Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for BBaker > Reviews

Browse

BBaker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BBaker RSS Feed (Bay Area, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
PetAg CatSure Senior Nutritional Supplement 11oz
PetAg CatSure Senior Nutritional Supplement 11oz
Price: $3.99
13 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cat hates it, June 29, 2016
I have tried giving this to my cat at many different ways and she won't touch it. I've tried giving it to her at room temperature, chilled, warmed...doesn't matter. She's a senior cat (15 years) in the early stages of kidney disease, and she's also lost most of her teeth. She's been losing weight so I was hoping CatSure would be a helpful way to get extra calories, in addition to her regular pureed canned food diet. Sadly no dice.

Conair Cuisinart CPT-122 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster (White)
Conair Cuisinart CPT-122 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster (White)
Price: Click here to see our price
66 used & new from $20.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable Crap, April 27, 2016
This worked okay for about the first year. It required a lot of trial and error to figure out the right combination of settings. For example, I found that using the "Frozen" button and #3 heat setting for everything seemed to yield the best results, so long as what you were toasting was room temperature. It's not a perfect toaster and was sometimes frustrating, but I could live with it. However after about a year things went downhill fast. The toaster became stuck on the "Bagel" setting (even though button wasn't used) so everything came out more well done on one side. Nothing could get rid of the stuck setting. Then on low heat it started burning things. Turned it down to #1 heat. Still burned. As I sit here writing this my home still reeks of burnt smoke from the last toast I attempted to make this morning. That was the last straw, this toaster is now in the trash.

Bear Naked Sea Salt Caramel Apple, 12 Ounce
Bear Naked Sea Salt Caramel Apple, 12 Ounce

1.0 out of 5 stars SALTY, September 26, 2015
Way too much salt. It overpowers everything else. I love caramel apple flavor and really want to like this but the excess salt makes it inedible.

KitchenAid KSB1570WH 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - White
KitchenAid KSB1570WH 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - White
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo for White incorrect, July 10, 2015
The main product photo for the WHITE blender shows the button pad and trim is grey/silver. This is not correct. The white blender I received has a large black button pad and black lid. I see that the other photos show this correctly but the main photo is misleading. Call me picky but I don't like the stark contrast of a clean white appliance with all that dark black trim. Kitchen Aid used to offer their white appliances as white-on-white or white with pale grey which was much more pleasing to the eye. Bring it back Kitchen Aid!

iBenzer Sleeves for 13-13.3 Inch Laptop - Gray
iBenzer Sleeves for 13-13.3 Inch Laptop - Gray
Offered by iBenzer
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $8.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Retina Macbook, June 30, 2015
The description states that this sleeve will fit the newest Retina Macbook Pro 13". I have a late 2014 Macbook Pro 13" (retina) but sadly discovered that this is way too big. With the macbook inside there is about 1" extra space at the top and about 3/4" extra at the sides. So the macbook is loose and slides around inside the sleeve. Not good at all.

Also as a side note this bag has a very strong chemical smell. Not sure if airing it out would stop the problem.

NEW HQ8505 Genuine Philips Norelco Shaver Power Charging Cord
NEW HQ8505 Genuine Philips Norelco Shaver Power Charging Cord
Offered by BAKE2015
Price: $9.88
12 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, May 20, 2015
Our original charger went missing so we needed a replacement. It's very confusing to try to find the right one for our Norelco PT724/46 model. In fact our model number is not even listed as compatible, but visually the charger looked right so I thought I'd take a chance. I can confirm it works perfectly with the Philips Norelco PT724/46 Shaver 3100.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 25, 2015
I have a long commute to and from work, and as luck would have it the sun's angle goes right into the driver's side both directions. During the summer when wearing sleeveless tops and open necklines I could feel my skin burning right through the glass. I tried wearing sunscreen but I don't like feeling sticky and would often forget to apply it. This scarf has been a godsend! I can just throw it on over my shoulder and neck. It protects from the sun and has a nice, cool feeling against the skin. I can just keep it in the car and use it when needed. Easy machine wash and it air dries quickly. Any easy way to protect your skin. Great product!

Duro-Med Step Stool with Handle, Silver and Black
Duro-Med Step Stool with Handle, Silver and Black
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $39.20
11 used & new from $39.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Pee-yew, March 25, 2015
BAD: Yes indeed this thing stinks like the back end of a Goodyear tire factory. It's hard to believe such a small area of rubber on the step could off-gas so badly. The entire floor of our house smells like old tires. We're going to put it out in the hot sun for a few days in the hopes of cooking off some of the fumes.
Next, the assembly. This product should not be difficult to put together but the awful instructions make it way worse than it should be. Diagrams are cut off, there are no parts illustrations to tell you which screw is which, and to make things worse the bars were mislabeled. The manufacturer really needs to improve the assembly instructions.
One other improvement would be to make the handle height adjustable, we found it a bit short for an average size man.

GOOD: Once put together this is a very stable and sturdy step. No rocking, no tipping, just a solid and safe step that does it's job. It really helps my disabled dad get in and out of bed easier.

Graham HandsDown Soak Off 100 Nail Wraps Gel Polish Manicure Salon Wipes Remover by Graham Professional
Offered by Salon Supply Store
Price: $16.00
6 used & new from $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best that I've found, March 21, 2015
I have tried the plastic fingertip soakers, the foil wraps, the all-in-one folded remover packets, and my own invention of acetone-soaked cotton balls and saran wrap. I wasn't happy with any of them. Nothing seemed to work fast nor well to remove that stubborn gel polish. Then one day I was at at a high end swanky nail salon and noticed they were using these kind of medical-tape looking things to remove customer's gel polish. I asked what they were and they told me this product. When I got home I found them on Amazon and tried them myself. WOW what a difference. These have a nice thick cotton pad that holds lots of acetone remover. Then the stretchy straps wrap nice and tight so the pad really presses against your nail. After 15 minutes I was able to slide the gel polish right off. Amazing!

Yes, I did notice that "freezing" feeling on my fingertips as some others have mentioned but it was tolerable and went away as soon as I removed them. Very happy with these and I'll continue to use them.

NOTE: You must supply your own 100% acetone remover

Graham Hands Down Soak Off Gel Nail Wraps, 100 Count
Graham Hands Down Soak Off Gel Nail Wraps, 100 Count
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $14.99
13 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best that I've found, March 21, 2015
NOTE: You must supply your own 100% acetone remover

Yes, I did notice that "freezing" feeling on my fingertips as others have mentioned but it was tolerable and went away as soon as I removed them. Very happy with these and I'll continue to use them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6