Profile for V.A. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V.A. RSS Feed

Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Xbox 360 Wired Controller
10 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid "DEALS ON WHEELS"!, July 15, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I suggest anyone ordering a controller to avoid "Deals on Wheels". They ship a supposedly new controller that is unboxed and in a plastic bag. They say its "new" yet my controller was obviously used and refurbished. I can tell that is was used because the linings of the controller had dirt buildup, which accumulates only from usage. I suspect that the D-pad was a 3rd-party part. It did not even match up with the size of my other Microsoft controllers' D-pad and was extremely loose to the touch. Right away the A and B button did not work. The only plus side to this controller was that it is Amazon backed, so I could easily return this piece of junk.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 8:00 PM PDT

Oral-B Professional Care SmartSeries 5000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush 1 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush!, January 5, 2012
Simply put, this brush is great.

My teeth feel clean after every brush and it stays that way the whole day. Like any other toothbrush, it is easy to use. It last quite awhile before recharge (once a week).

With the brush, you use either a daily 2 minute or 3 minute brush. I recommend using the 3 minute brush simply because I can not reach every spot in my mouth in 2 minutes. However, even when using the two minute wash, your mouth will feel cleaner than a 5 minute wash with a manual brush.

That's all folks.