Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for JJ Kirkpatrick > Reviews

Browse

JJ Kirkpatrick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JJ Kirkpatrick RSS Feed (St. Louis)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fino Pour Over Coffee and Tea Kettle, 4 1/4-Cup
Fino Pour Over Coffee and Tea Kettle, 4 1/4-Cup
Offered by Family JPN
Price: $27.29
185 used & new from $19.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Pour Over Brewing, May 9, 2014
I bought this to brew coffee using the pour over method. I was pleasantly surprised by how fast the water heats up in this kettle, and how smooth the pour is. It is a huge upgrade over my previous method and I recommend this kettle if the price is right (around $30).

SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
Price: $26.34
29 used & new from $26.34

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves It, May 9, 2014
This was priced to sell and was very reasonably priced. It's a high quality hoop that has delivered hours of fun for my kids.

Elk 2580/3L Vesta 3-Light Linear Pendant In White In Satin Nickel
Elk 2580/3L Vesta 3-Light Linear Pendant In White In Satin Nickel
Price: $386.00
32 used & new from $386.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lights, May 9, 2014
We bought these to replace similar low voltage lights that kept malfunctioning.

It looks great, is quite efficient, and was easy to install.

Guinness Pub Glasses, Set of 4
Guinness Pub Glasses, Set of 4
Offered by Todays Concept
Price: $33.75
5 used & new from $27.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Allows you to Choose Between Classic and Modern Pub Glass, But they ONLY SHIP MODERN STYLE, May 9, 2014
I wanted to purchase the classic style Guinness pub glass as a gift for a close friend. After a lot of searching, I discovered this set of 4 on Amazon.

At the time of my purchase, the site allowed you to choose which glass you want:

1) the classic tulip
or
2) the new beveled glass.

I was careful to select the classic style, as shown on my order. What arrives 6 days later? 4 loosely packed MODERN style glasses.

I contacted Amazon and they confirmed the distinction between styles on the ordering page, and promptly contacted the seller. The seller sent only this short response:

"We only carry one type of Guinness Glass and they only come in one size. If you would like to return them for a refund please let us know"

Wow! What customer service!

- No apology for the inconvenience or mistake
- No research into the ordering process which would identify the source of the problem
- No signature (or period in the last sentence)

Avoid this seller and save time and headaches.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2015 1:35 PM PDT

APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur-How to Publish a Book
APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur-How to Publish a Book
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than I expected., January 12, 2014
As someone who has always thought it would be fun to write a book, I picked this up on the recommendation of a friend. It turned out to be far more insightful than I expected, and has already saved me from several mistakes.

It is a fast paced book loaded with information. The author recommends that you read it once through and the. Refer back to it like a reference manual as you hit each stage of publishing.

This is a must read for anyone who is considering writing a book that doesn't have a great deal of knowledge about publishing. It will help you focus your efforts along the proper channels.

Lastly, for anyone who thinks that writing a book will be a fast and easy singular effort resulting in a big pot of gold, this will sober you up to reality while giving you an effective pathway to success.

The Universe: Season 6 [HD]
The Universe: Season 6 [HD]
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Embrace the Universe, January 4, 2014
Fascinating show with top notch experts and a wide range of engaging concepts. Can't get enough.

I also think this is a great way to introduce kids to Astronomy. The material is broken down in laymans terms so anyone can easily grasp the concepts.

AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
Price: $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Apple TV, August 9, 2013
I connected an Apple TV to an old HD screen, without HDMI or Optical Audio inputs. I bought an digital to analog converter and it worked much to my surprise.

Trumark Slingshots Rubberband Gun Snap Shot
Trumark Slingshots Rubberband Gun Snap Shot
Price: $12.78
12 used & new from $7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Unsung Hero as a Fly Killer, August 9, 2013
One shot one kill.

That's my motto when hunting houseflies with this. It is the best fly killer on the market, bar none, and fun for the whole family.

It holds multiple rubber bands, but one is all you need if you're doing it right. Surprisingly, you can get right up on a fly and blow it away (or at least wound it enough to cooly deliver the final mercy shot). I actually knocked one out of the air one time from about 8 feet away.

My one recommendation, don't leave it loaded. It will stretch out your bands and reduce their effectiveness against larger houseflies. Instead, leave the gun and bands where you can get to it quickly if some fly tries to invade your domain. Load it up, and wait for him to land. When he does...BAM!...curtains.

His lifeless carcass (possibly minus a wing or two) will be all that's left, paper towel fodder.

If he manages to survive, but is temporarily immobilized, grab him and throw him outside. Make sure tells all his friends not to come in your house.

So yeah. Highly recommend.

Celtic Sea Salt®, Light Grey, By The Grain & Salt Society, Coarse Ground, 1 lb
Celtic Sea Salt®, Light Grey, By The Grain & Salt Society, Coarse Ground, 1 lb
Price: $5.00
20 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price, August 9, 2013
This salt was recommended in the DDPYoga Fitness Guide and I gave it a try. As a bonafide saltaholic, I love this stuff. I always have a bag at home and work and bring it with me whenever I go out to eat.

TASCAM DR-100mkII 2-Channel Portable Digital Recorder
TASCAM DR-100mkII 2-Channel Portable Digital Recorder
Price: $299.99
14 used & new from $225.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, August 9, 2013
I pair this with a Panasonic GH2 to perform audio recording on video shoots and it has served me well when needed. The device was easy to learn and I've been pleased with the quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 3:56 AM PST