Profile for C.J. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C.J. RSS Feed

Millstone Seasonals Cinnamon Gingerbread Flavored Coffee
Millstone Seasonals Cinnamon Gingerbread Flavored Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Millstone Cinnamon Gingerbread Cofffee, November 27, 2012
Amazing this coffee sells at the local "Publix" grocery store. I have bought the 12 oz. bag and it is amazing. I love it. What I don't like the recent grocery store price changes. The 12 oz. bag sells for $6.99 at you local grocery store, or should I say that it did!!! More recent they posted a $3.00 off coupon and took the product and marked the price up to $8.99! I would recommend buying this product from this website, why go thru the hassel for grocery store false ads. THis price here is a good deal in the end.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 10:18 AM PST

Power Juices, Super Drinks: Quick, Delicious Recipes to Prevent & Reverse Disease
by Gabriel Cousens
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Juice Book, July 10, 2012
Great book and you will love it. Good price. I use this to help with juice ideas. We use it all the time. Really good quality ideas.

California Pak Awestruck, Navy Blue, One Size
California Pak Awestruck, Navy Blue, One Size
Price: $33.99
5 used & new from $24.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for school or anything you need a bag for, July 10, 2012
This review is from: California Pak Awestruck (Apparel)
Got the back for an ex-friend. He used it for school. I assume he likes it as he still uses it. Got it in Navy/Silver/Black. Great product. You will love it.

We the People: An Introduction to American Politics (Full Eighth Edition (with policy chapters))
by Benjamin Ginsberg
66 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars WE THE PEOPLE, June 26, 2012
I needed this book for my college class. The book is a fair read - for college. I was impressed with the quality of the used book. I got a good % od my money back when I sold the book back to Amazon ( free shipping - return). You can't loose by purchings books for college online at Amazon - much cheaper way to go. Why go overboard at college book stores (over priced all the time). Go used.. on Amazon.

Nature's Life, Super Green  Soy, Delicious Vanilla Bean, Powder, 3.26 Pound Container
Nature's Life, Super Green Soy, Delicious Vanilla Bean, Powder, 3.26 Pound Container

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature's Life, Super Green, June 26, 2012
Vegan product that is amazing. I use this at night when I work 12 hours overnight shifts at the hospital. Smells good and tasts fair. The point is its to feed your body as a good source of no animal protien. I feel good when using this product. :-)

The Complete Vegan Kitchen: An Introduction to Vegan Cooking with More than 300 Delicious Recipes-from Easy to Elegant
by Jannequin Bennett
Price: $14.43
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Vegan Kithcen, June 26, 2012
Really great cook book. It has the best recipies for vegans. Hands down one of the best books for cooking vegan that is out there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Penetran Plus - Pain Relief Lotion, June 26, 2012
I work 12 hour shifts at the local hospital and wake up with body aches. I have tried bengay, and other items like it and it does not work. Penetran Plus is worth evey penny. The product goes on like a lotion and works its magic. It almost instant and you feel it. No more body aches for me. Buy and atleast try it. You won't want anything else. :-)