Profile for John P. Trowbridge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John P. Trowbridge "Recognized Leader in Integrative Medicine" RSS Feed (Humble (Houston), Texas USA)

ChargeAll - Portable AC Power Supply Battery Charger Pack with Outlet 18000mAh - BLACK - Charge Anything - Anywhere! - External Backup Battery Bank Charger for MacBook Laptops, Lenovo, Dell, iPad Tablets, Air, Mini, iPhone Cell Phones, Samsung Galaxy, Note, Tab
Offered by ChargeTech
Price: $199.95
2 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU GOTTA GET ONE -- I GOT TWO!!!, December 12, 2014
Exactly what I have been looking for ….. a "wall outlet" that means I don't have to sit on the floor in the airport terminal hoping to get my MacBook Pro charged before flight -- THIS WONDERFUL UNIT salvages iPhones from "low battery" AND means that my MBP and iPad Air are usable all I want for "running around." Thanks for such an innovative product!

Mercury Undercover
Mercury Undercover
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best tell-all documentaries, January 23, 2013
The producers clearly knew the message that they wanted to get across and they selected recognized experts to share "the real skinny" on how we've been duped into believing that mercury is safe -- when the EPA lists it as an incredible neurotoxin! Everyone needs to know the information contained in this fast-paced DVD!

NFL Houston Texans Wall Bottle Opener
NFL Houston Texans Wall Bottle Opener
Offered by Unique Sports Collectibles
Price: $22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted, January 29, 2012
This review is from: NFL Wall Bottle Opener (Sports)
arrived quickly, works great -- product is sturdy construction, clean design, well packaged -- bought 3, so I have one on each porch -- you know, for "porch-gating parties" before/during/after the game

The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away: Simple Actions to Shift Your Body and Mind to Optimum Health for Greater Longevity
by Rashid A. Buttar
Price: $19.03
37 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER 3 COPIES RIGHT NOW ... YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THRILLED!, June 5, 2010
As teenagers, we look at the world with wide-open expectations, ready to tackle almost any challenge, with every reassurance that we will emerge victorious. As young adults, a startling change begins to take shape: we narrow our focus a bit, we size up more of the obstacles that we "might" encounter, we become more "judicious," perhaps even more hesitant. Some people call that "choosing your battles carefully." Others say they're "being more reasonable." Those who still nurture a vibrant spirit might refer to it as "cowardice."

An amazing refinement does occur in our worldview as we pass through the decades of our life. No longer looking at each day as "a dress rehearsal," we have come to realize that "this is it, the real thing." All too often, this awareness comes after we have experienced a life-altering or health-challenging event, one that appears to severely limit our future choices. Resignation to your "place in life" is a sad but frequent conclusion.

If you knew how to live differently - if you really knew the choices available to you - then you could break through the chains you have used to bind yourself down. We rely on road signs and maps and electronic units to guide us from where we are to where we want to be ... until we face the fundamental issues in our life. Then we seem to thrash about aimlessly, hopefully, even desperately, unaware that others have already outlined a simple and successful way for us.

"Oh, great, another "CAN DO" book that I can't do!" you might be thinking. Would you be saddened and amazed to later learn that you had turned your back on one of the finest guidebooks ever written? I personally have watched over the years as Dr. Buttar refined and evolved his thinking, carving a path that you can follow. You can do it.

Joy. Fulfillment. Serenity. These incomparable, intangible rewards await you ... and you will begin to see them within just 30 days - not as shimmering rainbows but as vivid pots of gold. Perhaps best of all, from your newfound abundance, you will be able to share a more bountiful future with your spouse, your children, your friends ... all those who literally mean the world to you.

THIS BOOK is the gift you will give to your friends and family ... for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays ... to the ones you love and care about, to the ones whose lives you want to find fulfilling and rewarding in the comfort of more robust health and vitality.

Begin your journey today. Now. Godspeed, my Friend.

PS -- Now that you're ready to READ on your way to better health and honest happiness, order Dr. Buttar's series of DVDs as well! Simply paste this link into your browser: [...]

John Parks Trowbridge M. D., FACAM
Best-selling author of The Yeast Syndrome: How to Help Your Doctor Identify & Treat the Real Cause of Your Yeast-Related Illness
Houston, Texas
[...]
1-800-FIX-PAIN

They Own It All  (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency
They Own It All (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency
by Ronald MacDonald
Price: $17.96
57 used & new from $9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Your lawyer friends will tell you this is all B.S.! YOU decide!, June 21, 2009
Let freedom ring! The tolling of the Liberty Bell should resonate with the deepest feelings of hope and independence within my frame and soul.

Instead, this "ring" feels more like one firmly rooted through my nose, and I'm being tugged about this way and that by some unseen leash ... WHY???

As Alexander Hamilton said in addressing the Virginia legislature, "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know no what course others may take, but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!"

In "the old days," legislators actually debated these issues ... on OUR side! In "the old days," legislators actually read the proposed bills before they voted on them. In "the old days," legislators would look to the Constitution to see what topics were under their purview -- and they shied away from creating laws that were, literally, "under color of law" (done with apparent authority but actually in contravention of law).

We've been HAD! Those who think that this scheme started last January 20th will have their eyes pried wide open by the revelations in this marvelous little book. Your lawyer friends (THEY have FRIENDS??) will scoff at these ideas ... just ask them to show you where the case law, statutes, and regulations cited have been misquoted or falsely reported. Hmmmm -- they can't actually find THAT, but they know the ideas are wrong.

TAKE BACK AMERICA! Isn't that the rallying cry? It ain't gonna happen so long as all of us sheepishly wander about with a pig's nose ring in place ... you can't deviate too far from the intended path without having your nose ripped out of joint! Knowledge is power -- time for you to get a heavy dose, as the doctor prescribed.

Schedule a weekend to read this book ... and then read it again. Skip the alcohol, you need all your brain cells working in order to follow how "THEY" put the "bad touch" on you, on me, on all of us. Once you "see it," you'll feel like Caesar when he crossed the Rubicon River ... then an act of war against his capital of Rome, since generals were not allowed to bring their army legions any closer than the northern river. As civil war progressed, Caesar was named Dictator for Life.

In learning the facts in this book, just like Caesar, you too will have crossed a point of no return: you'll never be able to view your "freedom" as a casual affair. Once you truly KNOW, you'll never be able to turn back, to quietly settle into the "sheeple" life once more.

You will finally understand the flame that burned in the hearts of our Founding Fathers. You ... will become ... one of us. Welcome, my friend. We have a job to do.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2013 6:42 AM PST

Expand Her Orgasm Tonight
Expand Her Orgasm Tonight
DVD ~ Patricia Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond what you'd ever expect, from sex, from life ....., March 28, 2008
This review is from: Expand Her Orgasm Tonight (DVD)
I discovered this DVD having excitedly read the book, Expanded Orgasm, and discovered the most wonderful way for a man and woman to communicate and explore and enjoy each other ..... I can wholeheartedly recommend this DVD, it is WONDERFUL, and it holds out the promise that relationships can be revitalized and re-energized in ways that you might never have expected or even hoped for ..... IF the rating system had TEN STARS, this would earn a TWELVE!!! Order the DVD AND the book!

Medical Misfit: Doctor, Why Can't You Diagnose Me?
Medical Misfit: Doctor, Why Can't You Diagnose Me?
by Jalene Corbin
Price: $13.95
6 used & new from $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars From a DOCTOR who knows that she's RIGHT!, April 12, 2006
As the physician who wrote the foreword to this wonderful book, I cannot pass on the opportunity to give my HEARTY RECOMMENDATION TO EVERYONE TO READ THIS BOOK! All too often, "health" books or "personal improvement" books fail to contribute anything that really changes your life. THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT! More than half of the adults who "click onto" amazon.com have health issues that could be better treated by the programs Jalene describes than by the drugs or surgery that they're using at present. Isn't it time that YOU found out how to get from here to healthy?