Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Christine Lehto > Reviews

Browse

Christine Lehto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine Lehto "lilly bug" RSS Feed (WI)

Page: 1 | 2
Mod Podge CS11236 8-Ounce Paper, Matte Finish
Mod Podge CS11236 8-Ounce Paper, Matte Finish
Price: $5.30
26 used & new from $5.30

1.0 out of 5 stars A thinner watery consistency vs the original, January 17, 2016
I am disappointed with Paper Mod Podge. It is much thinner/watery compared to the original Mod Podge. After buying Paper Mod Podge two different times, I realize the watery consistancy is common for this formula and not just a fluke. Most likely I will not purchase it again since I have not been able to get good results working with it. Also, it seems like I need to use a lot more of it to get the same results as I can with the original formula. There have been times when I had to redo a project completely because the watery consistency did not hold up and behave like the Original Mod Podge. I love using the Original Mod Podge, but the Paper Mod Podge has been a huge letdown.

Every Heartbeat
Every Heartbeat
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Heartbeat Bears Your Name, Loud and Clear they stake my Claim!, December 10, 2015
This review is from: Every Heartbeat (MP3 Music)
A fantastic song from one of my favorite Amy Grant CDs. I have been a fan of hers since the 80s and I remember when I got this CD for Christmas in the 90s. It was one of my first CDs. The song Every Heartbeat is one of my favorites from her Heart in Motion album. My favorite song from that CD is Baby Baby, but this one is good too.

Welcome To The New
Welcome To The New
Offered by Wits End.
Price: $9.28
122 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing album by MercyMe, July 29, 2015
This review is from: Welcome To The New (Audio CD)
Mercy Me is one of my favorite groups! I have most of their albums and I'm never disappointed. This one is another fantastic album that I can listen to again and again. Two of my favorite songs are "Flawless" and "Dear Younger Me." Such great songwriting, meaningful, heartfelt songs that are wonderful to listen to.

The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)
The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful art and story!, July 6, 2015
Such a sweet book! Wonderfully done artwork with a special Christmas story line.

Mabel and the Sock Pirates -  Childrens Picture Book
Mabel and the Sock Pirates - Childrens Picture Book
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful ebook!, July 6, 2015
Such a cute book! I love looking at the art in this book and seeing how cleverly the artist paints a picture to compliment the storyline.

The Handmade Entrepreneur-How to Sell on Etsy, or Anywhere Else: Easy Steps for Building a Real Business Around Your Crafts
Price: $9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book about selling online!, July 6, 2015
An excellent book by Dani Marie. This book covers a variety of topics to start your own handmade business online. It is explained in an easy to understand way and gets right to the point/topic. One of my favorite parts of the book is Dani's explanation of how to take professional looking photos to help your items sell. She provides real life photos from actual Etsy stores along with the links to visit those stores and see more examples of professional looking photos. At the end of the book there is an action plan outlined to help you take steps/actions to grow your business online. A very well done book.

Lluvias (Tarantangos)
Lluvias (Tarantangos)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Lluvias (Tarantangos) (MP3 Music)
This is a wonderful song. I enjoy listening to it when I work on my watercolors. It's nice to have a peaceful song to help me focus on my artwork. Nice background music to soothe the soul. A very calming and relaxing song. See my watercolors "work-in-progress," [...]

The Book Monster
The Book Monster
by Emily Waisanen
Price: $8.99
24 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightfully Delicious!, April 25, 2013
This review is from: The Book Monster (Paperback)
This book is a delight to read. The brightly colored artwork blends well with Emily's creative writing style. Kids and those "young at heart" will both enjoy this book. You will discover the flavors of a different types of books that the monster likes to munch on and you will see his favorite place to eat books too. You can learn more about this book at Ralphie's Book Review, [...] .

We R Memory Keepers 8-inch by 10-inch Magnetic Storage Book, Black
We R Memory Keepers 8-inch by 10-inch Magnetic Storage Book, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful way to organize/store dies, October 21, 2012
I love this folder to store my die templates in. My dies are easy to see and easy to store using this storage folder. I like it so much that I would love to get another one.

Up To This Point
Up To This Point
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable album!, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Up To This Point (MP3 Music)
Rhett and Link continue to make catchy and hilarious songs and this album is filled with many clever and humorous songs. One of my favorites is the American Idol Theme (Alexis Cohen Tribute). They take the words Alexis used word for word and transform it into a song. This is the first song that I ever heard by Rhett and Link and it's what made me an instant fan of theirs. You definitely need to see the video of this song on YouTube. Another one of my favorite songs is "Hello - The SETI Song". I made the chorus of that song into my ringtone on my phone, where they sing "hello....hello.....hello-o-o-o...this is the moment we've been waiting for....hello....hello.....hello-ooooo." Funny and catchy chorus! Rhett and Link's music and videos are made with clever and clean humor so I can share the works of Rhett and Link with my nieces and nephews. They enjoy their music, songs and videos too and became fans the first time I shared some of their videos. I am glad to finally have these songs on my phone.

Page: 1 | 2