Profile for T. Baker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Baker RSS Feed

Price: $37.99
3 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the high UVA protection, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Anthelios Xl Lait Veloute 50+
This particular sunscreen has a PPD of 30 according to the literature inside the packaging. It goes on very smooth and is much less "sticky" feeling than other sunscreens. I wear this every day and I love it. I even went snow skiing and my skin looked like I never even stepped outdoors! Wonderful stuff!

Salicylic Acid Peel 10% Acne Treatment 1oz. 30ml (Level)
Salicylic Acid Peel 10% Acne Treatment 1oz. 30ml (Level)
Offered by Dermalure
Price: $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth skin and small pores!, October 22, 2013
I moved down from a 20% solution to 10% to shorten my recovery and I'm glad I did! No more clogged pores, no more black heads, and no more unsightly pores. I can easily use this stuff once a week or combine it with a light glycolic acid. I wish I knew about this stuff when I was younger! Use this with glycolics and lots of sunscreen and you'll look younger than all your friends for YEARS!

Botox Alternative:hyaluronic Acid,15% Matrixyl 3000, 20% Argireline,5 % Vitamin C,repair, Boost Collagen, 1oz Serum
Offered by Sale 4 You
Price: $34.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for light whisps and thin lines, October 22, 2013
This is NOT a replacement for botox, however I think it does a great job. I've noticed that my forehead doesn't move as much as it did before (I'm not very expressive to begin with) and the fine lines have faded quite a bit. Of course, if you have deep creases in your forehead or heavy crows feet, you'll need botox. If you need botox... then you need botox. There's no such thing as a magic potion, and no serum or cream will give you 18 year old skin again. I think some people's expectations are entirely unreasonable. For me this stuff really is great, and I'll keep using it until the day I need injectables.

1 Pair Sun UV Protection Arm Sleeve Cover Sports Golf
1 Pair Sun UV Protection Arm Sleeve Cover Sports Golf
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $1.94
10 used & new from $1.94

3.0 out of 5 stars They need to be longer, October 15, 2013
These would be great if my arms were a bit shorter! If you're taller than 5'8 (the average American male certainly is) these sleeves will be a bit short on you. They're workable, and I will continue to wear them... just would have been great if they were 2-3 inches longer. Oh well, they still cover most of my arms. They'll do. If you're particularly muscular I'd imagine that they will not fit you, as I have thin arms and they fit rather snugly on me.

Professional Custom Teeth Tooth Whitening Trays. Order Direct from a dentist supervised dental lab! FDA approved materials! Made in USA!
Offered by Primdent Oral Care
Price: $42.99
3 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad i found it!, November 30, 2011
SOOOO much cheaper than going to the dentist and JUST as good! The Seller shipped very quickly and I'm convinced that I got this even sooner than if I had made an appointment with a dentist.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, November 30, 2011
It really does help you get a good nights rest and have very vivid dreams. It is not, however, as strong as other sleeps aids. It won't put you down, but it does make for a good night's sleep.

Emjoi AP-18MS Emagine Epilator for Men, Black
Emjoi AP-18MS Emagine Epilator for Men, Black
Offered by ShaveNow
Price: $84.95
13 used & new from $84.95

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, July 12, 2011
First off, I had every expectation of this being painful. I know that removing hair from the root would hurt, and I expected nothing less. That being said... this is horrifically painful! So much more than waxing! Maybe I had a defective product, or maybe my hair is unusually tough, but I felt as if this was ripping my skin apart. I suppose it would be worth the pain if it actually removed all the hair. After a good 7-10 passes over a sparse patch of hair it did not remove it all! Don't be fooled into thinking that it removed most hair on the first pass either. It only grabbed a few hairs at a time, which lead me to believe that what I was feeling was the tweezers pinching my skin and not plucking the hair. Nothing is more important than looking good, believe me... so if this worked I would certainly endure the pain. I sent this torture device back to the seller, and I sure hope I get my money back. Stick with tweezing, shaving, and waxing.

Jason CoQ10 Olivevitale Age Recovery Night Treatment Cream, 1 Ounce
Jason CoQ10 Olivevitale Age Recovery Night Treatment Cream, 1 Ounce
Price: $17.67
9 used & new from $12.59

4.0 out of 5 stars feels nice, March 10, 2011
This feels very nice and is great as a light moisturizer. I'm not sure that its doing a whole lot since you don't know what the concentrations are of the antioxidants. I do know that alpha lipoic acid has a tingle effect on the skin in higher concentrations, and this does not do that. I do, however, think its a nice serum and a little goes a long way so its a good buy.

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins, 180-Count
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins, 180-Count
Offered by Next Gen Nutrition
Price: $48.99
20 used & new from $46.90

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 10, 2011
I really like this product, especially with the 3 servings. I like being able to break up your nutrient intake throughout the day. Its a little bit more expensive than the grocery store multi, but I think it is well work the extra expense.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best I've found, March 10, 2011
This is a really great product. No harsh chemicals with all the ingredients I was looking for. Leaves my face very clean feeling without over drying. I will definitely be purchasing more of this!

Page: 1 | 2