Profile for Susy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susy RSS Feed

Vitamix 5200 - 7 YR WARRANTY Variable Speed Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor and 64-Ounce Jar Black
Offered by JandersInc
Price: $470.15
13 used & new from $405.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it...., May 22, 2013
Although I bought it at Costco I just had to review it here since I think reviews have more visibility...

I bought it mostly for margaritas...I wanted perfectly icy and smooth margaritas...and tat is what I got. No regrets here.

Keurig K130/B130 Brewing System
Keurig K130/B130 Brewing System
Offered by Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc.
Price: $50.69
67 used & new from $50.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe 4 stars, but haven't had a tasty cup of coffee yet., May 8, 2013
First off, the water reservoir is very small...you don't really get a full cup of coffee ...meaning my standard mug is not even 1/2 way full...so I am not sure if that's just how all keurigs are, or if it's just for this particular model. Secondly, I have not found a keurig cup that taste good. So far everything has been mediocre, except the Kona, but not even as good as I was expecting. Bottom line, it's ok. If I could go back in time, I would buy it again, but only because the coffee at my office is GROSS. However, I would never buy the expensive keurig for my home....coffee grinding and old school coffee maker is much better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2013 7:41 PM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many decafs, May 8, 2013
My sampler had sooo many decafs. Those will be going to the garbage...don't really see the point to decaf. Also the sampler did not have the variety that I was expecting...overall, I don't recommend it.

Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee, Single Serve For Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Medium Roast, 10-Pack
Offered by Hawaii Roasters
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 8, 2013
It was good, but not wow. But honestly, I am not too familiar with how Kona should taste, and I am by no means a coffee expert. I go by what taste good or not, and I am extremely picky when it comes to coffee. To me, it was a little on the acidic side....but overall I guess I would recommend it since its 10 times better than the "donut shop"...I just hope I can find a keruig capsul that makes me say wow to the coffee...haven't found it yet!

ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 Running Shoe
Price: $77.98 - $260.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 8, 2013
I did not buy it from Amazon...but, I still wanted to review it because I wanted to highly recommend a good pair of shoes...I was impressed and will not be going to Nike again. This is the first time a buy a brand other than Nike. I have jogged 3 times in them and they were super cushy, but have enough support for overpronators like myself....happy with my purchase. I am a size 6, bought a size 6 and although they fit length wise perfectly, I will say they were a tad snug width wise ( and my foot is not very wide), but it conformed to my feet pretty well after wearing them for a week or so....just open te hell out of the she laces...

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Screen Protector Shield for Apple iPhone 4S with Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $6.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit well, January 9, 2013
The holes on the plastic film did not make sense. The very top hole is unecessary, and the hole below is barely long enough to open up for the camera and the speaker. I don't think this was designed for a 4S phone....other than that it's OK...

The edges are starting to come of a bit due to my case....

I am not sure if I will buy this one again.

The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life
by Timothy Ferriss
Price: $21.00
222 used & new from $4.76

4.0 out of 5 stars The hard copy book is much better than the kindle.., November 25, 2012
I ordered the kindle version and the hard copy. The hard copy just arrived yesterday and I must say it is way better than the kindle version. So If you are going to get this book, it's really worth paying a bit more for the hard copy. So should you buy this book? Go to Tim Ferris's blog, if you find it interesting then get the book. Just as a clarification, the book is not a compilation of slow carb recipes, it is more than that. He discusses how to learn languages, reviews survival gear, how to memorize long numbers..etc. I found the recipes, especially the advanced ones to be pretty cool. Personally, I liked this book, and that is why I give it a high rating. I didn't give it 5 stars just because some of the material in the 4 hour chef is covered in the 4 hour body, and mainly because there is just some material in there that I have a hard time believing...like "how to shoot a 3 Pointer in 48 hours..." . Either way it's a fun read...I find Tim to be pretty funny...and kind of sexy :) I am glad I got the book...but I will say this is definetely not a book for everyone. Like I said go to his Blog, and then you will know.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2012 11:28 PM PST

Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers: The Acclaimed Guide to Stress, Stress-Related Diseases, and Coping - Now Revised and Updated
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like science, buy it., October 6, 2012
I Highly recommend this book for those people that want to understand The science behind stress. It is a heavy science read, which is what I like, but the author does a good job of keeping it light with his wit. I am glad I bought it...money well spent.

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
by T. Harv Eker
Price: $14.42
801 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Its an Infomercial...don't buy., September 28, 2012
He mentions his "Millionaire Mind Seminar" ALOT, trying to convince you how the seminar is great and worth it. Overall his message was good, but not different from Napoleon Hill books or other self help. $9.99 down the drain. I wish I could get my money back.