Profile for warren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

warren RSS Feed (nj)

Page: 1 | 2
Chasing Chimera-1: My Destiny (Volume 1)
Chasing Chimera-1: My Destiny (Volume 1)
by Karla Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the book, June 18, 2015
I loved the book. My girlfriend wrote this book. She worked very hard in putting her book together. I am so proud of her.

Gods Faith: Gods Thoughts Into Prosperity, Beliefs, Religion & Happiness (Miracle of faith, Self esteem for women, Women self esteem, Religious self help, Atheism faith, Power of faith)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 30, 2015
Great book to give you inspiration. My girlfriend personally recommended this book. I am so glad she did.

Eating an Artichoke: A Mother's Perspective on Asperger Syndrome
Eating an Artichoke: A Mother's Perspective on Asperger Syndrome
by Echo R. Fling
Price: $23.29
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative book teahcers and parents should read, November 26, 2008
The book was informative and a great read. All teachers and parents must read. It is a great book of a woman who deals with her son's disability and acceptance of Asperger's Syndrome and coming into terms of it with the family acceptance as well. It is a must read for all educators and parents everywhere. You need to read this book and I also might sugget Riding the Bus with My Sister, another excellent book.

Hard Candy
Hard Candy
Price: $13.65
228 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Candy- a real album full of dance, pop, techno and hop woven into one., May 6, 2008
This review is from: Hard Candy (Audio CD)
I just received the album yesterday. I reserved and was excited to listen to it. Last night, I listened to it and it is fantastic.
Her last album with Warner Brothers proves she has it and will continue with Live Nation.
The pop/dance/techno beats with $ minutes are iconic with JT and Timbalanc providing their best vocals. We only have 4 minutes to do something. IN Spanish Lessons, it is reminsicient of spanish eyes and has a nice guitar. In the Beats Goes on, it is full caliber with Kanye doing his thing and providing the material.
Pharell, also does well on Candy Shop and heartbeat.
She has proven time and time that she is effortless.

4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake And Timbaland]
4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake And Timbaland]

5.0 out of 5 stars Madonna the Ultimate Queen of Pop, March 26, 2008
I have been a big fan of Madonna since the beginning. I am 23 and going in December. The song is cool with Madonna and Justin on there and Timbaland in the background. The song is hot and is catchy. It is one of her finest thus far. She has proven she has not lost her edge and her songwriting with him will get best song in the 2009 Grammys.

Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits
Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits
Price: $14.99
153 used & new from $0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATEST HIT ALBUM - THE BEST EVER, January 28, 2008
I have loved playing this album non-stop. I am surprised it is not scratched. Great album with cool down and throw down.

I'm Your Baby Tonight
I'm Your Baby Tonight
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $3.99
320 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, January 28, 2008
This review is from: I'm Your Baby Tonight (Audio CD)
I loved the album and especially Miracle. can you hear her sing on it? The vocal records are extremely rich and beautiful.

Waiting To Exhale: Original Soundtrack Album
Waiting To Exhale: Original Soundtrack Album
Price: $6.99
476 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure perfection by all, January 28, 2008
I loved the album. Great music with diverse artists. A must have for all fans out there.

The Preacher's Wife: Original Soundtrack Album
The Preacher's Wife: Original Soundtrack Album
Price: $10.07
276 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely record, January 28, 2008
I loved the album and the songs. Great music and a must for Christmas and all year round.

Whitney
Whitney
Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $6.91
222 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Always love it, January 28, 2008
This review is from: Whitney (Audio CD)
I loved the album, and still do. I exercise to it and always listen to it. This was a great album and capputlated to her as a superstar. Great songs, great moves and best of all, one of the greatest singers of all time.

Page: 1 | 2