Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Mary A. Holzmeister > Reviews

Browse

Mary A. Holzmeis...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary A. Holzmeister "Abbie" RSS Feed (Dallas, Texas United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Columbia Women's Kea Vent Sandal, Dark Brown/Hawk, 8 B US
Columbia Women's Kea Vent Sandal, Dark Brown/Hawk, 8 B US
Price: $41.21
8 used & new from $41.21

4.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for, February 3, 2016
These seem very comfortable. My issue is the need for padding under the ball of my foot and these seem to have it. I haven't had them very long but in the short time that I have, they were comfortable from the get-go and provide the padding I need.

Blair Women's Knit Fleece Lounger - L Meadow Violet
Blair Women's Knit Fleece Lounger - L Meadow Violet

4.0 out of 5 stars It washes up nicely without a lot of lint and is very comfortable ..., November 17, 2015
I believe it runs a little large. I was in between sizes and went up. I think I should have gone down in size. It washes up nicely without a lot of lint and is very comfortable and soft. Overall I like it.

Born Women's Dark Tan Lottie 7.5 B(M) US
Born Women's Dark Tan Lottie 7.5 B(M) US

5.0 out of 5 stars Born boots are the best !!, March 13, 2015
Born boots are the best !!! Take them out of the box - put them on - wear all day. It's that simple. I love their padded insoles. The best ever!!

Jelly Roll Quilts
Jelly Roll Quilts
by Pam Lintott
Price: $16.07
101 used & new from $8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 25, 2015
This review is from: Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
Great book with clear instructions. I already see several patterns I want to make.

Swanson Intensive Hand & Foot Therapy Cream, 98% Natural 2 fl oz (59 ml) Cream
Swanson Intensive Hand & Foot Therapy Cream, 98% Natural 2 fl oz (59 ml) Cream
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I was looking for but it's pretty good stuff, February 25, 2015
Arrived quickly. Not exactly what I was looking for but it's pretty good stuff.

Holistic Select Duck Natural Dry Cat Food, 5.9-Pound Bag
Holistic Select Duck Natural Dry Cat Food, 5.9-Pound Bag
Price: $21.99
8 used & new from $21.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a meat that my cat hadn't eaten before, November 18, 2014
My cat has recently been diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease. After doing some research, I found that often it can be caused by food allergies . . . so I was looking for a unique meat that he had not eaten before. This food seemed to do the trick. He loves it. I love that it has all that other stuff in it like probiotics, etc. My other cat that is not sick seems to love it too.

Clarks Women's Clarks Lucia Coral Wedge Sandal,Black,7.5 M US
Clarks Women's Clarks Lucia Coral Wedge Sandal,Black,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Now own this shoe in every color !, August 8, 2013
I have serious feet problems/pain and when I found this sandal I feel in love. It's very very padded in the foot bed and for me it's extremely comfortable. It has the right heel height and I can wear it all day without pain. If it came in more colors I would buy those too.

Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise
Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise
by Ruth Reichl
Price: $11.33
393 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Club read, December 12, 2012
This was the book my book club picked for last month. I would never have picked this book myself to read. It was very interesting and gave me a different perspective on dinning out and the restaurant industry. Ruth Reichle is one smart and interesting lady.

Women's Born Carpenter Tall Boots Black, BLACK, 7.5M
Women's Born Carpenter Tall Boots Black, BLACK, 7.5M

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without these boots !, December 12, 2012
Had them in brown. Had to have them in black. They are so comfortable. The vendor shipped very quickly which I appreciated. Thanks !

La Futura
La Futura
Price: $7.80
138 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed !, December 12, 2012
This review is from: La Futura (Audio CD)
Haven't bonded with this CD yet. Maybe I need to listen to it a couple more times. It just seems tired and the lyrics are really lacking. Love ZZ Top! They are one of my favorite bands, but this CD is a disappointment.

Page: 1 | 2