Profile for Art P > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Art P RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dolphin Manual Drinking Water Pump
Dolphin Manual Drinking Water Pump
Offered by SOJITEK
Price: $22.99
10 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, simple, works! Batteries not required!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Dolphin Manual Drinking Water Pump
I was about to buy a water cooler but then stumbled across this product and saw all the great reviews so I decided to give it a try. A year later and I still don't have a water cooler! I have been using this pump for about a year now without any problem. I thought it would have broken by now but nope! I like the fact that it doesn't need electricity, I can also take it camping and use it during a power outage. If it breaks I'll just buy another one, they are so cheaply priced!

Yongnuo Professional Flash Speedlight Flashlight Yongnuo YN 560 III for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Camera / Such as: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark, EOS1D Mark, EOS 5D Mark, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D, EOS 550D, EOS 500D, EOS 1100D
Offered by Geshi Group US
Price: $71.00
135 used & new from $64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable, affordable, wireless...what's not to like?, January 3, 2014
I shoot strictly manual, so this flash gives me everything I need without all the extras (which are expensive, i.e. TTL). I also purchased the wireless triggers (also cheaply priced) and was able to sync with this flash without problems.

Canon Luster Photo Paper Letter, 50 Sheets (LU-101 LTR)
Canon Luster Photo Paper Letter, 50 Sheets (LU-101 LTR)
Price: $21.22
6 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality when used with Canon Pixma Pro 100, January 3, 2014
I purchased this paper along with a Pixma Pro 100 and was impressed with the quality of my prints, I will be buying more!

Poo~Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 8-Ounce Bottle, Original
Poo~Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 8-Ounce Bottle, Original
Offered by Bois Blanc Sports
Price: Click here to see our price
36 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat customer, January 3, 2014
After reading tall the good reviews on this item I decided to give it a try...that was months ago, I recently ran out and purchased more! It is a great product!

ArmorAll AA255 Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum, 2.5 gallon, 2 HP
ArmorAll AA255 Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum, 2.5 gallon, 2 HP
Offered by UNPLUGGED
Price: $30.36
6 used & new from $30.36

5.0 out of 5 stars small package, big performance, January 3, 2014
I purchased this vacuum based on all the great reviews on Amazon, I was NOT disappointed! This little guy is light weight and has the same sucking power as the vacuums in at the local car wash!

Bean-zyme Anti-Gas Digestive Aid, 100 Capsules, Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement
Bean-zyme Anti-Gas Digestive Aid, 100 Capsules, Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement
Offered by ValuePricedMeds
Price: $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!, January 3, 2014
What a great product this is! I take it either before a meal or afterwards (if I start to feel bloated) it works both ways!

eneloop AAA 1800 cycle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 8 Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Kellards
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $19.42

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep buying them!, January 23, 2013
I love these batteries, they last a good while and I feel better about using batteries I can reuse (you're welcome planet). I would highly recommend.

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
Price: $99.00
30 used & new from $80.21

5.0 out of 5 stars This item really SUCKS... literally!, January 23, 2013
We bought this item based on other users' reviews on amazon...once again Amazon reviews led us to another great purchase! We love our new vacuum cleaner; it does a good job picking up pet hair, which is always a pain! One small dislike is that it feels a bit light and flimsy, but performance has been good so far (2 weeks in).

Logitech ClearChat Comfort/USB Headset H390 (Black)
Logitech ClearChat Comfort/USB Headset H390 (Black)
Price: $26.27
155 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat headset, January 23, 2013
Volume is good, mic is good, headset is comfortable, the cushions are soft, no complaints here! Have had them for 2 weeks now.

Storacell 12AACY Powerpax AA Battery Caddy, Yellow, 12-Pack
Storacell 12AACY Powerpax AA Battery Caddy, Yellow, 12-Pack
Offered by Green Mountain Camera
Price: $4.85
9 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to keep your batteris organized!, January 23, 2013
I love this item! It takes up very little space compared to other battery holders; it protects the battery terminals no matter which way you insert them; you can use it to store changed and uncharged batteries at the same time, just put the uncharged batts upside down!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3