Profile for Joe's Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joe's Mom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fighting the Fall (Fighting Series Book 4)
Fighting the Fall (Fighting Series Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, November 19, 2014
I've enjoyed all the books in The fighting Series. This one is no exception. The story is well written with characters that seem real and have believable problems. This book was a total page turner. I was late to my daughter's class party today because I couldn't put it down! Can't wait for Mason's story.

Beast Part 4: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Beast Part 4: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars total letdown, October 9, 2014
Really enjoyed the first 3 books. The 4th was so bad. It feels like it wasn't even written by the same author. I won't spoil it and tell you what happens, but it is so unbelievable it ruins it. Too many things just can't happen and it ruins the book. In my mind books 1-3 are good and I just have to piece together the ending in my head. If you liked 1-3, I'm sure you'll buy 4 hoping for more of the same. Be ready to be disappointed.

Beast Part 3: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Beast Part 3: An Erotic Fairy Tale
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly wonderful, September 20, 2014
I wasn't sure about this book/series in the first few chapters. But wow, did it pull me in. It's got action, drama and romance(when I say "romance", I'm really saying steamy sex). The characters are real and I was able to believe them and the situations they were put in. If you liked Callie Hart's Blood & Roses series, you'll love this. I feel this series is worth reading, hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I am.

Never Choose Flight (A Fighter Romance Novel)
Never Choose Flight (A Fighter Romance Novel)

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better, July 10, 2014
The sample of this book was good enough for me to buy it. Don't make the same mistake. The parts past the sample are full of errors. You have to re-read sentences because they don't make sense with the errors. (ex. on instead of in, or fool instead of foot) The love story is so rushed it doesn't seem believable. Save yourself the trouble with this one and buy something else.

Rocking Marcy (The Rocking Series Book 3)
Rocking Marcy (The Rocking Series Book 3)
Price: $1.14

4.0 out of 5 stars rocking series worth reading, July 10, 2014
This is a good series worth reading if you like rockers. Rocking Marcy is #3. It ends with a cliffhanger, and I can't wait for #4. The characters are likeable and the storyline fun and believable.

Wild Bingo
Wild Bingo
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars flashy graphics, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Wild Bingo (App)
I've used two other bingo apps. This one seems to have the most current graphics. It's fun to play. But, is a little difficult to navigate at first.

Bingo
Bingo
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Bingo (App)
This is a fun and easy to use bingo app. The colors and graphics are maybe a little dated. But, that doesn't take away from the fun.

Fix You, Books 1-3, The Complete Box Set: Bash and Olivia's Story (The McDaniels Brothers)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars worth reading, June 24, 2014
Good story. Well written with fun characters. Will keep you entertained and wanting more of the McDaniel brothers. Would recommend.

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 [HD]
Sons of Anarchy Season 1 [HD]
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of action, November 19, 2013
This is a fun, exciting series. I've watched all the seasons and will continue to. From a woman's point of view, there are good looking men, testosterone and alpha males. I like the character of Jan Teller and his mom Gamma you will love to hate. The brotherhood between the men in the club is well portrayed. I'm torn on Jan's girlfriend Tara. Sometimes she is really good. ....but she whines too much. I would also like the series if there was something actually good that happens to the club and characters. It's always putting out one fire after the other. Something happy once in a while would be appreciated. That said, I'll still continue to watch.

Logo Quiz 2
Logo Quiz 2

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Logo Quiz 2 (App)
Not as hard as other logo quiz games. Fun to play with logos you will usually recognize. Clean easy to read graphics.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6