Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Cara junsch > Reviews

Browse

Cara junsch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cara junsch RSS Feed

Pair Of Double Flare Organic Natural Amethyst Stone Ear Plug Piercings 00g (10mm)
Offered by Tribal Gauges
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plugs, but you may need to size up a bit to fit ., July 3, 2016
A bit bigger flares, so if you have loose lobes for your size these are perfect. Unfortunately one of them fell out of my looser lobe and broke. But I wore these for a good few months comfortably and I got lots of compliments. Very great quality and delivered on time.

Pair of Sono Wood with Abalone Inlay Plugs - 00g - 10mm - Sold As a Pair
Pair of Sono Wood with Abalone Inlay Plugs - 00g - 10mm - Sold As a Pair
Offered by Mystic Metals Body Jewelry
Price: $12.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, not worth the aesthetic value. Do your research !, July 3, 2016
These are very pretty plugs so I am giving them one star. But the flares are too big and the smallest part of the plug is actually a size down which after a few days made my lobe shrink, so when I pulled it out of my lobe it caused damage. It took about 2 months for me to notice and by then it was too late. I had perfect lobes which took years to achieve and now they look like a cats Butéhole. This wood caused my ears to become itchy, tight, and red. They peeled tremendously. I was unable to afford new plugs and unwilling to give up the progress I had made. Upon further investigation, I found that the wood used 'Dalbergia latifolia' (East Indian Rosewood, Sonokoling, Sono Wood): contain R-4-methoxydalbergione and other quinones. In addition to the poor choice of wood, these plugs are not smooth on the outside and appear to not be polished correctly. There's ridges In the wood that will cause microtears in your skin. I believe these tears allowed the irritants from the wood to seep into my skin further. If you already have this item do not wear it for long periods of time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, April 24, 2016
Worked great... Until i couldn't charge it. I did not handle this device roughly at all, in fact I was extra careful with it. But when I unplugged the android cord from it to take it with me, I realized that the metal teeth inside had came loose and broke off and I can no longer use it. Very disappointed as I bought it for a festival and will have to buy a new one (when the tickets for the festival were cheaper than the actual charger!)

2PAC TUPAC SHAKUR HIP HOP RAPPER POET ACTOR ACTIVIST LEGEND MUSIC GIANT ART PRINT POSTER EN819
Offered by Doppelganger 33 Ltd
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It was for my child who is away at college ..., September 18, 2014
It was for my child who is away at college. She loves it and everyone who sees it says they want it.

Loew-Cornell Tabletop Carousel
Loew-Cornell Tabletop Carousel
Price: $12.77
3 used & new from $12.77

2.0 out of 5 stars assembly requred?, January 7, 2014
a great organizer that should spin freely but came in three?parts we have yet figured out how to fit the bottom piece on leaving us with a unspinable organizer......
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 4:28 PM PST

Invicta Women's 12830 Specialty Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch
Invicta Women's 12830 Specialty Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch
Price: $41.99
5 used & new from $39.05

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies watch, December 4, 2012
this watch was a lot larger than i anticipated. It is the size of my husbands watch!i was very quite surprised