Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Mashelle N. Stevens > Reviews

Browse

Mashelle N. Stev...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mashelle N. Stevens RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Precious Moments, Wedding Gifts, "From This Day Forward" Bisque Porcelain Figurine, #123017
Price: $39.60
20 used & new from $39.59

3.0 out of 5 stars brunette bride, February 20, 2016
Your figurines are so adorable. I realy wish you had some options for brunette brides.

Furby Furbling Creature Zigzag
Furby Furbling Creature Zigzag
7 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but it isn't crushed or anything so i assume it is fine.., July 28, 2015
Arrived on time. It's a gift so haven't opened it, but it isn't crushed or anything so i assume it is fine. ..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 20, 2015
Realy cute shoes. Exactly what i was expecting.

Luvable Friends Girls Sparkly Sandal, Gold
Luvable Friends Girls Sparkly Sandal, Gold
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 20, 2015
Really cute and as expected. My baby is only 3 months and she was 10 weeks premie so her feet are small so i expected them to be too big. Glad that she will be able to grow into them.

Comfort & Harmony Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing
Comfort & Harmony Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing
Price: $49.99
39 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Igot this as a gift and it has been a ..., July 20, 2015
Igot this as a gift and it has been a life saver. My baby loves it. The music is relaxing for baby. Lots of different swinging does. The only thing i would change is the twisty thing to adjust the swinging. If baby falls asleep in my armd and i want to swing her to stay asleep the knob to turn it on and adjust the speed clicks realy loud with each leveland some times wakes her up

Wilton Fondant Alphabet Number Cookie Cutter Cut Outs, Set of 37
Wilton Fondant Alphabet Number Cookie Cutter Cut Outs, Set of 37
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfect for me, June 17, 2012
I bought these at Michaels so I knew how small they were when I was buying them. I did not have ANY issues with them sticking or falling apart. I have only used them once and I used them with gumpaste. I wrote about four words and didn't have problems with any of those letters sticking or falling apart. There was, however, one or two letters that didn't quite flush to the table completely.. it was enough to cut out the letters, but i had to do a little tiny bit of trimming with an exacto knife as i couldn't remove all of it by wiggling the cutter since it didn't completely touch the table. I didn't have any issues that I wouldnt have with any other kind of cutters though. Also the letters are not perfectly shaped. On mine at least, the letters look a little bit funky shaped, but they look fine on the cake.
Comment Comment | Permalink

FMM Upper Case Funky Alphabet & Number Tappit Cutters Set
FMM Upper Case Funky Alphabet & Number Tappit Cutters Set
Offered by BakeDeco
Price: $7.31
13 used & new from $6.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little practice, June 5, 2012
I like this item. It definitely makes my cakes look better. It is a little bit tricky to work with, but wit practice and use it gets easier. I use an exacto knife to shave off the bits that don't come out super clean, but I am sure with more practice I will learn to cut them clean from the get go. The letters are very fragile and I definitely recommend letting them sit for a minute before trying to lift them.

Kaytee CritterTrail Accessory Activity Kit
Kaytee CritterTrail Accessory Activity Kit
Price: $17.74
30 used & new from $11.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Robo Dwarf Hamster, June 4, 2012
I bought this for my robo dwarf hamster. It took about a day for her to explore it. I put a little bit of bedding in the outhouse and she uses it as her bed. I like the wheel because it is outside of the cage, but I also still left the old wheel inside her cage. She uses both wheels to pee in, so I am going to buy a seperate outhouse with the litter in it and see if she will switch. (LOVE THAT YOU CAN KEEP ADDING TO IT) The pieces went well together, but the way I set it up it was a little wobbly so I just placed a folded up pillow case to hold it in place. The wheel did not have that problem, it hooked on fine and did not have to use anything to hold it up. The part that was wobbly was only wobbly because of the way I hooked it up on top, so it was top heavy. all in all it is a nice product and the wheel is bigger than I had expected.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2015 5:07 PM PST

Super Pet Critter Trail Food Dispenser Accessory
Super Pet Critter Trail Food Dispenser Accessory
Price: $9.25
19 used & new from $4.23

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, June 4, 2012
I bought this for my robo dwarf hamster. It frees up space in her cage which is great and she seems to not have any problems with it. She doesn't get stuck in it, it stays pretty full. There is a trail of food from it though where it poored out into her tubes and she just walks through it, but it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem. I don't know if I put to much food in it and maybe that is why it spills out. Overall, I like it and would recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Super Soaker Thunderstorm
Super Soaker Thunderstorm
Offered by Saversland
Price: $34.59
36 used & new from $26.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for younger kids, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Super Soaker Thunderstorm (Toy)
I was so glad I found this gun. My 4-year-old asked santa for a water gun and I was worried because most water guns you have to pump and I new it wouldn't be very easy for my 4-year-old to play with, but this gun is perfect. We tested it out in the bathtub since it is not exactly water fight friendly outside right now. I couldn't tell you how far it shoots as we were only shooting from the edge of the tub at the wall, but it seems powerful enough. It is very easy to use, no pumping, just simply pull the trigger. It does run out of water kinda fast, but not tooo fast. My son can't wait for summer to take this toy outside!

Page: 1 | 2