Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for KGates > Reviews

Browse

KGates' Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KGates "We are the makers of the music, and the dreamers of the dreams." RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

Smart, funny show!

Edge
Edge

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Not Well Done :/, November 19, 2015
This review is from: Edge (Amazon Video)
Sorry guys, this show is a miss. Unlikeable characters, a tired plot and poor direction all added up to...nothing. Nice try, swing and a miss.

Nimitz 2nd HDD SSD Hard Drive Caddy Adapter for Dell E6430 E6530 E6420 E6520 E6320 E6330 Modular Bay with Ejector
Offered by outian
Price: $21.98
2 used & new from $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 2, 2015
Fit my Dell laptop perfectly and functioned exactly as expected.

Reef Mens Ridge Premium Boat Shoe Premium/Grey/Flannel Size 10.5
Reef Mens Ridge Premium Boat Shoe Premium/Grey/Flannel Size 10.5

4.0 out of 5 stars The shoe looks great and is comfortable, November 2, 2015
The shoe looks great and is comfortable. I have had people notice them and say they like the look and asked for the brand name. That doesn't happen too often! Not a criticism, but the 10 1/2 size (a size I've worn for decades) was tight on me. When I buy another pair (and I will) I will try size 11. Overall I am very happy with them!

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meter) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars I did not know what to expect from such a ..., November 2, 2015
I did not know what to expect from such a low cost cable. What I got is a quality cable that has functioned perfectly. I've bought more!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Squeezer, Great Company, November 2, 2015
I've only had the Innovee lemon squeezer for a few weeks now, so I can't comment on long term issues. What I can say is that the squeezer is built like a tank! I expect I will get years and years of use out of it. I've squeezed lemons, limes and some tangelos with it, all with great success. Each is squeezed thoroughly, you don't miss out on a drop of juice. The strainer acts well so minimal pulp (important for margaritas) is let through. The large diameter of the press allows more possibilities than competitors and this was the main reason I purchased it.

On top of the quality of the squeezer, Innovee goes out of its way to ensure you are happy with the product. They are communicative and provide documentation such as a squeezing oriented recipe book! I've not had problems with my unit, but the impression I have is that Innovee wants to keep me happy as a customer and will provide great service should the need arise.

Beethoven: Anguish and Triumph
Beethoven: Anguish and Triumph
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is better to have too much than too little, November 2, 2015
Swafford spends an enormous time describing the world around Beethoven. Politics, political movements, cultural influences, natural disasters, social influences (both family, friends and tutors). For my taste, there was too much detail. I don't need 30 pages of what the Aufklarung movement was or a lengthy description of what Free Masonry or the Illuminati were at the time. I could have had enough understanding of the influence of the period on Beethoven with 25% of the content.

That is not a criticism. Rather, it is on observance. For others the detail will be more appreciated. It is better to have too much than too little! I found myself skimming pages, but they are there if I choose to go back to them. Swafford provides insightful and detailed views into everything he addresses in the book. Upon completion I can say that I have a much better understanding of the man and his music. I will never listen to Beethoven the same again thanks to Anguish and Triumph.

Windows 7 Home Premium 32/64-bit Reinstall Reinstallation Re install Recovery Restore Fix Boot Disk Disc CD - For All Make/Model PCs including HP, Lenovo, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, ASUS
Offered by JS Samurai
Price: $17.88
3 used & new from $17.88

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Different, Fun and Feel-Good, June 8, 2015
A fun movie that takes a tongue in cheek look at what happens when we all know we are going to die in three weeks. It's a feel good movie with a clever and fun script.

Live Right and Find Happiness (Although Beer is Much Faster): Life Lessons and Other Ravings from Dave Barry
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Funny Read, May 26, 2015
Dave Barry's Live Right and Find Happiness is a great read. I found myself laughing out loud in several places and his style of writing makes you wish you were right in the middle of the experience. If you are looking to read something that will make your day more light hearted, this book will certainly do the job!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3