Profile for Jennifer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer RSS Feed (Maple Grove, Minnesota)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MAS27 Car Trash Can/ Car Garbage Bag-Large, Durable, Hanging, Waterproof, Multi-Purpose, Stylish, Fits All Vehicles
Offered by MAS27Shop
Price: $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Made an Alternative Adjustment, June 11, 2015
I have a Subaru Outback that has weathertech mats in it. Since my new Outback doesn't have anywhere to put a trash bag, I was looking for a trash can that I could put on the floor of the passenger side of the car without it getting in the way. When I read the reviews I saw that you could use this product in different configurations. I missed the fact that there was velcro on the bottom for it to be used on the floor. When I received it, I realized that I was either going to have to put it on the back of the passenger, seat since I don't have carpet for the velcro on the bottom to attach to, or come up with another solution. I ended up purchasing some velcro from my local fabric store and attaching one strip to the side of the bag and the other strip to the side of my center console. I stuck a grocery bag in the can for a liner and so far it is working great!

Bra Wash Bag for Laundry - Ultra Fine Zippered, Double Layer Mesh Bag Will Protect Your Expensive Bras in the Washer. No More Snags, Bent Underwire or Napping Caused by Washing, Even in Delicate Mode. Size Medium, Fits One or More A thru D Cups - Single Pack
Offered by IX Better Home
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra Bag!, June 11, 2015
These are fantastic. I have a large bust and have to special order my bras. The bras fit perfectly in these and the zippers have a piece of elastic so that they don't come open in the wash. I can just throw them in the washing machine and am done.

Ultrax Labs Hair Lush | Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Thickening Treatment Formula Serum
Offered by Ultrax Labs.
Price: $79.98
4 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love/Hate Relationship, June 8, 2015
This is not the products fault, but I had an allergic reaction to it. Now I have a bottle that I only used twice and paid $50 for. I am still using the shampoo and conditioner and love them. Maybe I will try and resell it on ebay.

Life Extension DHEA , 25 Mg Tablets, 100-Count
Life Extension DHEA , 25 Mg Tablets, 100-Count
Price: $11.25
21 used & new from $0.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Taste, February 22, 2015
I have been taking DHEA capsules for several years due to a medical condition. My doctor specifically recommended Life Extension. I accidentally ordered the dissolve in mouth tablets and the taste is horribly bitter. I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough to get the amount I need. Unfortunately this is going in the trash.

Scanpan 9-Piece Cookware Set
Scanpan 9-Piece Cookware Set
Price: $454.08
2 used & new from $365.51

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the Best Pans!!!, November 6, 2014
Got this for my son who is a professional chef. I have had the Scanpan Professional line for 7 years. When my son got married he asked for a set for his wedding gift. These are pans that you will use for a lifetime and then pass down to the next generation. For cleaning, you can put them hot under running tap water, and wipe with a soft cloth and anything in it just steams out, even burnt on food.

Just a note: I had one pan that the bottom had started to develop some problems with pitting and I called Scanpan and they replaced it right away. I have the entire line and that was the only one.

210+ Pcs Drilled Hole Golden Cowrie Cowry Sea Shell Beads 1 Pound
210+ Pcs Drilled Hole Golden Cowrie Cowry Sea Shell Beads 1 Pound

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shells. Perfect for my needs, November 6, 2014
Beautiful shells. Perfect for my needs!

OmniMount OECMS Neoprene Cable Management - Black/White
OmniMount OECMS Neoprene Cable Management - Black/White
Price: $16.00
9 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars This Invention is Fantastic!!!, November 6, 2014
I had a mess of cords under my desk at work and it was visible for all my clients. I tried to organize things with twist ties, but then it just looked like an organized mess and my feet kept getting caught in the cords. I looked at the plastic tubing, but all of my cords came out at different points, so I would have had to taken a razor blade and figured out where the entrance and exit places were. What a pain. Then I came across the OmniMount OECMS Cable management and it was perfect for my needs. It was easy to place the cords where I wanted them and it stretched to fit multiple cords that were folded back on each other containing the mess. Now the underside of my desk looks neat and organized and I am not getting my feel caught in the cords.

Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Hipster - 3 Pack, black, 5
Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Hipster - 3 Pack, black, 5
Offered by Jockey
Price: $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these undies!, August 7, 2014
They fit well and are supersoft just like they claim. I ended coming back and buying more.

Empty Airless Bottle - Metal Free! Choose from 5 Sizes: 15ml/0.5oz, 30ml/1oz, 50ml/1.7oz, 100ml/3.4oz, or 150ml/5.1oz in Natural Plastic for Cream/Serum/Treatment/Lotion/Oil/Gel/Cosmetics - Air Less Travel Size Pump/Dispenser/Container 1x 15ml
Offered by Yippy Shington's Deals
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed!, August 7, 2014
I had purchased several airless bottles in the past for travel and assumed that these would be reuseable like the other ones. I got the bottles and was testing one of the caps and now I can't get the stupid thing apart to use it. I guess it is going in the trash. If you are looking for reuseable look elsewhere.

Pwr+ 40W Extra Long 14 Ft AC Adapter Laptop Charger for Asus Eee PC 1005HAB 1005HA 1005PEB 1005PE 1005 1015PE 1015PEM 1015PEB 1015PN 1015PX 1025C 1025CE 1215N 1215B 1225C 1201N Power Supply Cord Black
Offered by PWR+
Price: $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Product! Better than the original., June 20, 2012
I purchased this to leave in my office, so I am not dragging my power cord back and forth. It works exactly like it should.

Dec 2012 Update.... After purchasing the first cord, the cord that originally went with my computer broke so I purchased another one of these. I am very pleased with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4