Profile for Mashelle N. Stevens > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mashelle N. Stevens RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Wilton Fondant Alphabet Number Cookie Cutter Cut Outs, Set of 37
Wilton Fondant Alphabet Number Cookie Cutter Cut Outs, Set of 37
Offered by HK MALL
Price: $14.30
17 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfect for me, June 17, 2012
I bought these at Michaels so I knew how small they were when I was buying them. I did not have ANY issues with them sticking or falling apart. I have only used them once and I used them with gumpaste. I wrote about four words and didn't have problems with any of those letters sticking or falling apart. There was, however, one or two letters that didn't quite flush to the table completely.. it was enough to cut out the letters, but i had to do a little tiny bit of trimming with an exacto knife as i couldn't remove all of it by wiggling the cutter since it didn't completely touch the table. I didn't have any issues that I wouldnt have with any other kind of cutters though. Also the letters are not perfectly shaped. On mine at least, the letters look a little bit funky shaped, but they look fine on the cake.

FMM Upper Case Funky Alphabet & Number Tappit Cutters Set
FMM Upper Case Funky Alphabet & Number Tappit Cutters Set
Price: $12.88
11 used & new from $12.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little practice, June 5, 2012
I like this item. It definitely makes my cakes look better. It is a little bit tricky to work with, but wit practice and use it gets easier. I use an exacto knife to shave off the bits that don't come out super clean, but I am sure with more practice I will learn to cut them clean from the get go. The letters are very fragile and I definitely recommend letting them sit for a minute before trying to lift them.

Kaytee CritterTrail Accessory Activity Kit
Kaytee CritterTrail Accessory Activity Kit
Price: $21.66
21 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Robo Dwarf Hamster, June 4, 2012
I bought this for my robo dwarf hamster. It took about a day for her to explore it. I put a little bit of bedding in the outhouse and she uses it as her bed. I like the wheel because it is outside of the cage, but I also still left the old wheel inside her cage. She uses both wheels to pee in, so I am going to buy a seperate outhouse with the litter in it and see if she will switch. (LOVE THAT YOU CAN KEEP ADDING TO IT) The pieces went well together, but the way I set it up it was a little wobbly so I just placed a folded up pillow case to hold it in place. The wheel did not have that problem, it hooked on fine and did not have to use anything to hold it up. The part that was wobbly was only wobbly because of the way I hooked it up on top, so it was top heavy. all in all it is a nice product and the wheel is bigger than I had expected.

Super Pet Critter Trail Food Dispenser Accessory
Super Pet Critter Trail Food Dispenser Accessory
Price: $9.77
10 used & new from $4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, June 4, 2012
I bought this for my robo dwarf hamster. It frees up space in her cage which is great and she seems to not have any problems with it. She doesn't get stuck in it, it stays pretty full. There is a trail of food from it though where it poored out into her tubes and she just walks through it, but it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem. I don't know if I put to much food in it and maybe that is why it spills out. Overall, I like it and would recommend.

Super Soaker Thunderstorm
Super Soaker Thunderstorm
Offered by DocStockerStore TOYS,COSTUMES,CRAFTS
Price: $11.85
104 used & new from $10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for younger kids, December 30, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Soaker Thunderstorm (Toy)
I was so glad I found this gun. My 4-year-old asked santa for a water gun and I was worried because most water guns you have to pump and I new it wouldn't be very easy for my 4-year-old to play with, but this gun is perfect. We tested it out in the bathtub since it is not exactly water fight friendly outside right now. I couldn't tell you how far it shoots as we were only shooting from the edge of the tub at the wall, but it seems powerful enough. It is very easy to use, no pumping, just simply pull the trigger. It does run out of water kinda fast, but not tooo fast. My son can't wait for summer to take this toy outside!

Sculpey III Multipack - Classic Collection
Sculpey III Multipack - Classic Collection
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $15.56
21 used & new from $14.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clay, December 30, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love polymer clay... I love the fact that it doesn't dry out and I like to make figures and whatnot with it. I bought some of this for my 4-year-old for christmas this year. Much nicer to buy clay that doesn't get completely wasted in a day because it is dried out. It is a little bit more messy as it can tend to stick to things, but my son loves it :)

Dart Tag Sharp Shot
Dart Tag Sharp Shot
Offered by JRay's Discounts
Price: $19.95
14 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 30, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
I bought this for my 4-year-old. He loves playing with the nerf guns, but they always seem to be too big or hard to trigger. This one is perfect for him. It is small and easy for him to hold and you don't have to pull back so hard as you do on a lot of the nerf guns to activate the trigger (sorry I don't know the actual terms for that).. Me and my son had a nice little nerf war in the house. It is nice that he doesn't have to come to me every time to get the gun ready to shoot. It shoots far enough for us and we havn't had any malfunctions or anything so far.

Fisher-Price Hero World DC Super Friends The Joker
Fisher-Price Hero World DC Super Friends The Joker
Offered by MEGA ToyLand
Price: $14.88
24 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, December 30, 2011
My 4-year-old enjoys this toy. It is durable and easy to play with. I am happy with this purchase. I like it because he doesn't have any attachments, so my son doesn't need my help to play with it.

Fisher-Price Hero World DC Super Friends Batman
Fisher-Price Hero World DC Super Friends Batman
Offered by M & K Enterprises
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, December 30, 2011
This is, overall, a good toy. There are some flaws. My 4-year-old broke the wings the first day. They are easily popped back on, but his don't open up properly now. Also Batman's cape kind of gets in the way when trying to clip the wings on so my 4-year-old has alittle trouble doing that. I didn't even know there was a boomerang, so I guess he lost that already haha. But regardless of the flaws, my son enjoys playing with this toy and that is all that really matters :P

Stephen Joseph Shark Wallet
Stephen Joseph Shark Wallet
Offered by TheJungleStore
Price: $15.13
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Stephen Joseph Shark Wallet (Toy)
My 4-year-old son has been asking for a wallet for months and I found this one online. It is super cute and seems pretty sturdy. my son has already started pulling off the shark, but I don't think that is because it is poorly made. My son LOVES to destroy things so he has asctually been ripping the ends off with his teeth. He really likes the wallet though and he carries it every where he goes!

Page: 1 | 2