Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Anne Westbrook > Reviews

Browse

Anne Westbrook's Profile

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne Westbrook RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Disney Minnie Mouse Polka Dotted Bow Design Girls Baseball Cap [2013]
Disney Minnie Mouse Polka Dotted Bow Design Girls Baseball Cap [2013]
Offered by AccessoWear
Price: $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for what I needed., April 24, 2016
It's not a bad hat. Cute, really... but some guidance on sizing would be really helpful!! I'd say this would fit kids age 5-6 really well.

Dozen Plastic Princess Mugs by FE
Dozen Plastic Princess Mugs by FE
Offered by Modern Goods
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, February 19, 2016
This review is from: Dozen Plastic Princess Mugs by FE
I ordered one pack for a birthday party and they were *okay* for little girls. Seriously, the paint wasn't all in the right spots and definitely no where near perfect, but not horrible. Just found out one extra girl was coming, so I had to buy another pack. There are marks ALL OVER each and EVERY cup!! If I can find 1 cup I can use out of all the 12 shipped, I'll be lucky. Horrible!!! Please don't buy ~ You're taking a huge risk that they'll be anywhere near okay to use.

Chinese New Year Slide Drum 8ct
Chinese New Year Slide Drum 8ct

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely small!, January 28, 2016
Much smaller than anticipated. Most likely my fault for not noticing the dimensions, but it's really tiny and doesn't make much sound. I wouldn't recommend unless you're purchasing them for VERY small hands!

Strega Nona: Book & CD
Strega Nona: Book & CD
by Tomie dePaola
Price: $8.68
49 used & new from $3.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Borrow it from your library first ~ The grammar is awful!, January 28, 2016
This review is from: Strega Nona: Book & CD (Paperback)
My child brought this home from the school library, and I can't imagine for the life of me why it's rated as high as it is on Amazon! The grammar in the book is absolutely atrocious! I was very happy to see this one go back to the library, never to be seen again. I'd highly recommend you borrow it from your own library before you commit any money to a purchase of this book.

Adhesive Back Craft Jewels (500 Assorted Pieces)
Adhesive Back Craft Jewels (500 Assorted Pieces)
Offered by I M Merchandise
Price: $7.90
15 used & new from $5.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful! I bought for the ease of use by kids, but the actual product has to have a backing removed from each sticker., January 6, 2016
Product is NOT as described! There are assorted gems, yes, but they're not as pictured. There is a jumbled bag where you have to peel the backing off of each sticker instead of having the nice sheets of stickers that's easy for kids to use. I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED! I would NOT have bought this product.

Prepworks by Progressive Nut Chopper with Non-Skid Base
Prepworks by Progressive Nut Chopper with Non-Skid Base
Price: $11.49
29 used & new from $9.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!!!!, October 25, 2015
Worst purchase I ever made. It literally fell apart the first use. But, I called the company and they sent me a newer model that I haven't tried yet. The one they sent is grey and seems to attach better. I'd look for that if you still want to buy.

Invasion  (The Warrior Chronicles, 4)
Invasion (The Warrior Chronicles, 4)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun writing for a great read!, October 25, 2015
Excellent continuation! This book added a wonderful momentum to the story with the integration of new characters and the development/growth of those we already love. I can't wait for the final book to see how it all unfurls!

Not So Lucky: Episode One (Lucky Clover Romance Series Book 1)
Not So Lucky: Episode One (Lucky Clover Romance Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much character development, August 23, 2015
Very short story (didn't realize before downloading). I feel like you barely get into the story before it ends abruptly and you need to get the next book/novella in order to continue. The writing itself is entertaining, but I don't think I'll continue the series.

Klean Kanteen Kids 3.0 Sport Cap (Green)
Klean Kanteen Kids 3.0 Sport Cap (Green)
Price: $7.95
17 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lid for kids!, June 9, 2015
Our friends had bought us a sippy cup fro. Klean Kanteen years ago and just switched it out for this since we never used it as a sippy. It fits great, doesn't leak (much), and easy for kids to drink out of.

Kanu Surf Big Boys' Solid UV Rashguard Swim Tee, Navy, X-Small (6)
Kanu Surf Big Boys' Solid UV Rashguard Swim Tee, Navy, X-Small (6)
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Size down if you choose to buy, but be warned it is not a fitted shirt in the least. Great choice if you want baggy, June 9, 2015
Too baggy and overall large for a swim shirt. I wish I hadn't gotten it. We'll probably have to wait until next summer for it to even reasonably fit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14