Profile for MGC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MGC RSS Feed

Dragon Defender (Dragon Defense League Book 1)
Dragon Defender (Dragon Defense League Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the next one?, October 28, 2013
Dragon Defender was an absorbing action packed read! The author pulls you in from the first page and I'm not sorry to say I read it all in the first day. I'm 33 but still! This is a fun book for a chapter a night with your 5 year old (my son is loving it so far) or for yourself. The target audience is probably teens. Great Christmas present material for any age!
The characters are well developed so you feel like you're really there, and the dragon is so believable. I'd venture so far as to say I had to remind myself that dragons don't really exist.... or do they?
That being said, it's reeeeeeeally hard not to write spoilers on here! I can say I can't wait to find out what happens to Peter and his friends next.

Arty's Masterpiece/A Home for Bunny [HD]
Arty's Masterpiece/A Home for Bunny [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my 4 yr old loved it, May 6, 2013
My four year old loved the show. He thinks they should "make more right away" and the part he liked best was "all of it, all the parts."

Wacoal Women's Awareness Full Figure Underwire Bra 85567
Wacoal Women's Awareness Full Figure Underwire Bra 85567
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars works great as a minimizer or sports bra, April 6, 2013
I've been wearing Wacoal bras for years, and this one definately fits snugger than others (in comparison to 85814 and 85340)both in band and cup. I was really irritated until I wore it to my bootcamp workout and realized it works great as a low impact sports bra. It definately minimizes, so if you're proudly busty this is not the bra for you.I will go back to the styles I know and love.

Double Jogging Stroller Rain Cover
Double Jogging Stroller Rain Cover
Offered by The King's Cabinet
Price: $10.46
15 used & new from $10.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for price, April 7, 2011
Okay, it tore the 3rd time I used it because
-my toddler kicked at it
-it was SUPER windy
-the Velcro on the bottom part was barely sewn on
I did as another review suggested and sewed reinforcements, making the straps longer on the side my toddler sits on so he can kick or peek his head out without the attachment ripping. Ended up sewing ties onto top attachments as Velcro tends to come apart...
I think it would be fine as-is if you had it on a double stroller with two gentle kids and didn't go out in windy weather.
Works okay for a cheap no brand cover... But if you can sew it becomes great!!!
Also as others said it is pretty oderous straight out of the box.

Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Woodland Treehouse
Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Woodland Treehouse
2 used & new from $95.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, April 7, 2011
Great design, cute, well thought out.
My 2 year old son spends hours with it. So great to have an androgynous toy house that's not crappy plastic!
Great for imagination. The figures are poseable and much cuter than pictured.
High quality! It's been abused and looks great.
This would also work great with little people people.
My son uses his plastic animals, little people, toy soldiers... Everybody lives in the house. Or the barn. We have that too...
All the kids prefer it to our actual dollhouse.

EcoSafe Kitchen Catcher Composter 1 ea
EcoSafe Kitchen Catcher Composter 1 ea
Offered by Busy Bee's World
Price: $19.55
2 used & new from $18.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, April 7, 2011
V. handy! Holds 1/2 a weeks worth. No fruit flies. No smell. Really! Handy handle. Nice shape makes platescraping a cinch. Works great with or without bio bags, only difference is buying bio bags vs. Having to wash bin after emptying...
Really glad I got it, worth every penny.

JJ Cole Original Toddler Bundleme, Khaki, Toddler
JJ Cole Original Toddler Bundleme, Khaki, Toddler
Price: $39.82
14 used & new from $39.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 7, 2011
Really really glad I splurged on these (got the baby one and the toddler one). Makes the 2nd hand jogging stroller I got sooo handy and easy to get out with every day (I also bought a universal rain cover as we live in Seattle) Easy to slap on the stroller, easy to
Zip around child, super cozy (both kids wear just socks
Pjs and hoody with hat under- no need for a coat!)
Easy to zip off top half if the sun gets too warm.
Very high quality and cozy! Perfect for my 2 yr old and 2 mo old! Back to walking every day; no blankets dragging!