Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Deana M. Dubey > Reviews

Browse

Deana M. Dubey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deana M. Dubey "Vampy1976" RSS Feed (Southington, Connecticut USA)

Clockmaker - Amazing Match 3 Puzzle
Clockmaker - Amazing Match 3 Puzzle
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this game, but..., September 17, 2015
I really got into playing this and I really enjoy it. However, since 9/16/15 the game has been crashing shortly after it launches. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, doesn't help. Using it in my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Inktoneram Remanufactured Ink Cartridges High CapacityReplacement for 127 (2xBlack, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 5-Pack)
Offered by Ink_Cartridge_Supply
Price: $5.99
12 used & new from $1.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Even after doing printer maintenance the print quality was bad. Lesson learned, March 12, 2015
I know ordering a remanufactured product falls under "buyer beware", so I blame myself. These never printed even "ok" documents. I never print photos on my printer, just documents with occasional color. The black was scratchy and never got solid lines. Even after doing printer maintenance the print quality was bad. Lesson learned: Buying ink for under $9.00 may not work out well.

Haier L24B1180 23.6-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black)
Haier L24B1180 23.6-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 2, 2011
I bought this TV for my son's 14th birthday. He has a spare room at my Mom's house and I thought this was a great size. Super easy to set up and get the Uverse universal remote configured to it. Crystal clear picture, the sound is fine - really NO complaints...especially for the price. Of course this is a "no name" brand, but I've had great luck with no-names. Got my Mom a Hanspree from Newegg for Christmas 2 years ago and that too works great! Don't pass it up because it's not a Sony, LG, etc.!

Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
by Mary Roach
Price: $15.75
152 used & new from $3.38

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, December 19, 2006
This book was excellent. Friends have borrowed it as well as my dad. It's informative and not boring in the least! I absolutely couldn't put it down. I look forward to more books like it. "The Body Farm" is also a good one to check it if you end up liking this.

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays
9 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, December 19, 2006
This review is from: Happy Holidays (Audio CD)
Being a 30-something year old Billy Idol fan - I knew I HAD to have this. I wasn't really sure how his take on classic Christmas music would be. Was he gonna rock it out in Idol-style??? The answer - NOT in the least. And yet I still think it's a great CD and totally worth the money. There are a couple of gems on this that outshine the others.

-God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is my absolute FAVE on the entire CD.

-Auld Lang S.yne, also VERY good. Reminds me of a pub full of drunken Englishmen

The other classics like Blue Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, etc are kinda typical - loungy sounding. They aren't bad, just not my favorites. I think you should at least check it out.

Happy Holidays!

Sing The Sorrow
Sing The Sorrow
Price: $7.39
201 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then I thought it was going to be, May 8, 2003
This review is from: Sing The Sorrow (Audio CD)
With the mass of [poor] rap/metal out there, I wasn't sure what to expect. After reading an article about AFI in Entertainment Weekly, I was intrigued. A lead singer wearing a Dead Can Dance t-shirt? hmmm, he has taste...So while shopping at [a store] no less, the cover of the cd caught my eye - oh yeah I had wanted to check these guys out. Off from the gates I liked it. Not the overly melancholy goth that I had always liked, but moody just the same. Then comes in heart thumpin' beats and GREAT guitar work. When I tell friends about them I call their "sound" the new advent of goth. Hybrid-goth if you will. Davey Havoc's vocals remind me of Perry Farrell's whine to Peter Murphy's bellowing. A little bit of 80's hair rock too, only darker. Fabulous lyrical work. I suppose you just have to listen, because I've probably confused you. The cd is cheap enough ..., I really recommend you check it out. I wish they were gonna be stopping in Connecticut on their tour. Maybe not a masterpiece at this point - but i see GOOD things happening for this band. I just hope it doesn't go TOO mainstream, cause that's when things start to suck.

Sean-Nos Nua
Sean-Nos Nua
Offered by newzone8
Price: $27.99
20 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Fantastic, But Still Delightful, October 9, 2002
This review is from: Sean-Nos Nua (Audio CD)
Although I don't feel this is one of Sinead's best works, it does deserve a listen to. The stars of the cd are "Her Mantle So Green" and "I'll Tell Me Ma". If you're used to traditional Irish music you will adore her adaptation of them. Without a doubt her voice is still tip top. Her duet with Christy Moore on "Lord Baker" is nice as well. His voice is deep and very smooth, which goes well with her angelic voice. The songs that are in Gaelic are also lovely to listen to. Very Enya-esque, which I'm sure Sinead wasn't really aiming for (not that that's a bad thing). I'd say buy it if Sinead's voice makes you shiver, as it does for me. Regardless of if you're into the songs, her voice still shines. And I always look forward to new releases from her.