Profile for Jean > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jean RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic NI-E300TR  U-Shape Titanium Soleplate Steam-Dry Iron
Panasonic NI-E300TR U-Shape Titanium Soleplate Steam-Dry Iron
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $39.95
16 used & new from $35.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a Charm, June 15, 2013
I needed to replace an expensive Rowenta iron that spit and spilled water onto the fabric every time I used it. This Panasonic model was much less expensive but irons effectively, has a great shape for corners, smooth soleplate, lightweight, the settings are accurate and I love the retractable cord. This one is a winner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 8:40 PM PDT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars 11 Wide not Wide Enough, June 15, 2013
I bought these for my daughter who has a wide foot. She is not able to wear them, says the thong is not wide enough or giving for her feet. She has had other Margaritaville sandals that fit but these must be cut differently. They are cute to look at, however.

SOFTSPOTS Women's Tatianna Sandal (White 8.0 M)
SOFTSPOTS Women's Tatianna Sandal (White 8.0 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Summer Shoe, June 15, 2013
Perfect ( 8 M ) fit, soft and comfortable over bunions. Heel is just enough for work and the ankle strap keeps them on my feet. A nicer alternative for the office than the thong sandals and exposed feet that my co-workers wear.

SOFTSPOTS Women's Hikari Sandal (Black 8.0 M)
SOFTSPOTS Women's Hikari Sandal (Black 8.0 M)
Offered by Shoeline
Price: $51.56
7 used & new from $51.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Cute, June 15, 2013
I love thiese shoes. The fit ( 8 M ) is perfect, the adjustable ankle strap keeps them on my feet, the front is soft over bunions, just enough heel for work. They look nice with a dress, skirt, slacks or jeans. I wear them all the time and they never hurt, not even the first time I wore them.

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Double Heart Silver-Plated Cake Top, 5-1/2-Inch Tall
Offered by stores123
Price: $19.84
35 used & new from $14.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Prettier than Expected, September 30, 2012
This inexpensive cake topper was much nicer than I had expected. It was a nice size for a small cake with a wide, secure base. It was exactly what my daughter wanted for her cake and turned out to be a very attractive piece. I highly recommend this if you want a small and sparkling addition to your wedding cake. I highly recommend the seller, as well.

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Silver-Plated Cake Knife and Server Set
Offered by All Things Weddings
Price: $30.95
26 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Set, September 30, 2012
My daughter, the Bride, was very happy with this set. Although inexpensive, it was beautiful and nicely weighted. The set appeared to be much more expensive than it was and matched the pretty cake topper. I highly recommend the product and the seller.

Conair Compact Hairsetter, Blue
Conair Compact Hairsetter, Blue
Price: $16.48
17 used & new from $15.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought the rollers would be larger, June 14, 2012
Nice, compact sized set, rollers take a long time to heat and are then too hot to handle. Also, the jumbo size are not that much bigger than the medium and not really useful for longer hair. The smallest ones are of no use at all.

Lladró I Love You Truly Figurine
Lladró I Love You Truly Figurine
11 used & new from $325.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stunning, Classic Piece, June 11, 2012
If you appreciate the beauty of Lladro, you will love this. It is a nice sized piece with the usual Lladro attention to detail. It is a gift for my daughter's bridal shower, giving Lladro for our family's big events is a tradition. I did a lot of price shopping and found the best price on Amazon. The Lladro Assurance Program is included with this authentic figurine.

Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel-Brunette
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel-Brunette
Offered by b-glowing
Price: $22.00
10 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brow Color, May 31, 2012
I love this product. I ordered the brunette color and it is a nice compliment to light or medium color hair. It covers while brow hair effectively without looking too dark or phony. Certainly worth the money in my book.

Classic Accessories Pressure Washer Cover 79507
Classic Accessories Pressure Washer Cover 79507
Price: $17.13
22 used & new from $17.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, May 31, 2012
This product covers our upright Husky power washer very effectively. I do not find the quality flimsy at all, the waterproof fabric is the same weight as the cover we use for our lawn mower.

Page: 1 | 2