Profile for MK08 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MK08 RSS Feed

GMYLE(R) Ross Red 3 in 1 Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Case Cover - Silicon Keyboard Protector - Clear LCD Screen Protector - for 13 Retina MacBook Pro
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $15.98
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain for the price!, September 8, 2014
Such a great deal. No major complaints at all. I love it.

IPHONE 4 GAMEBOY DESIGN SILICONE SKIN CASE, BY CELLAPOD CASES HOT PINK
IPHONE 4 GAMEBOY DESIGN SILICONE SKIN CASE, BY CELLAPOD CASES HOT PINK
Offered by TechCity Trading
Price: $2.02
29 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, December 19, 2011
This case fits like a glove on my iPhone. I wasn't expecting the case to have the Nintendo GameBoy logo but to my surprise it was on the case. I'm in love with this case!

Cbus Wireless brand Purple/Blue Silicone Cassette Tape Case / Skin / Cover for Apple iPhone 4S / iPhone 4
Offered by WirelessTent.
Price: $0.88
3 used & new from $0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., December 18, 2011
After reading all the product reviews for this I have to admit I wasn't sure if I wanted to make this purchase. But I loved how it looked and for the price you honestly can't complain because it was only a few bucks. When I recieved it I wasn't expecting much but to my surprise I'm actually very satisfied with this product. It fit my iPhone perfectly, the holes line up correctly, and it has an opening on the bottom for the charger & speakers. The only bad thing about this product is that it probably won't last very long. But once again like mentioned before you get what you pay for so I didn't expect to have the case for years or anything like that. I'm completly satisfied with the fact that it fits my phone like a glove, everyone asks where I got it from because they love it, and it was cheap. It definitley will serve its purpose for as long as it lasts.

Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case Cover For iPhone 4 RED
Nintendo Game Boy Gameboy Silicone Case Cover For iPhone 4 RED
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.94
18 used & new from $1.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., December 15, 2011
I have to admit I was a little iffy about purchasing this product after reading reviews on similar Gameboy cases. I received mine the next day when I seleted 2 day shipping and it was packaged in a very protective mannor. While the case doesn't fit as snug as I would like it serves its purpose. I definitley love the way it looks I'm just concerned about how long it will last but for the price it is worth every penny.