Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "I'm" RSS Feed

E LV Deluxe PU Leather Wallet / Purse Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z Ultra Xl39h with 1 Stylus (Sony Xperia Z Ultra Xl39h, Classic Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, February 8, 2014
It fits good on the phone. However, the plastic does chip off a bit if you remove the phone alot. The wallet is useful for me. Since I don't have to carry a back wallet around. It does protect the phone moderately well overall.

Aliens vs. Predator [Download]
Aliens vs. Predator [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, Just to Short :'), March 5, 2011
First off, I'm going to point out the two 3 star reviews and the 1 star review. Those are completely useless reviews. They have nothing to do with the game. It's regarding Steam. Instead of seeing that as a negative, they should see it as a positive. Why? Well it's obvious because with steam if your computer ever decides to crash on you. The steam account will always have the game on record for re downloadable use. Which is awesome! However, You probably won't be able to save game data unless you back the data up onto another Drive. Another thing is that, if you know this is a steam client game, then all you have to do is copy and paste the game code from Amazon directly to steam to save you more time.

Anyway, that's enough about steam, here is my review for AVP3.

Graphics:
The graphics have improved ten times since the previous AVP game. I really loved the detail on each and every character. The shadowing on the environments were really good. However, I noticed in some spots when I had the flash light the light would became square instead of rounded. No big deal though. The queen alien looked kind of small and scrawny compared to film version. Predator had great detail and so did the alien. Some spots of the game were a little to dark screen wise. Even when putting AVP video option brightness on its highest it was still dark in certain areas.

Audio:
I think they could of added more sound effects to the alien hiss. That one hiss sound was quite repetitive and very ineffective on hard mode. You can be standing a few feet away from the Humans and hiss. Instead of "Luring" them in close to you they would walk in another direction. As if they didn't hear anything. The Predator's they nailed down most of the sound effects. From the howling to walking, and weapon/visor SFX. Humans, I gotta say they did a poor Job on them. They kept saying the sames lines over and over again. "Don't relax just just yet Marine!", "Keep your eyes and ears open!", "Acid spitting freaks!", and other ones. Plus when you played as a human and hit your ally they wouldn't even say Owe or anything" They'd just stand there as if nothing happened.

Gameplay:
Alien campaign mode on hard is pretty easy to get buy, since humans are slow to respond. You can easily evade there attacks. Once you get to the Predator King, he's pretty easy especially with the help of the other Aliens. Predator mode gets hard during the 2 of the last chapter when you have to take out all of the aliens that come at you and once you get to the Predalien. They one that proves to be most challenging is the Humans though. Due to the fact that they have minimal weapons, the best way to slow down the oncoming aliens is to shoot there legs. If your a good sniper, use the rifle to get head shots for instant kills. During the Androids battle the best way to take them out is by using the shotgun. Since they will not be coming at you in a group and only one at a time.

Overall:
I really enjoyed the game. I loved the atmosphere, environments. Especially the music. They only thing I disliked is the fact that the game play was way to short. However, for the price $8.99 you can't beat that.

XION mATX/ITX Slim HTPC Desktop Case with 5-in-One Card-reader, 450 Watt Power Supply - Retail XON-810P_Red (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, But..., January 6, 2011
I've read reviews on here stating on how it's kind of complex to build within the cramped space. It's not as complicated as it seems. If you follow the directions and have a good imagination, then the installation process would be a walk in the park. Their are a few designer flaws that I do not really like about the case though. It feels very cheap. If you were to drop this item by accident. The front plastic can easily break. Another issue I see is the fact that the power supply is in an awkward position. This case will not work for ANY MATX EVGA motherboards.

Here's the reason why. Most of the common MATX motherboards have their SATA ports facing upward. If you were to purchase a MATX MOBO having the SATA ports facing sideways. Good luck with trying to connect them to the side. Their is absolutely no space for it because the power supply is in the way. Not really a good idea. However, if you have a standard MATX Mobo that has the SATA ports facing upwards this case will work.

If you want something solid that you know will last if dropped. This is not recommended. However, if you are a cautious person & protective of items this case will work for you.

This receivers 4 out of 5 from me. It could of been built more solid and a better position for the power supply.

Wii Classic Controller Pro - White
Wii Classic Controller Pro - White
Offered by Cartridges Galore
Price: $29.99
28 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great control, never owned the original classic controller :\, April 24, 2010
I gave this controller a 5 star rating because when you don't compare it to other controllers it's a really decent controller. Although this controller feels really comfortable when you hold it, it's a bit difficult to get used to when you've played on the GCN Controller for so long. Especially when you are playing SSBB, you have to reach upward diagonally for the (x)/(y) button ( which delays a few milliseconds and leaves you open for an incoming object/attack). While on the GCN Controller you could click ( x ) towards the right when you needed to react quickly. However, this is not a review about the GCN controller.

I never owned the original CC since I did not have the money at the time to purchase it. Neither did I have in mind to purchase it because I did not see any use for it until later on. That's when I started purchasing virtual console games and then that's when I realized that the GCN controller did not play well with Super Mario World. So I skipped the original CC since it did not look comfortable to hold for other games besides VC ones and I did not want to purchase it just to play VC games. So months later I stumbled across the Japanese design of the CCP on YouTube while randomly searching up Nintendo items. I took massive interest and I pre-ordered it on Amazon. I waited about 1 month and it finally came in the mail. I really loved the look of the controller, and the feel of it. I first tested it with Super Mario World and it ran really smooth. However, when I started playing SSBB with it, I did not feel as free as I wanted to with the controller, but after practicing and memorizing the layout I got a little used to it, but it felt as if I were learning a whole new experience again. It worked great with Super Sonic Racing though, So no if's or buts there. Anyway, it isn't called the "Classic" controller for no reason, so you can't bombard Nintendo with comments on how this controller could of been better when they made it especially for virtual console games with intentions of including it for other games. Most of us know that the GCN controller is still very comfortable. So hopefully in their next gen console they will keep the design and include wireless features without the need to connect it to the wiimote.

Positive Side:
+ Controller is great for playing SNES/virtual console games
+ The added handles make it look and feel more comfortable
+ The R&L analog sticks are more spaced apart making it easier to reach
+ The cord being upward instead of downward is better

Negative Side:
- the Zr&Zl button location is a bit spaced out (especially when grabbing in SSBB making it feel awkward)

Overall, this is a great controller. I only have minor adjustments that I did not approve of, other then that it's a Viewtiful controller. ^^