Profile for Toon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toon RSS Feed

Laptop/Notebook Battery for Toshiba Satellite a205-s5804 l203 a200 a205 a215 m205 pabas098
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $11.88
20 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, December 22, 2012
My old toshiba laptop battery died enduring 5 years. So i bought a new one and this one work fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 22, 2012
It looks great. I got the light green one. I get complements when cruising on it. It's a fun smooth ride to classes. I just think it's expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's ok, December 22, 2012
It works for 4 month and still going. That's longer than the other chargers i got for the same price. I don't when it'll die out but it's inexpensive.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You will lose more weight with the TRX out of your wallet., December 22, 2012
I don't have a trx, but it's basically the same thing just not as overpriced. I don't think anyone should spend that much on a "rope." You can do all the same exercises. The goal is to get fit. That's all that matters. Don't blow your money away. Spend your money on better things.

I bought the suspension trainer just to target my core. Now, I'm using it a lot more. There are various exercises you can do with the suspension trainer. It's a versatile exercise equipment which makes it fun to use. I like how quick and easy it is to switch from one exercise to another. After doing interval, I work up a good sweat. As long as you are motivated, you will get a good workout.

Paisley Cotton Bandanas
Paisley Cotton Bandanas
Price: $0.51 - $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars custumer should know before buying, November 12, 2010
This review is from: Paisley Cotton Bandanas (Apparel)
This product is very cheaply made. It contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California that may cause birth defects and reproductive harm.