Profile for Miss Bichon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miss Bichon RSS Feed

HotEnergy Yellow Color AAA Nicd Precharged Rechargeable Batteries, 600 mAh (16 xaaa)
Offered by A-Plus Trading
Price: $18.20
2 used & new from $18.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted for 2 about 2 days, April 19, 2014
I have about 10 solar lights in my yard. After a year they eventually died down. I bought these replacement batteries. The first night they were quite bright. The second night they became dim. The third night they were virtually invisible. I live in Southern California where we have lots of sun. I heard batteries have "shelf life". I am not sure if I just bot an old batch or what, but I probably won't buy them again.

2 Pack Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-225 4530B001 (2 Black)
Offered by Toner_Kingdom
Price: $3.11
22 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Color printing turns yellow, August 19, 2013
After putting this cartridge in, all my color printing become yellow/orange. It fails to produce any blue and green tone. I turn my color printer to greyscale only and waiting to finish this cartridge...

Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Price: $23.99
20 used & new from $21.59

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't do this everyday, April 12, 2013
Mr. Coffee has good coffee makers. I was looking for a half-top model so I bought this one. I have not had a chance to test the speed or the carafe.

Pros
(1) It looks nicer and heavier than other new Mr. Coffee __23 series, which looks pretty cheap made with thin plastic.
(2) You do not need to open the entire top to pour water; just half, which saves headroom space.

Cons
(1) My previous Mr. Coffee has a swing out basket, where you can easily take out the basket to clean and rinse. This one, you can't. There is no basket to remove. If you want to toss the remaining coffee or to rinse, you have to remove the entire swing out thing. It is not easy to do either -- it does not appear they design the swing out to be removed on a daily basis. You have to jiggle it up and down and dismember it. I cannot believe who designed it. They probably go with the cheaper route to save some costs. I don't think I can work with this everyday so I am returning mine.
(2) The timer light is very very dim and unattractive.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite
Price: Click here to see our price
109 used & new from $13.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but loved Dell travel mouse better, April 3, 2013
I have used and loved the Dell travel mouse. It is very easy on the hand and finger. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with Window 8. I just got this MS mouse. It is good overall, but I have two issues:

Cons --
(1) Compared to the Dell travel mouse, I instantly feel that you have to tilt your index (second) finger a little to the left to click. For people who work long hours before a computer and who click a lot, this may be an issue in the long run (I don't know yet).
(2) It comes with a receiver thingy that you have to plug into your PC to use it. You will waste one USB port on your PC.

Pros --
(1) It is compatible with Window 8 OS.
(2) Quite sleek and easy to use.
(3) Connects very quickly and painlessly.

The Complete World of Human Evolution
The Complete World of Human Evolution
by Chris Stringer
42 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, September 13, 2008
I am not an expert in this area. I saw a TV series on Discovery channel and I got interested. This book offers SO MUCH information!! It is written rigorously like an academic book, but the wealth of pictures, photos, make it an interesting read. I learned a lot from this book. I also like the fact that they provide lots of facts, and not so much speculation. I'd recommend it to people who are interested in learning more about human evolution.

Sony Ericsson CST-13 Travel Charger for Sony Ericsson Phones
Sony Ericsson CST-13 Travel Charger for Sony Ericsson Phones
Offered by Bright Center
Price: $0.01
28 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I need, September 13, 2008
My cell phone is Sony Ericsson T616. This charger works perfectly with it. Amazon has an excellent price, too. You can't find this charger in retail store anymore.

Genuine Eureka DCF-10 / DCF-14 Filter 62731 - 1 filter
Genuine Eureka DCF-10 / DCF-14 Filter 62731 - 1 filter
Price: $13.67
32 used & new from $4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 13, 2008
First of all, I love my vacuum cleaner. It is a Eureka Optima. It is small and compact. I have had it for at least 3 years. The only problem is that it does not have a self-propelled feature, so it can get a little difficult to push back and forth. But I view it more like an exercise. My old filter is smelly. I rinse it every so often, but it does smelll. This new filter works great! It fits perfectly. The item arrived on time. Everything is cool. Now that I know this works, I will change my filter more often in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2010 2:57 PM PST

Samsung WEP200 Bluetooth Wireless Phones Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Samsung WEP200 Bluetooth Wireless Phones Headset - Retail Packaging - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, April 11, 2007
I bought this item for over a month now. It is JUST great! I read many other reviews before my purchase and I choose the plug-in style over the "hanging on your ear" style because the plug-in's will not interfere with my sunglasses when I drive. Regarding the Samsung WEP, first of all, the headset does not fall out of my ear. The little loop/ring on the headset is to create kind of a resistence so it does not fall out. Maybe my ear is smaller -- it does fit mine perfectly. Secondly, the sound quality is superb. It is MUCH better than my old headset. Sometimes I feel it can be louder than listening to the phone itself. TWo things you have to note when you start using it: 1) it takes about 1-2 rings for the headset to pick up, so you have to be patient whent he phone rings. Wait 1-2 rings until the headset reacts (it says "bibo" which means the headset got the message), then 2) you have to press the headset (not the phone) to receive the call-- if you press the phone, then the connection goes to the phone. The unit is also very stylish. The blue blicking light is very cool. I got the black version but I often wonder if the silver looks even better. I have recommended this to all my friends and families. Definitely a darling product.