Profile for Krissy G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Krissy G RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
"Zeikos ZE-TR26A 50-Inch Photo/Video Travel Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case for Use with Digital Cameras and Camcorders
Offered by GUTSY
Price: $12.25
10 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tripod for an amateur!, October 1, 2011
This item is very cheap, feels very cheap, but actually very durable. I have a simple pocket camera and this is perfect for it. It would prolly fall down with a heavier camera, but it's awesome for what I need it for. The legs come short, and extend to almost my height! The legs lock in place, and mine have always held up. If you are on a hill, you can adjust the legs to be shorter in the front and longer in the back. You can also tilt the angle in every way. There are the quick release screws, and they are very easy to use. The handle thingy is also a quick release. And there is a level bubble so you can be sure your picture will come out straight. The tripod even came with a thin carrying case with a pull string strap. Overall, I love this tripod. I am not a professional in any way, so if you are, you might need something better. But for someone who has a simple lightweight pocket camera, this is definitely for you.

Beyond Down Gel Fiber Side Sleeper Pillow, Queen
Beyond Down Gel Fiber Side Sleeper Pillow, Queen
Price: $34.94
4 used & new from $34.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for side sleepers, March 17, 2011
The only reason I am giving this two stars is because I gave this pillow to someone who sleeps on their back and they loved it.

For me, though, this pillow is just way too big! I sleep on my side with an arm under my head. I just cannot sleep any other way without major pains in my shoulders and back. Because of this, it just makes the pillow come up way higher than I need. My head is actually tilted upward with this pillow, which makes it very uncomfortable to sleep. I tried this pillow for two nights, I really did. But I just couldn't stand it anymore and went back to my previous pillow.

- A ModernMom.com Insider

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a fanny pack!, August 9, 2010
Ok, so I bought this directly from the Kipling website about 2 years ago. They listed it as a "cross-body" bag. I bought it, and it was certainly NOT a bag that you wear "cross body". It's an expensive fanny pack. I hate fanny packs, but I didn't want to give this bag away. I was able to get it cheap, though, so I didn't mind that I decided to chop off the strap and put a longer one on. I love this bag, and I've been using it daily ever since! Sometimes I wish the bag were a little bigger, but most of the time it's perfect for what I need to carry with me. I used to put my phone in the outside smaller pocket, although after 2 years the Velcro has started to wear and I no longer feel safe keeping my phone in it. I keep my keys in the outside zipper pocket. And I love that there is an inside zipper pocket, which is perfect for all my feminine items. Other than the velcro and the strap I cut off, after 2 years this purse has absolutely no wear on it! It's still as wonderful as the day I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, last about a year, January 20, 2010
These are the second pair of Mossimo shoes I've owned. They are great shoes, very comfy, but they only last a year before they start falling apart. I wish they lasted a little longer, but they price is unbeatable, so I don't mind it.

Shaun of the Dead [DVD] (2004)
Shaun of the Dead [DVD] (2004)
DVD ~ Kate Ashfield
Price: $7.47
208 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Zombie Movie. Ever., September 12, 2009
I'm not really into zombie movies. I'm not really into any horror movies, actually. I never seen the Saw movies, and I was under the blankets with all the lights on while watching The Ring. But when my boyfriend got into this zombie kick of his, I thought this would be a good movie to rent. We rented it, watched it, and LOVED IT! We both loved it so much I just had to buy it! While it does have the gross factor of a zombie movie, it wasn't as bad as I have seen in others. And the movie is so funny too! We both couldn't stop laughing throughout it! The ending is the best though.

Bottom line? If you like zombie movies, this movie is definitely for you! If you like comedies, this movie is for you!

Trotters Women's Snowflakes Boot
Trotters Women's Snowflakes Boot
Price: $72.97 - $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE!!, September 12, 2008
They are so comfy and so warm! They're furry inside so they are perfect for in the cold.

Folkmanis Mini Gray Squirrel Finger Puppet
Folkmanis Mini Gray Squirrel Finger Puppet
Price: $7.71
36 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest thing ever!!, February 15, 2008
This little finger puppet is the cutest thing I have ever seen! It's large enough to not look like a regular finger puppet, but it's small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It looks EXACTLY the way it does in the picture. I absolutely love this little thing!

Kamik Women's Westside Boot
Kamik Women's Westside Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, but not bad, February 15, 2008
I put these on the moment I got them. They keep your body heat within the boots very well. However, if you are someone like me who has a wider lower leg, it's a little difficult having them fully on. They hurt my feet the first time wearing them. But during the winter when it snows, they do keep your feet dry very well and keep them warm as well. Some people don't have good circulation in their feet, and these boots are wonderful for that!

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment, January 11, 2008
I know this was only 50 cents, but for the size of it I don't think it's worth that much. This is tiny. The whole thing is about an inch high. And if less than 1/4 of that is the lipstick, then it isn't much. This tiny thing is more like a sample rather than something actually useful. I might get a couple uses out of this, but chances are it'll get lost in my purse or makeup bag long before I use it...

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoping for something more, January 11, 2008
When I saw this online, I thought it would be just a tad bigger than what it actually is. The price should have told me though that for $2 it wouldn't be much. It isn't bad I suppose. It's a nice size for the purse. But it is smaller than expected.

Page: 1 | 2