Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Christie > Reviews

Browse

Christie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christie "KrysNyte" RSS Feed (Alabama United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Complete Arrows Trilogy
The Complete Arrows Trilogy
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First and greatest, October 22, 2015
I would get this all the stars because it is the first Valdemar series and it introduces you to the land and lore and it's one of my favorite trilogies that she has written

GastrobiPlex Weight Loss System | Kit Includes Orange Creamsicle Meal Replacement Shake & Clinical Strength Cor-Leptin Diet Capsules
Offered by truDERMA
Price: $59.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but tastes terrible., July 23, 2015
This works to fill you up and make you not hungry but I'm sorry it tastes like poo.

Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 4)
Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 31, 2015
I have enjoyed the entire series of these books

Once In A Lifetime: Fractured Fairy Tale Collection
Once In A Lifetime: Fractured Fairy Tale Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars The first two books and the diaries at the end are so good. I haven't enjoyed a book series this much ..., May 21, 2015
I could not put this down. The first two books and the diaries at the end are so good. I haven't enjoyed a book series this much since Fablehaven!!

Motorola DROID RAZR M, Black 8GB (Verizon Wireless)
Motorola DROID RAZR M, Black 8GB (Verizon Wireless)
Offered by Adorama Camera
18 used & new from $37.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it as much as I loved my poor Droid ..., May 16, 2015
I meant to get a DROID Mini and accidentally ordered this. I don't like it as much as I loved my poor Droid Mini that died. I thought about returning it but it was pretty low cost so I am keeping it for now.

Iwoo Bluetooth Headphone, Blue
Iwoo Bluetooth Headphone, Blue
Offered by FAR CLOUD
Price: $4.85
15 used & new from $3.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great for the price awesome, May 3, 2015
I like it but its not as loud as I had hoped.

Everflame 4: As The Darkness Waits
Everflame 4: As The Darkness Waits
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good story throughout, May 20, 2014
I loved all of these books. I don't know if the author intended it or not but it seemed to be an allegorical account of atheism and religion. I really liked all of it.

Balance & Body Sculpt
Balance & Body Sculpt
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starting exercises for a beginner., February 20, 2010
This review is from: Getting Started (Amazon Video)
This is a balanced workout for a beginner, but if you are out of shape really bad, like I am, then it is not easy. It is pretty darn tough on the old thighs! It is a good solid workout though and if you use it it will get you in shape.

Llewellyn's 2010 Witches' Spell-A-Day Almanac (Annuals - Witches' Spell-a-Day Almanac)
by Llewellyn
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Days Every Day, February 20, 2010
This is the third time I have bought the Spell a Day. I love them. Even though it isn't easy to keep up with the spells every day, it still helps keep you in tune with the Magical world. I have had much more fun and spiritual happiness since I have been getting them, because I am solitary and there are not many fellow Pagans where I live, and these books help keep me connected, so to speak. Some of the holidays and rituals that the books tell about I didn't even know about before! I love these books. I know that Llewellyn has this Spell a Day on their website every day, but I still like getting the books so that I have them to keep and use again later.

Haunting Experiences: Encounters with the Otherworldly
Haunting Experiences: Encounters with the Otherworldly
by Michelle A. Belanger
Price: $14.26
75 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting book about an exciting life., February 20, 2010
Michelle leads a very interesting and exciting life. This book talks about some of her experiences throughout her life. She always looks at things in a skeptical way, even though she is a psychic, she still doubts her senses sometimes. She tells some stories about her college years and some trips she has been on. One chapter about New Orleans and Voodoo was really spooky for me! I have enjoyed reading about her life, and her experiences.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3