Profile for Megan Demma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Megan Demma RSS Feed

Polar Bottle Pixie Insulated Water Bottle, 12-Ounce
Polar Bottle Pixie Insulated Water Bottle, 12-Ounce
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $8.20
28 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for preschool!, January 12, 2013
Where we live, our schools ask the kids to bring their own water bottles. My daughter saw that her older siblings were using the Polar bottles and wanted one of her own. The 24 oz size it was too large for her so I ordered this 12 oz and it's perfect. She loves the design as well.

Kiss My Face Moisture soap, germsaside tea tree - 9 oz (pack 6)
Kiss My Face Moisture soap, germsaside tea tree - 9 oz (pack 6)
Price: $32.68
9 used & new from $25.67

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite of all time!, January 12, 2013
I've been using Kiss My Face hand soap for about 8 years. I've tried all the scents and think they're all great, but the Tea Tree one is my favorite! I love that its naturally an antibiotic soap and doesn't dry out my families hands. We have it on Subscribe and Save!

Dickies KP3220 Boy's Extend Fit Pants Sizes 4-7 Khaki size 7
Dickies KP3220 Boy's Extend Fit Pants Sizes 4-7 Khaki size 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a belt..., January 12, 2013
These pants extend to make bigger, but they can't be made smaller. My son needs a belt with them. They are also a little too stiff. Hopefully they will soften in the wash.

Barlean's Organic Oils Omega Swirl Flax Oil, Strawberry Banana, 16-Ounce Bottle
Barlean's Organic Oils Omega Swirl Flax Oil, Strawberry Banana, 16-Ounce Bottle
Price: $18.10
21 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love it too!, January 12, 2013
We have this on Subscribe & Save... Love this product! And our kids love the Strawberry Banana. They think it's a treat!

Venti Cold Cup Replacement Straws (Set of 4)
Venti Cold Cup Replacement Straws (Set of 4)
Offered by Bebe Enterprises
Price: $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for moms on the go!, January 12, 2013
As a mother of 5 and currently nursing twins... I have found these straws (and the venti cup) to be the easiest and best way to get my water intake throughout the day. My kids have tipped the cup countless times and the straw fits so well, that it doesn't spill. The only problem is that I let my 3-year-old daughter drink out of the sraw a couple times and she bites it. Thank goodness for the replacements!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Has stood the test of time!, January 12, 2013
I had this exact mug for 3 years and it was definitely my favorite! I found myself always looking for this one above all other mugs that I had... including another Starbucks stainless travel mug. I lost it! Now I'm buying another because I miss it so much.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2013 10:11 PM PDT

Safety 1st 2 Pair No-Scratch Mittens
Safety 1st 2 Pair No-Scratch Mittens
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $8.77
3 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mittens!!, November 27, 2012
Made of soft cotton material... Holds up in wash great! Bought one pair first to test them, then bought more because I really like them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 9:53 AM PST