Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for R. Cronk > Reviews

Browse

R. Cronk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Cronk RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 24, 2015
This is a great book with a workflow that actually works. I'm now going to read the updated version recently released. I'm now getting lots of things done and feel more at peace. This process nails it.

Burn Free Pain Relieving Gel, Maximum Strength- Fast relief for minor burns including sunburn
Offered by Emergency Essentials, LLC
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, June 20, 2015
My dad bought me an 8 oz bottle of this amazing gel over 11 years ago and we still have a little left. We use it all the time for sunburns and burns in the kitchen. Apply it once to get rid of most of the burn, twice to get rid of all the burn. Since we were getting low on it, I decided to start looking for another bottle and found it here on amazon so I'll be buying this 4 oz bottle since I can't find the 8 oz bottle here. The other reviews of this product that are giving it 5 stars are not exaggerating - this stuff is amazing.

Run Them Red Lights
Run Them Red Lights
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit Song, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Run Them Red Lights (MP3 Music)
We were looking for Red Lights by Tiesto and this one came up instead. Magno Matic? Seems this is some sort of Karaoke company or something. Don't buy this fake version of the song.

Destiny
Destiny
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!!!, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Destiny (MP3 Music)
We've been listening to Beckah Shae for a little over a year and this CD is by far her best. We rate all the songs on this album either 4 or 5 stars. They're absolutely amazing! We love the mashup of dance, hip hop, and techno that spans the entire CD. The production quality is a little better than the last CD though some clipping exists on both. Our kids didn't know she was a Christian artist - they just kept saying that it made them feel good and they liked all the songs too. Thanks Beckah for producing another amazing CD that's even better than the last one! Keep going in this direction.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2014 7:35 AM PDT

Trust
Trust
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Upbeat and amazing!, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Trust (MP3 Music)
I was surprised to find Christian Techno that wasn't either "fake Christian" or "cheesy techno". The musical diversity is truly breathtaking and the vocals are absolutely unique with the female artist exhibiting a great vocal range - on a few songs, she hits some interestingly low notes. The messages in the lyrics are profound and uplifting: "Even if it means I must give up, I choose to put my trust in you. Even if it means changing inside, I choose to let you make me new." That's from "Trust" and the music that goes along with those lyrics is also uplifting with inspiring chord progressions, but it's hard-hitting as well. It's very well produced. My kids tell me that the music makes them feel happy - they don't even know it's Christian techno! ;-) I'm sneaky.

If you buy it you won't be disappointed - I certainly wasn't.

Miami Tunes 2010
Miami Tunes 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Miami Tunes 2010 (MP3 Music)
I was surprised at the great quality of the songs on this compilation! I prefer upbeat techno/dance music and this has plenty of it. It has a mix of instrumental and vocal songs. 40 great songs from 39 great artists - I highly recommend this album to anyone who enjoys good techno/dance.

CliffsStudySolver Basic Math and Pre-Algebra
CliffsStudySolver Basic Math and Pre-Algebra
by Jonathan S. White
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, November 4, 2009
My wife is going back to College after a big break from schooling and this book has been an incredible review of everything she could possibly want to know about basic match and pre-algebra. She's gone through it several times to brush up on her math skills and she might even be able to skip one of the more basic math classes because of this book, which means this book has paid for itself many times over. It has a pretest that you take and then once you correct the pretest, each problem has a page number by it so that any problems you miss can be researched and reviewed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 4, 2009
My 4-year-old twins love this game. They started playing it around age 2 and it was simple enough for them at that age and today they still ask to play it. Good quality graphics and sound.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2009 4:15 PM PST

Shaun: Little Sheep Of Horrors
Shaun: Little Sheep Of Horrors
DVD ~ Shaun the Sheep
Offered by Stare Media
Price: $9.98
20 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, November 4, 2009
This set of episodes is quite funny. I really enjoyed them and am glad they are finally available in the U.S. Everyone from our 4-year-old twins up to my 60+ year-old parents just love Shaun the Sheep. We bought all four DVD's of Shaun the Sheep and got a Wallace and Gromit DVD with the 3 classic episodes on it for free! That was an unexpected surprise. Since they were 4 separate products and since I don't remember seeing anything about a free Wallace and Gromit DVD, I'm not sure why we got it or if others would get it as well. We look forward to more episodes in the future.

Kitchen Grips Hot Pad 2-Piece Set, Green
Kitchen Grips Hot Pad 2-Piece Set, Green

4.0 out of 5 stars They're hot pads..., November 4, 2009
The heat doesn't get through them and that's good. They are a bit floppy though which makes them a little awkward to work with at times but generally, they're ok.

Page: 1 | 2