Profile for LastChance > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LastChance RSS Feed (Fort Worth, Texas USA)

It's That Girl Again
It's That Girl Again
Price: $11.88
32 used & new from $0.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!, March 24, 2009
This review is from: It's That Girl Again (Audio CD)
It's Basia, it's different and it's familiar and destined to be one of her best. I highly recommend this album!

Twice Upon a Yesterday
Twice Upon a Yesterday
DVD ~ Lena Headey
Price: $9.99
26 used & new from $2.57

4.0 out of 5 stars How I accidentally tripped over and fell (for a film!), February 23, 2001
This review is from: Twice Upon a Yesterday (DVD)
This was a movie, had it been listed in a tv-guide sort of thing, I wouldn't have watched. Flipping through all the HBO channels one dreary afternoon, and happened across "Twice Upon A Yesterday." For the most part, foreign films have never really interested me. But I thought I'd give this one a chance, as I had nothing else to do that day. Much to my delight, this unhearalded film was really quite good. I'd barely heard of Penelope Cruz, and wasn't at all familiar with the rest of the cast and crew. But I found the movie struck some cords, some sweet, some bittersweet, but overall an excellent balance of both. I found I could relate to the characters as they were portrayed, and it required little suspension of belief on my part. I was entranced with/by this movie. It's one of the better movies I've seen in a long time (this coming from a well-jaded amateur movie critic). It managed to be an entertaining comment on life without being too preachy. For this genre of movie, I would recommend without reservation!