Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for always hopeful2 > Reviews

Browse

always hopeful2's Profile

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

always hopeful2 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Elisabeth Little Girls' Petal Skirt Floral Dress, Rose, 4
Elisabeth Little Girls' Petal Skirt Floral Dress, Rose, 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, August 21, 2015
This is a little floral tank top attached to a puffy, flowered skirt. It's very cute, quality is fine, great pricing and most important my granddaughter LOVES it ❤️❤️ Con: The flowers tend to hang in a way that shows the seams of the under skirt but honestly it's no big deal to me because she loves it.

Elisabeth Little Girls' Crochet Trim Print Shift Dress, Multi, 4
Elisabeth Little Girls' Crochet Trim Print Shift Dress, Multi, 4
Price: $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pretty !, August 1, 2015
This dress is so pretty I'd wear it if I could ! So well made, beautiful print, love the crocheted neckline, fabric is so soft, and it's lined. Thought the cut was a little small so in the future when I buy more of this brand ( and I will ) I'll size up for sure. What a deal ! Thank you, Amazon !

Pogo Club Little Girls' Puff Print High Low Dress, White, Small
Pogo Club Little Girls' Puff Print High Low Dress, White, Small
Price: $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pretty !, August 1, 2015
Absolute bargain ! Very well made , beautiful fabric ( light and flowing) , design very well done, and it's lined which I love. Think it runs just a tad small so in the future I'd size up with this brand.

Rare Editions Little Girls' Striped To Seersucker Romper with Flower Appliques, Fuchsia/White/Turquoise, 4T
Price: $9.78
2 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute ! Great buy, August 1, 2015
So cute ! Quality is nice, not to heavy, colors are as shown and flowers are adorable. When I face timed with my granddaughter and showed her the new dress she said " Oh, I just love it ❤️" Can't get better than that ! She'll be 3 in a few weeks and I purchased the 4.

lederTEK Solar Fairy String Lights 21ft 50 LED Multi-color Blossom Decorative Gardens, Lawn, Patio, Christmas Trees, Weddings, Parties, Indoor and Outdoor Use (50 LED Multi-color)
Offered by lederTEK
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed Within A Week, July 31, 2015
I've only had these for several days and tonight they failed. I had saved the box until yesterday because I loved them and after about a week I figured they had no problems and threw the shipping box away😖 On top of that I ordered two more sets yesterday. These are beautiful when they work and I'm so disappointed. I'll contact the seller for help and will update my post with results.

Update: Amazon refunded my money no questions asked. Have not heard from seller. Interesting that most of the positive reviews are made on the same day..what's the chances ?

NYDJ Women's Layered Stripe Sweater w/ Tank Sailboat Sweater LG (US 12-14)
NYDJ Women's Layered Stripe Sweater w/ Tank Sailboat Sweater LG (US 12-14)
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, July 14, 2015
Good quality, very soft & light material , and fits true to size. I ordered the large ( Usually wear medium ) because I wanted it to fit and drape like it does on the model, it does. The tank top under it is attached but I removed it because I prefer more options and a closer fit that my own tanks provide. When I wear it I feel " beach chic " and that's exactly what I was looking for. Love it !

Leveret "Parrot" 2 Piece Pajama (4 Toddler)
Leveret "Parrot" 2 Piece Pajama (4 Toddler)
Offered by Leveret
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, Runs Small, July 9, 2015
Wonderful quality, design, weight, and softness. Bought these for almost 3yr old, ordered the 4T and they will just fit her so they run small. She's average size and weight so when I do purchase more from this brand and I will I'll be sure to go up a size or two. Also, the parrot embroidery is just beautiful and finished off quite well.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid - Teeth Whitening Kit 12 Treatments
Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid - Teeth Whitening Kit 12 Treatments
Price: $22.12
33 used & new from $14.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage & Do NOT stay on teeth, June 6, 2015
Was so excited to finally try these. Boy ! What a complete disappointment ! These do NOT adhere to the teeth and stay on. To be fair the top will stay put for a little while but the bottom strip immediately starts to come off. I had to constantly press the strips down to try to get them to stay on. The older I get the more pissed off I get when companies put garbage on the market to steal hard earned money ! Don't waste your money !

Crest 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips 12CT (Packaging May Vary)
Crest 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips 12CT (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $21.67
7 used & new from $17.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage- Do NOT stay on teeth, June 6, 2015
Was so excited to finally try these. Boy ! What a complete disappointment ! These do NOT adhere to the teeth and stay on. To be fair the top will stay put for a little while but the bottom strip immediately starts to come off. I had to constantly press the strips down to try to get them to stay on. Don't waste your money !

Sherpa Delta Deluxe Pet Carrier Medium Black
Sherpa Delta Deluxe Pet Carrier Medium Black
Price: $35.99
24 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, June 5, 2015
Purchased for: 8yr old Maltipoo who weights 9.7 lbs
Used On: United Airlines Newark to Las Vegas

Well made , good looking, easy to carry, and very discreet. People were shocked when I'd open the top panel and let my dog have some fresh air they couldn't believe I was carrying a dog that's how discreet it is . Thisi was the first time my dog was put in a carrier so when it arrived I put his favorite blanket in it, he jumped right in and slept in it for a few days so when our flight day came he was fine. Highly, recommend you pad it with a blanket. United was great and depending on the flight attendant you get ( got a good one for departure ) I was able to take him out of the carrier and I let him sit with me very discreetly ' The FA even brought me fresh water for him '' The shoulder straps were great and made it very easy to carry. Considering I was a nervous wreck putting my dog in this and traveling it actually was a very positive experience and it had a lot to do with this carrier. Also, because I was carrying a dog the TSA pushed me to the " easy " line and that was great !!
Comment Comment | Permalink