Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Joćo Geraldo Netto > Reviews

Browse

Joćo Geraldo Netto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joćo Geraldo Netto RSS Feed (Brasķlia)

Western Digital WDH1U10000N 1TB My Book Essential External Hard Drive
Western Digital WDH1U10000N 1TB My Book Essential External Hard Drive
Offered by Epic Find
Price: $136.28
12 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, September 14, 2010
That's a good product and works as we want. The only problem is because you need to connect it to the energy and another cable in to the USP port, but all the rest is good.

U.S. Divers Cozumel Seabreeze Dry Proflex II Mask, Fins and Snorkel Set (Large)
U.S. Divers Cozumel Seabreeze Dry Proflex II Mask, Fins and Snorkel Set (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, the best buy!, September 14, 2010
Man, this product is really, really cool! It's confortable and resistent! I use it a lot and I strongly recommend it! It was cheap and has a fantastic quality!

Epson Replacement Bulb for Powerlite S4 Projector
Epson Replacement Bulb for Powerlite S4 Projector
Offered by Primer Services
Price: $46.90
10 used & new from $45.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, September 14, 2010
A good product, but as all projector lamp, works for less time than we'd like.

Casio Men's EF304D-1AV Multifunction Analog Bracelet Watch
Casio Men's EF304D-1AV Multifunction Analog Bracelet Watch
Offered by K.G. Company
Price: $37.99
10 used & new from $34.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, September 14, 2010
This watch was one of my best buys! It's beautiful, resistent and works for years without a battery change. I strongly recommend it!

Kingston 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/16GB
Kingston 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/16GB
Price: $6.11
82 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, September 14, 2010
I always buy Kingston and I just love their products! I never had any problem with their SD cards and I strongly recommend to anyone who want a great product!

Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
16 used & new from $63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, but..., September 14, 2010
Unfortunately, I was waiting more for this product... The size is perfect and is very easy to use it, but the 5mp picture is not good (as a cell phone) and it blurs a lot, the video quality is really good, but not that good as from Kodak Z1015 (my last camera) and I was waiting for some basic features, as the possibility of changing the video screen mode and a better zoom, but PlaySport doesn't allow us to change this. It looks very resistent and I believe that I bought a good product, even with this little problems.

Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 7004
Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 7004
13 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, September 14, 2010
Well, I don't have much things to say about this battery. I bought is as a reserve for the one that I have in my Kodak PlaySport and it is working fine. I was just waiting that it was faster to charge, but it's ok if you have around 3 hours.

Kodak Pocket Video Digital Camera Remote Control 8716276/1402486
Kodak Pocket Video Digital Camera Remote Control 8716276/1402486

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, September 14, 2010
I simply loved the remote control! It just don't have an user guide, and it's important when you buy something that you don't know how to use and I didn't understand how it worked, but it's very easy and everyone can do that alone just trying.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2010 10:15 AM PST