Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Joe's Mom > Reviews

Browse

Joe's Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joe's Mom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Score (Off-Campus Book 3)
The Score (Off-Campus Book 3)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like this series, you'll like this book, February 9, 2016
This book fits right in with the series. I liked it. The Score has fun, memorable characters and a good story line, similar to the other books in the series.

Township
Township

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and addicting, February 1, 2016
This review is from: Township (App)
Very fun. My ten year old son introduced this game to me and I really like it. I'd give it five stars if I didn't make so many in-app purchases!

The Sport of Romance: A Multi-Author Box Set
The Sport of Romance: A Multi-Author Box Set

3.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, June 8, 2015
This is a collection of several books. About half of them were worth reading because they were well written, and had new ways to tell the same Alpha male story. The others were worth skipping. They were the same old thing.

Fighting the Fall (The Fighting Series Book 4)
Fighting the Fall (The Fighting Series Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, November 19, 2014
I've enjoyed all the books in The fighting Series. This one is no exception. The story is well written with characters that seem real and have believable problems. This book was a total page turner. I was late to my daughter's class party today because I couldn't put it down! Can't wait for Mason's story.

Beast Part 4: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Beast Part 4: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars total letdown, October 9, 2014
Really enjoyed the first 3 books. The 4th was so bad. It feels like it wasn't even written by the same author. I won't spoil it and tell you what happens, but it is so unbelievable it ruins it. Too many things just can't happen and it ruins the book. In my mind books 1-3 are good and I just have to piece together the ending in my head. If you liked 1-3, I'm sure you'll buy 4 hoping for more of the same. Be ready to be disappointed.

Beast Part 3: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Beast Part 3: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly wonderful, September 20, 2014
I wasn't sure about this book/series in the first few chapters. But wow, did it pull me in. It's got action, drama and romance(when I say "romance", I'm really saying steamy sex). The characters are real and I was able to believe them and the situations they were put in. If you liked Callie Hart's Blood & Roses series, you'll love this. I feel this series is worth reading, hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I am.

Never Choose Flight (A Fighter Romance Novel)
Never Choose Flight (A Fighter Romance Novel)

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better, July 10, 2014
The sample of this book was good enough for me to buy it. Don't make the same mistake. The parts past the sample are full of errors. You have to re-read sentences because they don't make sense with the errors. (ex. on instead of in, or fool instead of foot) The love story is so rushed it doesn't seem believable. Save yourself the trouble with this one and buy something else.

Rocking Marcy (The Rocking Series Book 3)
Rocking Marcy (The Rocking Series Book 3)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars rocking series worth reading, July 10, 2014
This is a good series worth reading if you like rockers. Rocking Marcy is #3. It ends with a cliffhanger, and I can't wait for #4. The characters are likeable and the storyline fun and believable.

Wild Bingo
Wild Bingo

4.0 out of 5 stars flashy graphics, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Wild Bingo (App)
I've used two other bingo apps. This one seems to have the most current graphics. It's fun to play. But, is a little difficult to navigate at first.

Bingo
Bingo

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Bingo (App)
This is a fun and easy to use bingo app. The colors and graphics are maybe a little dated. But, that doesn't take away from the fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6