Profile for gagolfing > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gagolfing RSS Feed

Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
Price: $59.99
36 used & new from $43.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and multi-functional, September 22, 2014
My old battery operated vacuum quit working, so I purchased this one to replace it. It is a very good vacuum - powerful, multiple positions, a brush and extension when needed for small places.

How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
by Adele Faber
Price: $9.04
126 used & new from $4.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for parents and grandparents, September 22, 2014
This a great book for parents and grandparents. Has a lot of useful information for talking (and especially listening) to kids of all ages.

Harvey
Harvey
DVD ~ James Stewart
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $8.55
71 used & new from $4.12

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a black and white movie, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Harvey (DVD)
Movie is, of course, great. But based on the color cover and ad I expected this movie to have been changed from black and white to color - but it has not. It is the same old black and white movie of years ago.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2015 3:24 PM PST

Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver
Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver
Price: $160.97
70 used & new from $160.97

3.0 out of 5 stars I have to offer a different opinion than most of ..., September 22, 2014
I have to offer a different opinion than most of the reviews for this razor. I'm in my 70s and have been shaving a long time with a Philips Norelco with 3 rotary blades. It was time to change the blades again, and I thought perhaps I should purchase a new razor and see if they had improved over the years. My conclusion: they have not. I found this shaver much nosier, but it did not cut any closer than my Norelco - and it was much warmer on my skin. Bottom line, I've gone back to my Norelco because it shaves just as close, is much quieter, and cooler on my skin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 4:19 PM PDT

Paragon 7700 Flat Electronic Hidden Wall Safe for Large Jewelry or Small Handgun Security
Price: $99.95
9 used & new from $81.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and works great, January 30, 2013
Easy to operate. Easy to install with instructions and hardware. Fits between two studs in wall as it should. Fair price.

WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB  USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
Offered by Databug
Price: $106.00
8 used & new from $82.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product and tech support, January 30, 2013
Small, quiet and runs cool. I backed up all my files, pictures and videos manually so I can interface with them. Had a little trouble with the auto backup, but WD tech support was outstanding.

Black & Decker NHT524 24-Volt 24-Inch Cordless Electric Dual-Action Hedge Trimmer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Buckeye Tool Supply
Price: $109.99
2 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars B&D hedge trimmer, April 30, 2011
The Black and Decker 24-volt hedge trimmer was delivered quickly, and performs as advertised. Has a little more power than the 18-volt trimmer. Good product for most home hedges.

Ravi Solution Instant Wine Chiller
Ravi Solution Instant Wine Chiller
Offered by Three Seas Trading Co.
Price: $14.75
43 used & new from $3.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Item not as advertised, February 24, 2011
The wine chiller advertisement indicated the chiller was left in the freezer until needed to pour wine through it to chill the wine. Actually, there are four parts to the device, one of which goes in the freezer. Before using, it has to be put together. After chilling the wine, it has to be disassembled, requiring more hand strength than senior citizens might possess. It is definitely not the simple process advertised.

The company selling the product on Amazon.com is marginal. They charged me a restocking fee for the two chillers I bought as Christmas presents even though they were not used and in original boxes. I also had to call them after I returned them to tell them I knew they had received them before they processed a credit on my charge card.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2011 5:06 PM PST

High Stakes Poker: Connelly Card Club [Online Game Code]
High Stakes Poker: Connelly Card Club [Online Game Code]

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked on PS3, February 3, 2011
This was a inexpensive product, so I'm not devistated it did not work. I followed all instructions on entering the provided code to my PlayStation 3 system. The game appeared in the "data" section, but would never play. I called PS3 and a rep went through the process with me - still never played. I guess you get what you pay for, but I'll be leery of using Amazon.com for software to download to my PS3.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2011 10:35 AM PDT