Profile for Barry Douglas Butler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barry Douglas Butler "Doug" RSS Feed (Alabama, Florence USA)

Hope for a New Tomorrow (Grand Mix)
Hope for a New Tomorrow (Grand Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars A rush of warmth and energy !, December 14, 2013
It's not the typical techno or New Age music you might find . Barry Douglas keyboards sound bright and grand .

A Christmas Cornucopia
A Christmas Cornucopia
Offered by MUSICROCKSUSA
Price: $6.75
103 used & new from $0.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Georgeous and Quite Quiet, December 15, 2010
This review is from: A Christmas Cornucopia (Audio CD)
<key>Created</key>When shes goinge to pryay, as oppossed to Pray. You Have Make My Christmas! Peace

Rediscovering Lost Scores 1
Rediscovering Lost Scores 1
9 used & new from $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Dear, Wendy Carlos;, February 25, 2010
A question for Wendy Carlos is in order. I have just re-read a 32 page article and interview given to her by Carol Wright some years ago via telephone.

Will Ms. Carlos provide some audio clips for us to gain an earfull of intrigue, if i can say that. Thank You :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2011 10:40 PM PDT

Home
Home

4.0 out of 5 stars For What It's Worth, November 17, 2009
This review is from: Home (MP3 Music)
I am the composer and played all instruments, sampler, and various synthesizers. Shon Jackson, a gifted artists in his own right, is featured on "Home". The title song "Home" was primarily created and recorded digitally by him. We enjoyed creating this entry for the celebrated Century award in 2000. The award winner for best mood music given to us by the Brentwood Historical Society. Thank you to Shon, Justin Hoy, Gloria Smith, Bart Cavender and my family and friends. :)

Barry Douglas

2002 Fifa World Cup Korea Japan
2002 Fifa World Cup Korea Japan
32 used & new from $5.38

3.0 out of 5 stars To Much to Handle, November 1, 2009
Vangelis' FIFA World Cup is about the interaction of sport.
It Tells a story, and I like the ambient up-swing . Really,
sport is fun, and I myself , and Fifa is better than none .

Mythodea: Music for the NASA Mission: 2001 Mars Odyssey
Mythodea: Music for the NASA Mission: 2001 Mars Odyssey
Price: $8.69
85 used & new from $0.51

2.0 out of 5 stars Scary as the Hell that is called Mars, September 26, 2009
The music on Mythodea was interesting at first. Then in the midst of the "aria" type-movement, it began scaring me greatly. In fact it scared me like the Hell - and i do not believe in Hell, because in fact, "Mars aint t he kind of place to raise your kid, in fact it's cold as Hell: well that's what Elton/Bernie sings. Although, i was kinda kewl with this sort of thing. I was at once startled and chilled to the spine, when my Mother busted down the down and found me lying on the floor wearing headphones, with the amp cranked up ! This album is the worst and at yet leaps the kind of faith, the kind that only Evangelos Pappathannisou, could dream people might enjoy ! Whatever he's on, I would love to have that in pill form. Love, Douglas :)

Southern Ladies & Gentlemen
Southern Ladies & Gentlemen
by Florence King
Price: $12.63
130 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars True Poetry For The Land of The South, December 17, 2008
If I read the book again I might be on the so called "right" track.
The book was given to me by a dear friend. I laughed and some
of the novel approach by King is undeniable. It is a journey
to the back roads of melancholy.

And Winter Came (Amazon Exclusive)
And Winter Came (Amazon Exclusive)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Vocal Portrait Artist, December 16, 2008
My Favorite song by enya is China Roses. She resonates and has vocal integrity in such recordings. No doubt the single Trains and Winter Rains will be listened to closely. In the past, enya's albums, are usually cherished. The vocal training and range are quite excellent. I had to listen over headphones to Trains and Winter Rains. I felt drawn into her world of sonic mastery. Thank you enya for a wonderful Holiday !