Profile for Liblady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liblady RSS Feed (Lake Worth, FL, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The 7 Secrets of Sound Healing
The 7 Secrets of Sound Healing
by Jonathan Goldman
Price: $13.15
47 used & new from $7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing sounds., April 23, 2015
I enjoy all of Jonathan Goldman's music. I gave this CD to a friend recovering from breast cancer and she loves it! Relaxing and soothing. Nice sounds to hear as I to fall asleep.

Denise Austin : Hit The Spot : 10 five minute target toners
Denise Austin : Hit The Spot : 10 five minute target toners
DVD ~ Denise Austin
Price: $8.79
49 used & new from $1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Different strokes for different folks when exercising is a good thing :), April 23, 2015
I think when it comes to reviewing and evaluating workout DVD's, the reviews are all relative to what we all like when we exercise and how often we exercise. I am creeping up into my 70's and have been in to girl's/women's sports since high school in GAA (Girl's Athletic Association). I enjoy exercise and have many DVD's I use. Denise Austin was one of my first "at home exercise DVD's" and I enjoyed it. Nice and energetic called Burn Fat Fast (Two 20 min workouts) with subscripting (Great feature for individuals who are deaf).

Having said all this, the Hit the Spot: 10 five-minute Target Tones might be good for individuals just getting into an exercise routine. Not that the workouts are necessarily easy if you have not moved certain parts of the body, but a beginning. I find I enjoy this type of exercise DVD for times when I am kinda thinking I am not in the mood to exercise but I know I need to just "move my body". At 69, this is something I have to do ALL the time as I am aging. I had a few "ughs & ouches" from some of the moves on this DVD. As for me, I am grateful to be a female living in America and I can freely exercise!

I do not think this DVD is for serious, must have and must do 12 reps, 5 times kind of exercisers.

Change Your Words, Change Your World (Insights)
Change Your Words, Change Your World (Insights)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and practical!, April 23, 2015
First, the video link she gives in the book emulates the saying, "One picture is worth a thousand words!" This is a concise, simple, but enjoyable read with practical applications. Great little nuggets of reminders to make attitude adjustments to enhance moments and life experiences. Nice job, Andrea Gardner!

Doing Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 2)
Doing Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 2)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good nuggets for a worthwhile cause!, February 2, 2015
If you have read Neville Goddard, Esther Hicks, Mike Dooley etc. , then you will be familiar with the material in this book. For someone just beginning in understanding how significant our feelings/emotions impact our desires and or fears, the brief writings in this ebook may be helpful. Nuggets can always be found when the student is ready. I think she adequately explains the pitfalls as to why individuals may not receive what they desire and the part on "letting things be," is good advice.

I like the reminders of how significant it is each person participate in getting into the feeling of the wish fulfilled. There are good suggestions for receiving, and reading information without adequately applying the suggestions may bring disappointments. We all have to learn "to walk the talk" for ourselves.

I appreciate she donates the proceeds of her books to: The Cotton Tree Children's Trust Orphange, Sierra Leone. Just for the cause, I will purchase her third book!

PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric 11-11.6 Inch Netbook / Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook Air Sleeve Case Bag Cover, Mystic Forest
Offered by Avantek US
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Can Be Deceiving., February 2, 2015
Although I was disappointed in the dull and faded look of the bag colors, I am enjoying the bag for my MacBook Air. The picture shows the colors to be bright and vibrant. My colors are not. But I wanted some protection for my MacBook Air. It suffices.

You Are the Placebo Meditation 2: Changing One Belief and Perception
You Are the Placebo Meditation 2: Changing One Belief and Perception
by Joe Dispenza
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $13.29
7 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reality of This Content Substantiates Truth., February 2, 2015
I found the content informative. It is written by a professional in a professional style. For me, the material reminded me that I have power within myself to BE the individual I want to BE. Emotion is key to changing and rearranging behavior. He gives easy reading information on observational studies, and a few stories related to individuals and the awareness of changes they made. He, also, has meditations in text but, I downloaded the meditations on CD's from his site. My sister who sent me the book as a digital gift enjoys the CD's. I did not think much of them.

WARMEN Women's Genuine Nappa Leather Winter Warm Simple Plain Style Lined Gloves (XL, Black)
Offered by Warmen Gloves
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good and look good gloves!, December 31, 2014
Great fit and comfortable. Fair price and outstanding quality. I definitely recommend to everyone who likes letter gloves.

Thought Symbols: A Simple, Easy to Learn Process Which Will Bring All of Your Hopes, Dreams and Desires into Reality... Now
by Edgar Maynard
Price: $6.99
30 used & new from $4.25

4.0 out of 5 stars A Unique Manifestation Process!, October 31, 2014
I enjoy the different approach. I am still waiting for manifestations of the desires I sent out. I figure I have nothing to lose in using this process. The price is right and the technique is new to me and kind of like a "hide and seek" directive to the universe. I did send a paperback copy to a friend and she is very artistic so awaiting to hear her results.

aLLreli iPhone 6 Leather Flip Case - aLLreli [Flip View Case] Apple iPhone 6 Leather Flip Case [Blue] [2 View Windows] [Stand Feature] Premium Leather Smart Front Cover + Tough Hard Back Case for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7") - (iPhone 6 Leather Flip View Case) (Blue) (ALLIP60774)
Offered by aLLreLi

5.0 out of 5 stars I like how I can just put it into my purse ..., October 31, 2014
I am enjoying this flip case. I can view who is calling and I can slide to open, via the open slit at the bottom, when someone calls. I do open the case and wrap it back when talking because it is easier to grip and I can hear clearer without the case closed on it. I like how I can just put it into my purse and feel the screen is protected. The case is not bulky. It works well for me and I am thinking of getting another one in a different color. It is all relative to individual preferences.

The Little Black Book Of Mind Power - Secrets Of Instant Manifestation
The Little Black Book Of Mind Power - Secrets Of Instant Manifestation
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth my time., October 19, 2014
Again, lacks substance. I returned it for a refund.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5