Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for A. Fernandez > Reviews

Browse

A. Fernandez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Fernandez "HDMAN81" RSS Feed (Chicago,IL,USA)

BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $215.00
46 used & new from $175.21

4.0 out of 5 stars BIC F12 sub, November 13, 2010
The BIC F12 it most definitely more bang for your buck no competitors sub comes close to the quality for the F12 price range. I have owned and installed countless home theaters in my time and the corner stone to any home theater is a good sub that you can easily setup with the rest of your speakers in your home theater system. F12 out of the box is pleasant to the eyes with a very nice silver metallic woofer more of a modern look. the sound quality is very good and easy to adjust more than enough for a large room set up. some have ask about the switch on the back for 7.1 or pro-logic this is just to set it up if you are going to be using it like a passive sub or with the LFE input on the back. A passive sub gets its bass signals from the speaker wires witch would have to go to the sub fist and then back out to your left and right channel speakers this is not normally the case for most modern receiver setups. I personally believe that this sub has good audible range for its price and that most costumers will be very happy for what they payed. Just one more bit of info. BIC is a american company however most of there products are built in china. It is very important to me to buy american it is what are country needs at this time, even though there products might be built in china just remember the profits come back to the USA unlike Sony Samsung and many others.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2011 6:22 PM PDT

Sony SSF-7000 Floorstanding 4-way Speaker (Pair)
Sony SSF-7000 Floorstanding 4-way Speaker (Pair)

4.0 out of 5 stars quality for the price, January 30, 2010
well i have got to say i wasnt really sure if i was going to like these speakers just based on the price, plus sony didnt really have a good rep for speakers. let me tell you I WAS WRONG! these speaker have great range good bass response very good mid range. I have always been a fan of polk audio in fact i bought these sonys to complete my set of polk monitor50s with a center channel to match my set up for my home theater. the sonys match perfectly with my polks even when setting the speaker volume on my denon avr-3801 i couldn't beleive how well they matched up.
OK these speakers are very good for movies and music, some complain that they are to boomy well try to ajusting your reciever bass and treble. once you have done this you will truely enjoy these speakers. they are well made i got to say good job Sony. if you were like me not really sure if these speakers are going to meet your expectations they will by far, buy them you will be happy for what you paid for them. please forgive my spelling :)

SNES/NES FC Twin Video Game System - Silver
SNES/NES FC Twin Video Game System - Silver
Offered by You Name the Game
Price: $84.99
2 used & new from $79.99

2.0 out of 5 stars FC Twin, Waste of MONEY!!!!, October 21, 2009
Well I've got to say the unit sucks. It is cheaply made and I went through two units before I decided to purchase a Retro Duo. Both FC Twins that I purchased had different problems. The first unit burnt the SNES portion of the board when I tryed playing Zelda, the second FC Twin only had sound in one channel for the SNES. However the Nintendo, (which was never a stereo game system) does, lol. The two controllers come with a very cheap feel and have a short wire to the unit. So be ready to either to use a original SNES controller or get a SNES extention cord. Well I've got to say other than the cheapness of the product, you can play both SNES and NES games no problem, there are a few games that will not work but nothing that I would really get upset about. If you are trying to decide between the FC Twin and the Retro Duo, please, for the love of God, dont waste your money on the FC Twin and get the Retro Duo.