Profile for Kamal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kamal "Kamal" RSS Feed

Belkin CushTop Notebook Stand (Brown/Blue)
Belkin CushTop Notebook Stand (Brown/Blue)

2.0 out of 5 stars First impressions, January 28, 2014
Notebook stand looks good and feels good. I got this item from other source. I use it on my lap with Macbook Pro 15" Retina while sitting on recliner. So far I have not liked it for following reasons.

- Laptop keeps on slipping and would not stay on stand.
- It increases the height of laptop so much that it hurts your wrists using laptop.

It might be OK to use when sitting upright on a chair as shown in picture.
I have no comment on heat dissipation as MBP Retina does not run hot.

eForCity Dual Charging Station w/ 2 Rechargeable 2800 mAh Batteries & LED Light Compatible with Wii Remote Control, Black
Offered by SELL BELOW COST
Price: $9.04
13 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, August 20, 2012
This Product did not work for me. I am returning this item. Here are two things

- Battery Pack would not install comfortably in Wii Remotes. One was OK but other was kind of very tight.
- Charger won't charge battery packs. I left packs in dock for 12+ hours but light would never turn red and would stay blue all the time. When I place remotes in dock then it would become red for fraction of second and then would go back to Blue.

Very disappointed with product.

Nintendo DS 3 In 1 Bundle - Black
Nintendo DS 3 In 1 Bundle - Black
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, July 15, 2008
I cannot say anything about Stylus or Screen Protector because i never used them after I was so disappointed with carrying case. Case is so small that it requires effort and maneuvering from adults to close the case once DS Lite is inside the case forget about young kids. I am sure if I had allowed my 6 year child to use this case then he would have dropped his game before he would have closed the case. You want to buy a case to protect your game system and not to put at risk. Don't know how much would be hit on margin if the company would have made this case only 1/2 inch bigger than what it is right now.

Saxon Math 1 Homeschool: Complete Kit 1st Edition
Saxon Math 1 Homeschool: Complete Kit 1st Edition
by SAXON PUBLISHERS
Price: $86.43
21 used & new from $86.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful before buying, July 15, 2008
I bought this item for my kid who just finished Kindergarten thinking that we will have some head start on Grade 1 and also will have something to do during long summer break. From title it looked like we were buying Math Curriculum for someone who should be in Grade 1 but in fact most of the material in this Kit has been covered by my kid in Kindergarten so I had to return this item at my own expense.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2011 1:01 PM PDT