Profile for tom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tom RSS Feed

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
Offered by HappySutra
Price: $125.56
54 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy setup and great service., November 22, 2012
It took me no time at all to set-up. I love that I won't have to pay any more phone bills. The voice quality is great.

D-Link Wireless N300 Mbps Extreme-N Gigabit Router (DIR-655)
D-Link Wireless N300 Mbps Extreme-N Gigabit Router (DIR-655)
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $39.49
185 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wifi range., November 22, 2012
I got this to replace and older 802.11g and I'd estimate that my wifi range nearly doubled. Really love it!

Aftershokz AS300 Wraparound Sport Headphones with Bone Conduction Technology - Dark Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My best buy ever!, November 22, 2012
What a wonderful product. Extremely comfortable and sound great. I wish that I had known about these long ago. I wear them every day and couldn't recommend them more.

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Food Scale with Pull-Out Display
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Food Scale with Pull-Out Display
Price: $49.95
25 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, November 18, 2011
Simple product that works perfectly. It's nice and flat for easy storage too. Wonder why we waited so long to get this kitchen essential?

Wasabi Power Battery for Panasonic DMW-BLD10, DMW-BLD10E, DMW-BLD10PP and Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3, DMC-GF2, DMC-GX1
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works ell for a G3, October 4, 2011
Works as expected on a Panasonic G3. The only difference that I notice from the original is that the battery indicator in the camera shows 3 bars most of the time. Shortly before the battery is done, it will go to 2 bars.