Profile for Megan L. Boneski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Megan L. Boneski RSS Feed

Pack of 4 Huaxia Datacom Body Armor Realtree Heavy Duty Camo Defender PC Rubber Hybrid Hard Case w/ Dragon Film for iPhone 4/4S- Wholesale 4pcs/pack
Offered by Huaxia Datacom (ship by USPS,Delivered 7-13 Business days)
Price: $21.66

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, August 18, 2014
These cases arrived much faster than I expected, since they ship from China. They fit our iPhone 4S phones perfectly, and they seem to be made of quality materials. A good alternative to the Otterbox, for people on a budget.

Caseland Case For Iphone 4S Ice Cream Color Silk Grain leather Folio Wallet With Credit Card Slots For Iphone 4 4S (blue)
Offered by Caseland
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for iPhone 4/4S, August 18, 2014
The case arrived quickly and fits the iPhone 4S perfectly.

DBPOWER® Super Bass Hi-Fi Bluetooth Speaker Portable Mini Wireless Speaker Support Hands-free Function TF Card Built-in FM Radio for Computer Car Apple iphone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 ipod ipad 4 3 2 ipad mini Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 S1 Note 3 Note 2 Sony Xperia Z HTC ONE M7 Nokia Blackberry Z10 Smartphones MP3/MP4 Player Latop Macbook PC Tablet Computer Car-Handsfree and Rechargeable Black and silver
Offered by Tabstore
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, portable sound!, August 6, 2014
I received this speaker today, and so far, I'm impressed! The sound produced is clear, and even at higher volumes, there's little-to-no distortion. I showed a couple people my new speaker, and they liked it so much they each ordered one for themselves the same day!

The instructions are "okay", in that they outline the basic features and operations of the speaker. I tried pairing it with an older smartphone-turned-mp3-player (Passcode for the speaker is 0000 if your device asks for one), and while the phone detected and connected to the speaker via bluetooth, it wouldn't *stay* connected. That could be the fault of the phone, though. It did pair flawlessly with a relative's iPhone 5 and a newer Android phone.

Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase. If any problems crop up, I'll update my review.

Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators
Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators
Price: $109.99
9 used & new from $92.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, February 18, 2014
I ordered this portable toilet based on the reviews, and I am not sorry I did. It does what it's supposed to do, and there's no unpleasant odor lingering. The toilet is the same height as a regular household toilet, and the seat is relatively comfortable.

The only design flaw is that the carry handle on the waste tank is not rounded. A full waste tank weighs around 40 pounds, and the sharp corners on the carry handle make carrying it uncomfortable without gloves.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entry-Level Tablet, September 2, 2011
This is my first Android tablet, and I must say, so far, it was money well-spent.

The tab is on the heavy side, but it feels like it's well-built. It's solid in the hand. The capacitive touch screen is responsive, and the display is clear and bright. The wi-fi reception is decent, although I am mainly using the tablet at home, where I am in close proximity to the router.

Upgrading to Android 2.3.3 was a breeze, with clear instructions and a download link from the seller.

The only issue I have had with the tablet is that some of my favorite apps aren't downloadable from the Market. I found a workaround for a couple of apps, including Netflix and Flash Player 10.3

My battery's life isn't terrific, but I attribute that to very heavy use and the fact that cell standby and 3g monitoring are
always running in the background. The tablet has to be rooted to remove the telephony features, and I haven't rooted.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, and I will recommend this tablet and seller (Kevin Kennedy) again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2011 5:06 PM PDT

The World-Tilting Gospel: Embracing a Biblical Worldview and Hanging on Tight
The World-Tilting Gospel: Embracing a Biblical Worldview and Hanging on Tight
by Dan Phillips
Price: $14.48
51 used & new from $6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, July 18, 2011
"The World-Tilting Gospel: Embracing a Biblical Worldview & Hanging on Tight" (Kindle edition) by Dan Phillips is a book worth reading. One does not need a PhD or MDiv to understand what the author is putting forth. Mr. Phillips backs up his writing with Scripture and encourages the reader to have his/her Bible near to hand to look up the passages for himself/herself.

Rather than being a dry, scholarly tome, this book is for both the lay Christian who wants a deeper understanding of the faith and for the "seeker" who wants to know what this "faith thing" is all about. Mr. Phillips lays it all out from the beginning of his book with "In the beginning..." and systematically demonstrates that saving faith begins and ends with Jesus. This book is also a handy tool for sharing the Gospel message for those of us who may not be quite so eloquent.

I will recommend this book to everyone I know.