Profile for SarahCherry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SarahCherry RSS Feed (Boston MA)

lillebaby Nordic Carrier
lillebaby Nordic Carrier

5.0 out of 5 stars The best., June 9, 2011
I used the Bjorn with my daughter for the first 3 months and couldn't wait for her to fit into an Ergo. I tried the infant insert with the Ergo and it didn't work out at all (she wasn't happy, positioning weird, too hot). The Bjorn isn't very comfy and you can't nurse in it. The Ergo is just too big for the under 6 month crowd. BUT... the Nordic is perfect! Very comfortable for baby and mama right from the beginning because the seat adjusts for small babies (vs the Ergo which is very wide and the baby has to really spread their legs). There is no need for an insert, you can nurse in it very easily, and you can wear the baby forward as well (you can't in the Ergo)!! My little one needs to be facing out once in a while as she fusses if she is facing in too long. I have a 3 year old to keep up with, so I think it is great that I can change positions to keep the baby happy as long as possible in the carrier. She sleeps facing in or out and is a very happy baby in this carrier. She is in it for at least 4 hours a day and I have no pain. It is very, very comfortable. It looks nice, and is very easy to put on (easier than the Lillebaby Everywear because the straps are padded like the Ergo, not adjustable). Two criticisms: there is a sleep hood attachment, but it does not come with the carrier and is not for sale on Amazon, and there is no pocket on the carrier (although you can order a cell phone case for $15).

SnowStoppers STAY-ON Small Fuchsia Nylon Mittens, Ages 1-3
SnowStoppers STAY-ON Small Fuchsia Nylon Mittens, Ages 1-3
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but need right coat, January 8, 2010
Bought these for my 20 month old. They are great except her Old Navy puffer jacket is too tight around the wrist to accommodate the gloves. I have to put them on over the coat which looks funny. Next year I will be sure to buy a coat with a zip sleeve or something. The gloves are great, though and will definitely last til she is 3.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2010 5:58 AM PDT