Profile for Tried and True > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tried and True "NTGILTY" RSS Feed (SC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
In The Night Garden Lets Go For A Ride
In The Night Garden Lets Go For A Ride
3 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Iggle Piggle., September 9, 2014
I love this series and so do my grandchildren. Such a cheerful and pleasant show. We've purchased most of the merchandise that we can find. It's all adorable.

Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.94
19 used & new from $2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., September 9, 2014
It makes my lashes appear when they are otherwise invisible. Good for eyebrows too.

Survival Seed, Non-hybrid, Non-GMO, Heirloom, 25 Varieties, Over 1 Acre, with Seed Propagation Instruction Book
Offered by Basic Living
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One acre of land not included., September 9, 2014
I wish it didn't have beets. I really dislike them.

Nesco FD-60 Snackmaster Express 4-Tray Food Dehydrator
Nesco FD-60 Snackmaster Express 4-Tray Food Dehydrator
Price: $48.89
27 used & new from $40.90

3.0 out of 5 stars You have to be dedicated and I'm not., September 9, 2014
I didn't know I had to blanch most of the vegetables before drying. Blanch, ice bath, towel dry, thinly slice and then dehydrate. It makes it a day long project and the end result looks like something that got left in the fridge too long. It's me. I'm just not that motivated but everyone should know that you can't pop some vegetables in there and have a magic soup mix in a couple of hours which was what I was hoping for.

Amco Stainless Steel with Silicone Handle Mezzaluna
Amco Stainless Steel with Silicone Handle Mezzaluna
Price: $11.19
12 used & new from $10.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for some things., September 9, 2014
I like it but it didn't cut massive amounts of parsley as easily as I had hoped it would. It is better for avacados or boiled potatoes, maybe thin lettuce.

Scott 1000 Tissue, 27 Count
Scott 1000 Tissue, 27 Count
Price: $19.77
15 used & new from $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Preppers dream., September 9, 2014
Better to have it on hand than to run out.

Victorinox Cutlery BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades
Victorinox Cutlery BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades
Price: $6.61
17 used & new from $4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed protection., August 27, 2014
Non-kitchen workers get really freaked out when they see someone with a large knife. Since I have to walk across a parking lot filled with tourists I thought it best to cover my blade. The sleeve is sturdy, easy to open and close. The only thing I would change is the color as it gets lost among the large stacks of white dishes in the kitchen.

Vet's Best Dry Ear Relief for Dogs, 4-Ounce
Vet's Best Dry Ear Relief for Dogs, 4-Ounce
Price: $12.26
3 used & new from $10.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Can not use it., August 27, 2014
This stuff smells worse than the dog's ears. It's a sickly sweet smell. I can't take it.

Mighty Gadget (R) Vintage Style Antique Pocket Watch with 31" Chain in Antique Bronze Gold Finish (Free Replacement Lithium Battery Included)
Offered by Conbays
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is right!, August 27, 2014
They removed all of the clocks at work so I was feeling lost. We can't wear any type of jewelry, no watches. This was my idea of keeping the time available, hidden beneath my apron. I'm impressed with this little timepiece. The watch has a good weight to it, keeps time, opening mechanism works flawlessly, long sturdy chain, it even arrived with the correct time displayed and it was running. I'm buying a few more for my grandsons.

Large Black Genuine Lambskin Leather Fanny Pack Waist Bag with Cell Phone Pouch
Large Black Genuine Lambskin Leather Fanny Pack Waist Bag with Cell Phone Pouch
Offered by Leatherboss
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps me retain my identity., July 19, 2014
I work for a food industry coorporation that does not allow any personal belongings to be brought in (weird, huh?). Car keys and wallets are to be checked in and out of the office which is unattended 90% of the time. I do not like being without my ID, chapstick, money, keys and medication. I purchased this to wear under my clothes. I did not realize that it is large, as in tool belt size. Everyone thinks I'm fat and I feel a little like a drug smuggler but that's okay; it's comforting to have the things I need to get through a 12 hour day. I would give it 5 stars but the strap gets loose causing the pack to slide down once or twice a day at which time I dash into the cooler to adjust it. This may be caused by my running around the kitchen and stock room like a mad woman and probably shouldn't be considered average use. The leather is soft and comfortable against my skin, even in the 100*+ temperatures around the grills and ovens.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8