Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Tell It Like It Is > Reviews

Browse

Tell It Like It Is' Profile

Customer Reviews: 317

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tell It Like It Is "music lover" RSS Feed (good ole USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
EnerPlex Surfr Ultra Slim Battery Backup & Solar Powered Case for iPhone 6/iPhone 6S, Black, SRI62700BK
Price: $56.69
15 used & new from $41.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits iPhone 6 well. Doubles battery life., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This case fit my iPhone 6 perfectly. It weighs about 4 ounces and adds 2700 mAh which doubles the internal phone battery. There is an integral solar panel on back of the case as well as a charging indicator light. When you are outdoors and point the solar panel toward the sun, the charging indicator light does in fact light up. How quickly will it charge the battery? I have no way of measuring this precisely, but probably a lot longer than it will take by plugging it in.

Other than not being able to use my headphone jack without an extension, I note no problems with this integrated battery case. It adds significantly to the iPhone 6 size and weight, but with the high power consumption of the iPhone 6, the sacrifice is worth it to me.

Denon HEOS 3 Wireless Speaker (Black)
Denon HEOS 3 Wireless Speaker (Black)
Price: $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear sound at any volume level in a 5 pound package. This is an awesome bluetooth speaker., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off, this is not an audiophile device. Reviewers leaving reviews with this apparent expectation seem way off the mark to me. This is a high end audio source of convenience. A couple decades ago, Denon was known for manufacturing all their products in the US. They were always an upper, mid-grade quality company. This product is manufactured in China, but it is almost certainly designed and engineered over here.

It looks and feels solidly built. It weighs in around 5 pounds, stands a little over a foot tall, but this baby generates some decibels. Even at high volume levels, the sound is remarkably clear. There is plenty of low end. There is no distortion I could detect. The volume and mute controls are convenient yet unobtrusive. You can orient this device vertically or horizontally. Whatever orientation best suits your needs. It will fill a small to medium size room with sound.

The bluetooth connectivity performs flawlessly. You need to download the free HEOS app, I installed it on my iPhone 6. All my music library was immediately available to be played on this marvelous sounding device. You do need to follow the installation and set up instructions meticulously to avoid issues others have apparently experienced.

Overall, if you are looking for a great sounding, bluetooth music system, that will play any type of music at any volume level with crystal clarity, this little marvel will perform the job very well.

Portamate PM-3750 Mobile Base & T Extension Combo for Cabinet Table Saws with up to 50 inch Extension Tables
Price: $238.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to adjust and built to last. Made my cabinet saw 100% mobile with no sacrifice in saw performance., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this to use with a Delta Unisaw. My shop space is getting more crowded and making this cabinet saw and the extension mobile was a huge goal of mine. Well, first off, this Portamate mobile base is built like a brick you know what. The welds are well done and it is very easy to adjust to the desired size. It adjusts in 1 inch increments.

Once I had the size set where I wanted it, which took about 2 minutes tops, I rigged a couple hoist straps around the saw and our fork lift forks, lifted the saw up just a few inches, then carefully lowered it down onto the mobile base. Now, this saw weighs in at over 600 pounds, and the extension also has some heft to it, but once it was on the base and I unlocked the caster locks, the unit moved around like nobody's business. This is a huge benefit for me. The stated weight capacity of this Portamate unit is 1,500 pounds, and I believe it. The only issue you might have with this thing is getting your machine on to it. If you don't have a forklift or some kind of heavy duty hoist, you may have to get pretty ingenious. Or have a party, invite all your big, burly friends over, and no beer until the machine is installed on to the mobile base.

Overall, this Portamate is a real help for my shop. Making that cabinet saw mobile is a huge deal and helps out tremendously. This Portamate unit looks like it is industrial quality and will probably outlast me. My Delta Unisaw had no decrement in performance or accuracy when installed on this Portamate mobile base. I recommend it highly.

PREMIUM Trunk Cargo Organizer, Multi Compartment Heavy Duty Construction for everyday use for Car, SUV, Truck, Minivan, Home. Multipurpose and Foldable for easy storage with LIFETIME WARRANTY
Offered by Best B
Price: $49.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, collapsible, trunk organizer with non-slip bottom., April 25, 2016
Very handy, collapsible trunk organizer. It folds down to about one inch thick when not in use, and sets up in an instant to full size. It is made from nylon fabric and is sewn well with heavy duty thread. The handkes are sturdy enough to transport reasonable heavy loads. The bottom is rubberized, so it will stay put. This is a great feature, especially if you plan to use this in an SUV. I use mine for dog toys, cleaning supplies, and to transport small quantities of groceries home.

I received this item for free or at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I rely on product reviews just like other Amazon shoppers to help make my buying decisions. I examine and use each product very carefully before reviewing, and always do my best to be as objective as possible and to interject subjective opinions only where appropriate.

Derma Wand for Face and Body. Professional Quality Stainless-Steel Ice Roller Massager. Tightens Pores, Soothes Sore Muscles, Headache, Allergies, Puffiness, Redness. All Natural Relief and Beauty Booster: the IcePro from Visage.
Offered by G & W Company
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soothing to the skin and underlying muscles. Instantly reduces skin inflammation and puffiness., April 25, 2016
This Derma Wand works great for dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It also helps tighten facial skin all over the face. Another use I have found is relief of muscle aches.

It takes about 2 hours in the freezer to get this thing icy cold. The duration it remains cold depends what you are doing with it. On the face, where the contact area is not 100% of the roller width, and the skin surface temperature is not so hot as it might be over a vigorously exercised muscle, the roller will remain cool to the touch for over 30 minutes. On a larger area with full surface contact of the roller, maybe half that.

Some people recommend using this ice roller prior to make-up application. That is an excellent idea. he appearance of fine lines is definitely transiently diminished after using this ice roller.

Laptop Cooling Pad, Kootek® 12"-17" Cooler Pad Chill Mat 5 Quiet Fans LED Lights and 2 USB 2.0 Ports Adjustable Mounts Stand Height Angle
Offered by Kootek
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super efficient and remarkly quiet laptop cooler., April 25, 2016
This is an extremely quiet and extremely efficient laptop cooler pad. The top portion that contacts your computer is metal mesh. The bottom is plastic, but it is quite sturdy. It inclines easily and stays in place.

I have an HP with a graphics chip that runs very hot. If I set this on my lap with it touching any bare skin on my thighs, it is uncomfortably hot. This cannot be good for the motherboard either. This cooler pad solves the problem nicely. It draws the heat off the laptop and actuelly keeps it cool to the touch. This is a huge change versus operating the laptop without it.

Overall, if you have a hot running laptop, this is a convenient and very effective device to deal with the problem.

Momoday® 4-inch Vanes 3 Speeds Electric Portable Mini fan Rechargeable Desktop Fan Battery/ USB Powered Laptop PC Mute Cooler Cooling Operated Cool Cooler Fan with 18650 Rechargeable Battery and USB Charge Cable (White)
Offered by Momoday
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This little fan moves a lot of air for its size. A bit noisy on the higher speeds., April 25, 2016
This little, USB/lithium ion battery powered fan produces a huge volume of air for its size. It has 3 speeds and includes a USB cable. It measures about 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches and weighs less than 6 ounces. You can use this sitting at home, in your vehicle, and especially in more remote environments such as camping. If you know a woman who experiences hot flashes and you give her this fan, you will have a new BFF. My dogs all love this thing. They will sit in front of this thing, motionless, until the battery runs. That takes about 4 hours on a full charge. The only negative I noted was that this fan gets a bit noisy on the higher speeds. However, it is very quiet on low speed.

GateKeeper 2.0 Wireless Bluetooth PC Lock, Black
GateKeeper 2.0 Wireless Bluetooth PC Lock, Black
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. Has a bit of lag time in responsiveness when leaving proximity of your computer or when returning., April 25, 2016
The concept of this device is excellent. The execution is slightly lacking in that there is a bit of lag time between the device turning your computer off and on in response to the GateKeeper device leaving or returning to the proximity of the computer. You can also use your phone to track your keychain with an app available for either iOs or Android.

There are some useful Youtube videos which compensate for the lack of useful instructions that accompany the device.

Overall, if you have a need for high security on your computer, you will find GateKeeper to be very useful. It will prevent you from needing to put your computer in some inactivate mode when you leave, and to enter a password to restore it when you return.

Sfoothome Light yellow Pattern ,Mildew Proof and Waterproof Polyester Fabric Macrocyclic Hookless Shower Curtain with one shower cap for Bathroom 72 Inch by 78 Inch
Offered by toodhome

5.0 out of 5 stars Hookless is definitely the way to go. Mildew proof!, April 25, 2016
This is a really nice shower curtain. This is my first hookless version, and I really like it. No binding when moving it, and no expense of having to buy a seaparate package of hooks. The fabric is pretty thick, hangs well with no wrinkles, and is mildew proof. It is 6 feet wide and 78 inches long. This should fit virtually any shower. A bonus shower cay was included, but it is totally mundane.

Overall, a great quality shower curtain. The hookless feature is definitely the way to go. I'm not sure how they make it mildew proof, but this is also the way to go.

Highly Stylish Aluminium Mouse Pad with Fast and Accurate Control for Working,Non-Slip Rubber Base, Complement each other with MacBook-Silver
Offered by iwallet
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressively well made. An absolute bargain at $10., April 25, 2016
I find a mouse and a mouse pad really helpful for performing editing tasks in Photoshop. This is an outstanding mouse pad. It is made from solid aluminum. It has non-slip rubber feet on the bottom. It is rigid and does not flex. My mouse tracks perfectly on this mouse pad. Because of the rigid nature of this mouse pad, you can comfortably and conveniently use it in a comfortable position in conjunction with you laptop.

Overall, this mouse pad is very well made, is convenient to use, and is an absolute bargain for $10.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20