Profile for SummerKy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SummerKy "SummerKY" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Zero Dog Nightmare Before Christmas Car Window Vinyl Decal Sticker 4" Wide
Zero Dog Nightmare Before Christmas Car Window Vinyl Decal Sticker 4" Wide
Offered by Decalorize
Price: $2.90
6 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size Zero, July 26, 2015
Great sticker of little zero. The perfect size too, not too big, not too small. It was very easy to get on, I had no issues with peeling. I would recommend this. I have smoky back windows and this white is really bright. I love it.

Batman Decal Sticker for Car Window, Laptop and More. # 815 (6" x 4.8", White)
Batman Decal Sticker for Car Window, Laptop and More. # 815 (6" x 4.8", White)
Offered by Yoonek Graphics
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic detail, awesome decal., July 26, 2015
This is a really nice sticker. It has wonderful detail. Make sure to follow the directions completely, as the face of Batman requires the adhesive to be primed and dust free. I cleaned the area with rubbing alcohol, made sure it was dry, placed the sticker after priming it with a credit card and left it for 24 hours before removing the backing. Beware of the tip of his nose when removing, that's the toughest part. Once it's on, it looks seriously sharp!

Hannibal Season 3
Hannibal Season 3
DVD
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. Haunting. Mysteriously dark., June 5, 2015
Hannibal is back - and we are treated to a gorgeously filmed premiere episode. The show is noir, modern and classical all at once. The cinematography in this series is wonderful, the writing is sharp and smart. It's the kind of show you can watch and then want to re-watch, because there are so many variables, so many small moments, movements, words that can be missed.

Bedelia's struggle is so incredibly suspenseful. Her dread is probably the most palpable on TV. Being Hannibal's victim would be unpleasant, but being his 'project' would be far worse. I am mesmerized by their 'relationship.' In the wild, would the killer whales that throw around the sea lion like a rag doll and then leave it breathing akin to what Hannibal is doing to Bedelia? I suppose we shall see.

The beauty of the cinematography puts the brutality of murder in a strange predicament in one's mind. I know what I am seeing is horrible and that I should be disgusted, but am not always there. There is a brilliance to that.

Can't wait for more.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2015 7:49 PM PDT

Batmobile Replica *EMBOSSED / STAMPED* License Plate. *All Aluminum* 6" X 12"
Batmobile Replica *EMBOSSED / STAMPED* License Plate. *All Aluminum* 6" X 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotham Never Looked Better, June 2, 2015
I am very pleased with this plate. It's an aluminum plate as described and looks classic in black, really sharp. It is somewhat glossy but not enough to be over the top. I like this because it's more specialized than the often seen bat signal. Since it is on the glossy side you have to be careful not to leave fingerprints all over it as you're installing it. I will update this review in 6 months and remark on the wear of the plate.

I enclosed a photo - it was raining.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Reese's Minis Peanut Butter Cups, 8 Ounce
Reese's Minis Peanut Butter Cups, 8 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Delight for Reese's Lovers, June 2, 2015
There are just as described, exactly like the regular ones except they are smaller of course and have no paper holder. Warning, if you love Reeses having this many on hand can be dangerous - so will power is required.

I ordered them from Amazon - it was the winter months, so they arrived fine in the 'pantry' packed with other food, no melting, but I wouldn't recommend buying them outside of winter or spring unless at the store.

3D MAXpider Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Subaru XV Crosstrek Models - Kagu Rubber (Black)
Price: $151.09
16 used & new from $150.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Subaru XV Crosstrek Limited, June 2, 2015
I ordered these unseen from Amazon based on the reviews and pictures and I am very pleased. I have these in a 2014 Subara Crosstrek Limited. They fit perfectly and they go up the sides some, instead of lying flat on the floor like most mats. Also, the Subaru has these clips for the driver's side to ensure your mat doesn't move and these accommodate that perfectly.

They are very light, not heavy rubber at all. In fact, when I pickedup the box I was quite amazed. I put them to the test early when we cleaned out the garage after some work and had some dry concrete that made it onto the mats, washed off quite easily.

Bates Motel, Season 3
Bates Motel, Season 3
DVD
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 3 - Norma Bates Shines as Norman Slides into Psychosis, May 12, 2015
Season 3, Norma Bates really shines. In the first two seasons, I felt some compassion for sweet, awkward Norman, but in Season 3 we begin to see the Norman we are accustomed to. As fans of the Psycho movies, we know Norma Bates only as 'mother.' And her life and influence on Norman was always from his perspective. This series explores his life as an adolescent, into adulthood. Surprisingly, Norma Bates is a compelling character. There are far more dynamics occurring in their relationship than ever known before. Norman, as his psychosis progresses begins to make his mother into what he needs her to be to satisfy his own desires. Watching that is compelling TV. Great season for a show that proved to be more valuable than I'd anticpated.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Playstation 4
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Playstation 4
Price: $39.99
38 used & new from $35.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great place for new players to start - Unique Game, May 12, 2015
This collection is absolutely amazing, especially for players like me that are new to Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel. The price value cannot be beat. All of the DLC content is here, including the new DLC content they released when the Handsome Collection came out (Claptastic Voyage) The graphics are great and the faster frame rates make for an entertaining ride. You start with some 'gifts' (a relic to increase rare drops) and a nice grenade mod. Also, if you owned this on the PS3, which I did but hadn't yet played, you get a loyalty reward allotted to your account of 75 Golden Keys (used to unlock weapons). I just registered with Gearbox and boom, they were there.

Borderlands the series is a special experience. It is unique and not like any other game I've ever played. It has a rich story, amazing amount of unique and interesting, funny characters that you are genuinely interested in. The story itself is immersive, the characters you played in the Borderlands 1 are back as support characters in Borderlands 2. The unique landscapes and wild life are all here. Enemies have an array of dialogue, motivations and attacks. Of course, there are more guns in this game than any other, not all are worth your time. This game encourages multiple playthroughs. They have the original, the True Vault Hunter Mode and the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Additionally they have added, overpower levels, of which there are 8. Each time you succeed you gain one overpowered level (allowing you to scale enemies up to ten times your level) So if a challenge is what you are looking for, it's here. If an afternoon of immersive fun in a wild place like Pandora where anything can happen is your idea of fun, that's here too.

Pandora reminds me of the wild west. It's very unpredicatable, and anything goes. You can round a corner and hear an enemy yell, "Gimme yer loot and I'll let you live", or you just might have a psycho in full sprint with an ax overhead saying, "I can still taste her lovely sweat-box, she fed me such tears of ecstasy." or "I plucked a hair from the head of a dying baby! Let me give it to you!'

Try this game. A ton of people are still playing it. It's been around a while and is still going strong, especially Borderlands 2.

Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Solid White Albacore in Water, 5 Oz
Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Solid White Albacore in Water, 5 Oz
Price: $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I Wanted That Deli Tuna Taste....., May 12, 2015
I love a great tuna sandwich, but it never seemed like I could get the same taste as a deli tuna sandwich. I did a mild amount of research and read that premium solid white albacore tuna, very well drained was the key. I had always used regular tuna. This tuna is less fishy tasting, white (instead of pink) and tastes just like deli tuna. I dried it very well using a colander and I was so pleased.

Rebel Heart [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
Rebel Heart [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
Price: $16.65
54 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Unique and Important Voice for any generation, March 11, 2015
Madonna's music makes you feel good about being alive, about being yourself, about falling in love, about falling out of love. She can lift up an experience in a song like no one else. This albums shines.

It's been a long time, listening to Madonna. If you're a long time fan, you know that this woman has traveled from teen pop, to dramatic tapestry albums, to hardcore feministic lyrical mementos to straight up dance. Her last 3 records were not my favorite of her vast recording career. Dance is fun, but not as memorable. I am very happy to see her return to a more tapestry album, that includes wonderful dance grooves, but deep beautiful songs that mean something.

Welcome back, Madonna.

Download:
Rebel Heart - this is her life. A life.
Living for Love - a great anthem.
Devil Pray - a gorgeous song, that is instantly fun to sing along with.
Ghosttown - incredible ballad.
Unapologetic Bitch - Truth!
Joan of Arc - gorgeous ballad quite personal