Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Philippe > Reviews

Browse

Philippe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Philippe RSS Feed

SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 6-Pack
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 6-Pack
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $54.76

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product., January 6, 2015
For my part, I tend to agree that nothing is lost and nothing is gain but only transform.
Being that said, one of the hole purpuse of these, is to give you a tool that would help you to be forgotten by the Neighbors of your HT room. Does it work ? Maybe !

If you like things to shake when watching a movie, then you could realise that it could damp à bit the shaking part.

In my case, the sub(PB13-Ultra version 750watts), was sitting on a thick carpet with the small original feet. I wanted to try to elevate the hole body of the sub, so that the transmission of the low frequency would be done more in the air then on the ground. I could say that it did worked to an extend. But by doing so, I lost a bit of the earth quake feeling. on teh other end, I found that the image of the low frequency is more "define" to my ears. The responce, is less "lazy".

It is important that you do your home work by reseaching the numerous reviews on how to config your SVS sub. The 20 hz (no plug), is also the best setting that I found for my "control" envirement.. It is not about magic, but about a litlle investment of your time and money to have these a enjoyable experience.

Expresscard, Adapter, Cf Extreme Pro
Expresscard, Adapter, Cf Extreme Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, September 15, 2012
This product is fast, reliable. Plug and play. I tried a fire wire compact flash reader, and no way to down grade from latest protocol to 2007.

Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray]
Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sean Connery
38 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Competition make this annoucement like a scam, January 20, 2012
I realise that in U.K. they sell it for much less. What a shame to have such a price diffrence.
For my part, I just have for sale the only 2 Bond movie that I own. So it will be a great addition to my Blu-Ray collection. I think, that they are classic to consider to view at least one in a life time.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2012 11:58 AM PDT

DEWALT DW744XRS 10-inch Job Site Table Saw with Rolling Stand
DEWALT DW744XRS 10-inch Job Site Table Saw with Rolling Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for amator, January 12, 2012
Both me and my girl friend enjoy working with this tool. Its precise, easely portable, easy to set up. Shop around, there is some good price for this product.

Sci-Fi Three-Pack (Jumper / Independence Day / I, Robot) [Blu-ray]
Sci-Fi Three-Pack (Jumper / Independence Day / I, Robot) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Will Smith
Price: $22.19
13 used & new from $18.19

4.0 out of 5 stars To own is to know, January 12, 2012
I-Robot is my favorite in this pack. Being a Asimov fan, I realy enjoyed this movie. Both sound and image are quite good As for the other two, well for me they are must see movies.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2012 4:31 AM PDT

Taking Lives  [Blu-ray]
Taking Lives [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Price: $9.69
52 used & new from $1.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Taking Lives [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Great plot and good acting and A nice suspence. Faily good for a young Angelina Jolie. The image is typical of the time period of the movie.

Extreme Action 3-Pack (Live Free or Die Hard / Ronin / The Siege) [Blu-ray]
Extreme Action 3-Pack (Live Free or Die Hard / Ronin / The Siege) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Bruce Willis
Offered by Anchor*Media
Price: $12.04
8 used & new from $10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set, January 12, 2012
I love all 3 movies. Ronin is not as good for a blu-ray imagely speaking. I end up selling Die hrad and bought the box set of all 4 Die Hard movies.

Wild Target [Blu-ray]
Wild Target [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Bill Nighy
Price: $7.49
33 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Wild Target [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I have not seen this movie before i bought and it is not desapointing at all. I encourage you to look at this one.

Donnie Darko (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
Donnie Darko (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Gyllenhall
Offered by Becker Inc.
Price: $48.95
14 used & new from $13.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, January 12, 2012
Good movie, good image, good story. Must see !
It was my first time to see this movie and I realy like it. (20 words ;-)

NatureVision TV's Rocky Mountains [Blu-ray]
NatureVision TV's Rocky Mountains [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Michael Heumann
Price: $9.19
20 used & new from $6.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Not professional at all, April 9, 2011
I was not what I expected. I was done by a amateur, a good one, but still amateur. I would not suggest this as a reference video.