Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Tell It Like It Is > Reviews

Browse

Tell It Like It Is' Profile

Customer Reviews: 338

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tell It Like It Is "music lover" RSS Feed (good ole USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vacmaster 5 Gallon, 3 Peak HP, Wet/Dry Vacuum, VJC507P
Vacmaster 5 Gallon, 3 Peak HP, Wet/Dry Vacuum, VJC507P
Price: $42.49
17 used & new from $42.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of suction. Less than average noise., May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this Vacmaster. It has 5 gallon capacity, generates plenty of suction with the 3 HP motor, an 8 foot power cord, and a 6 foot hose. The 1 1/4 inch diameter hose suits my needs fine, but if you are suctioning up larger pieces of debris, this might become an issue for you. The 3 included extension wands fit well and stay together. The swivel casters allow quick movement in any direction.

The filter is cleanable instead of requiring replacement like other brands I have owned in the past. I am not sure if that is good or bad yet. The included accessories should handle almost every job and store on board the vac for convenience. The power switch is really big and is a plus.

The body of this vac is made from polypropylene which is pretty tough stuff. I am expecting this to last a long time.

DOD TECH DOD-LS470W+ LS Sony Exmor Powered Full HD Dash Camera & GPS Logging with Polarizing Filter
Price: $269.95
2 used & new from $221.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to set up and use. Image quality is outstanding., May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first dash cam. I read the instruction manual, went to their website (dod-tech.us/product/dod-ls470w), and watched a youtube video ([...]). Between all these, I was able to be up and running pretty quickly. The image quality is HD, and it even works very well at night.

You will need a Class 10 micro SD card. I had a 32 GB card available, and it works fine. The included windshield mount works great, but it is somewhat long, and in certain vehicles could impede your view. I plugged the device into the car's cigarette lighter. It will take a bit of experimentation for you to be able to determine all your preferred settings for this dash cam.

From the perspective of a dash cam neophyte, I am very pleased with this device. It is relatively simple to install and use. The video really is impressive. In the event of an accident or other noteworthy event, you will have digital documentation to support your account of events.

Misfit Wearables Shine 2 30.5 mm Fitness Tracker & Sleep Monitor,  Rose Gold
Misfit Wearables Shine 2 30.5 mm Fitness Tracker & Sleep Monitor, Rose Gold
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine 2 is a major upgrade from the prior generation., May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have heard reports of previous versions of this great device popping out of the band. Please allow me to assure you, after rigorous testing, that previously reported issue has been completely solved.

What I like most about this device is that it requires no charging. I believe he battery is expected to last around 6 months. Replacement batteries cost well under $1, and it looks like it will be simple to change.

The Shine 2 works with several applications, including calorie tracker, fitness tracker, social media notifications, pedometer, sleep monitor, distance tracking, and multisport. It is waterproof. It is a great motivator for me. It is stylish and very well built. The Shine 2 is compatible with several popular apps. Shine 2 syncs with fitness and health apps like LoseIt!, Runkeeper, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and IFTTT.

It is going to take me a while to explore all the capabilities of this remarkably well designed and constructed device. I will report back if I experience anything less than continued stellar performance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2016 2:54 AM PDT

Rifle Sling 550 Paracord - 2 Point - Survival Hunting Shooting - Extra Strong Multi Use (Black)
Offered by Ace Two Tactical
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressively well made. Comfortable to carry your weapon., May 18, 2016
I didn't expect much when I ordered this, but I must say I am really impressed with this product. The metal connectors are excellent. Top quality, easy to open and close, and they stay closed when they are supposed to. The paracord can be deconstructed for use in a survival emergency. This sling weighs in at under 4 ounces. The length adjusts from 33 to 44 inches, which should accommodate virtually any shooter and any long weapon.

I received this item for free or at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I rely on product reviews just like other Amazon shoppers to help make my buying decisions. I examine and use each product very carefully before reviewing, and always do my best to be as objective as possible and to interject subjective opinions only where appropriate.

Beckett Cutlery Ceramic Knife Set - Premium Quality Kitchen Knives with Sheath: 6" Chef, 5" Slicing, 4" Paring - Mirror Finish Black Blade - Nonslip Handle - Exclusive Gift Box
Offered by Beckett Group
Price: $49.10

5.0 out of 5 stars These 3 ceramic knives are destined to become your favorite kitchen tools., May 18, 2016
Super sharp, lightweight, excellent balance, and really secure grips. This 3 knife set even comes with protective sheaths to help protect both you and the knife blades. I wash mine by hand. These 3 knives will handle virtually every kitchen task very handily. And please let me reiterate, these knives are seriously sharp!

Ultra Testosterone Booster Concentrated Drops for Libido, Energy, and Muscle Growth Enhancement
Offered by Ultra6 Nutrition
Price: $19.83

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really did work for me. More energy, better sleep, and more libido., May 18, 2016
I was a bit skeptical when I heard about this, but decided to give it a try. Well, I am happy to report more energy, better sleep, and higher libido. I am not familiar with the substances this elixir is produced from, but I can tell you it works as advertised. There are no discernible side effects so far. The manufacturer even offers a no time limit guarantee. I think that is the hallmark of manufacturer confidence in their product.

TRAVEL VACUUM Compression Bags - Durable space saver travel accessory
TRAVEL VACUUM Compression Bags - Durable space saver travel accessory
Offered by Embrace Travel
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and built to last., May 18, 2016
These bags are well made and very heavy duty. They utilize roll compression to evacuate the air from inside. You will not need a vacuum cleaner to use these bags like you must do with some. The amount of compression you are able to achieve using these bags depends in large degree to what you place in them. For instance, if packing larger, bulky items, you will achieve a volume reduction of almost 66%. If compressing smaller, less bulky clothing items, the volume reduction will be more like 33%. Still, they are worth using and help keep your packed contents neat and organized.

Hiker Hunger 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles - Ultralight & Collapsible with Quick Flip-Lock, Cork Grips, & Tungsten Tips
Offered by The Mandeville Shop
Price: $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars THese are the Mercedes Benz of trekking poles., May 18, 2016
These are the Mercedes Benz of trekking poles. The shafts are made from carbon fiber. The tips are tungsten. The length adjusts from 24 to 54 inches via the simple and secure quick flip lock. The grips are very comfortable and do afford an excellent grip. All the accessories you are likely to ever need are included. These poles weigh less than 8 ounces each.

With minimal care, these trekking poles are going to last a really long time. If your interests or activities require you to own a pair of trekking poles, these are a great way to go.

3-pack pH Meter Buffer Solution Powder Set For Quick and Easy pH Calibration, Packet of 4.00, 6.86 and 9.18
Offered by Health Metric
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system for pH meter calibration., May 18, 2016
I have a pH meter I use weekly to test my in-ground pool. It requires periodic calibration. This powder set is perfect for this purpose. There are clear and explicit instructions. You can mix up an entire packet as instructed, keep it in a tightly sealed container to avoid evaporation (I use one that has a rubber gasket seal), and draw a sample whenever you need to calibrate your meter.

This calibration powder set helps insure your pH meter is reading accurately, and that the data you are obtaining is accurate, and the resultant decisions and actions you are making are appropriate.

Wine Saver Pump - Stainless Steel Wine Saver Vacuum Pump with 2 bottle stopper - Unique Design
Offered by Gogo Concepts
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective . Preserves wine after opening as long as 2 weeks., May 18, 2016
Works as advertised. Comes with two reusable caps. This vacuum creating device works so effectively you can store your bottles horizontally after opening without leakage. This pump is made from stainless steel and is well crafted. This wine saver pump really does help preserve wine after opening for as long as 2 weeks. If you are a wine enthusiast, give this a try.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20