Profile for Bret Novak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bret Novak "Gene Pool" RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Lexmark Platinum Pro905 Business Class Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Web-Enabled Touchscreen
4 used & new from $80.00

1.0 out of 5 stars This printer has low cost ink. However if the ..., August 24, 2014
This printer has low cost ink. However if the color ink shows low level it WILL NOT PRINT IN BLACK AND WHITE only! Even if you dont use color ink it will periodically clean the print head just to use the ink up!! There is NO option to print black and white only!

Sunlite Hybrid Nimbus Tire, 26 x 1-3/8 Black Tread / Gum Wall
Sunlite Hybrid Nimbus Tire, 26 x 1-3/8 Black Tread / Gum Wall
Offered by Peloton Hustle
Price: $11.45
5 used & new from $11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 12, 2014
fit perfect on my vintage bike.

Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke again, June 3, 2014
This was a replacement I received for the last one that had a screen failure. It also failed after a few months. I didnt bother replacing it as I dont want another refurbished replacement.

[Taro Works]universal Car Holder for Smart Phone Galaxy Xperia Psp Iphone5 Ipone4 4s Samsung I9300 Black 360 Rotary Gs4 S3 S2 Nokia Lumia 920 HTC Onex EVO 4g Rhyme Droid Razr Maxx Lg Optimus G Blackberry Z10 Torch Compact Size GPS Car Cradles
Offered by TARO WORKS TRADING ,.LTD

by Brian Sooy
Price: $15.65
3 used & new from $15.01

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring to all !, June 3, 2014
I have read this book two times since I received it last week. It has changed my thoughts on what it means to promote and bring awareness to the non-profit I am involved with. I realized that in some ways we have been are a "brand" that has not engaged or inspired its supporters. Brian's message is clear and reinforced with personal examples so I felt as if he was working along side of me and not just conveying information. This is a "Must read" for any one involved with a non-profit, not just board members.

Barnett Panzer V Crossbow Package
Barnett Panzer V Crossbow Package
Offered by Number 1 In Service
Price: $249.35
5 used & new from $202.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Performed nice., October 22, 2013
Pretty easy to put together. The retaking bolt for the bow tends to get loose. I'll probably put some lock-tite in it.

i-Blason Apple New iPhone 5S / iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Flip Case AT&T / Verizon / Sprint / T-Mobile CDMA GSM Version - Black
Offered by i-BLASON

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, September 24, 2013
Fits nice, its been a few months and two of the retainers have broken but still hold the phone. At this price i could buy one every 3 months and not care.

Tamron 62mm Front Lens Cap (Model CIFD)
Tamron 62mm Front Lens Cap (Model CIFD)
Price: $6.95
9 used & new from $6.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a lense cap with no way to attach a lanyard, September 24, 2013
No attachment point for a lanyard so im always shoving it in my pocket if I have a free one.Then I forget where its at and have to search my pockets. Not fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens, September 24, 2013
I bought this because im on a budget.I like to take photos that are candid and not forced so wanted to put some distance between myself and my subject. This lens works great and being able to play with the DOF make for some great captures.

Waste King Legend Series L-111 1/3 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer
Price: $51.11
31 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 14, 2012
I bought this to replace a overpriced overrated badger 5 I got from Home Depot. I have had it about one month. Works great and a lot quieter. seems pretty solid.

Page: 1 | 2