ARRAY(0xa9cb72d0)

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

always hopeful2 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Zyrtec Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Relief, 40-Count Liquid Gels
Zyrtec Indoor & Outdoor Allergy Relief, 40-Count Liquid Gels
Offered by Northwind Products
Price: $14.99
33 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for Me &, April 10, 2014
Have always taken Claritin and it's always been successful. Read about Zyrtec so wanted to give it a try. Received and took this for the first time today. Been having allergy symptoms for a few days now and this morning my head was killing me. Took a dose around noon, it's now 7pm my head feels like it's going to explode from pain, my allergy symptoms are going strong and I'm so incredibly dizzy and tired that I can't move off my couch. Back to Claritin for me.

The Wolf of Wall Street
The Wolf of Wall Street
DVD
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Like It, March 30, 2014
Lots of screaming, sex, drugs, the" f " word, ass, breasts, and it was way to long. Positive ? A few funny lines here and there. Was not worth my time & the fake NY accents ?!!! UGH !
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 9:08 PM PDT

Little Tikes Princess  Cozy Coupe - 30th Anniversary
Little Tikes Princess Cozy Coupe - 30th Anniversary
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $79.99
24 used & new from $56.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves !, December 27, 2013
Sent this to my 16 month old granddaughter for Christmas & my son sent me a video of her playing with it on Christmas Day :-) She loves it and she's fascinated with the door. My son didn't put the bottom in & she was able to push it with her feet just fine. In the video she finally settles in the seat after going in & out the door several times but she realizes she forgot her favorite blanket so up she goes, out the door, grabs her "blankie" and back in the car she goes :-) I was so thrilled on Christmas Day watching her enjoy her new car. Even though I'm thousands of miles away from her my heart was so happy to see her having so much fun in her buggy. I can't speak of the assembly but seeing how much my granddaughter loved it I think it would be so worth the trouble.

Fellowes P-57Cs, 8 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder 3205701
Fellowes P-57Cs, 8 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder 3205701

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 4, 2013
There is no way this could take on 8 sheets, I've only fed it 4 sheets and this thing struggles with that. It overheats when you use it longer then a few minutes, papers constantly get caught in teeth, and the can fills up very fast and makes a mess when trying to empty it because so much gets trapped in the blades. It officially burned out almost a year ago. Terrible product.

Pinzon Full/Queen Down Blanket, Sky Blue
Pinzon Full/Queen Down Blanket, Sky Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, September 16, 2013
I've had this for almost 7 years now and after many washes it still looks brand new. When my sister came for a visit she loved it and wanted to know where I purchased it. It's lightweight but don't let that fool you because it will keep you comfortable without making you sweat. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because after many washes and uses it still is quite rough. It doesn't get softer with age so just keep that in mind. All in all a great purchase that will last forever.

MG Collection Black Antique Beaded Rose Evening Purse Clutch Handbag w/ Chain
MG Collection Black Antique Beaded Rose Evening Purse Clutch Handbag w/ Chain
Offered by MyGift
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Looking, September 5, 2013
Bag is very cheap looking especially at the clasp area. There were some beads missing and they weren't lined up properly on the bag. Ordered this for sons wedding but didnt use it because I didn't want to cheapen my look. Contacted seller to let them know about problems and to return but they wanted me to take pictures of the bags defects to see if they'd approve a return ! Would never buy from them again. Bags in closet and will sell in a garage sale one day or donate it.

Bracelet - Leather Medal
Bracelet - Leather Medal

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Bracelet - Leather Medal (Jewelry)
Good quality, comfortable on the wrist and looks like its made for a man which is exactly what I was wishing for. Husband loves it.

Large Tall Tosca White Embroidred Cotton & Straw Carry All Tote Handbag
Large Tall Tosca White Embroidred Cotton & Straw Carry All Tote Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice,summery,and just the right size, April 17, 2013
I'm all about bohemian style,natural fibers,and a light bag with just enough room.Well,this is the bag. I bought this to take on the plane with me to Vegas and I wanted room for my ipad,cell phone,large wallet,magazines and assorted toiletries and this fits it all. Plus, I don't like carrying bags that everyone else is carrying and I guarantee I won't see this anywhere else. I already know this will be my " go to bag" for spring/summer as is a great crocheted one I found at my local thrift store. Did I mention its such a neutral color you'll be able to carry it with just about anything you wear. It's the perfect casual tote and bigger then I expected which is fine. Just a personal thought......don't be a "sheep" and carry all those designer bags hanging off everyone's arm,be different. I get more compliments on my bags and wallets then all my gal friends who spend much more on the same old,same old.

Gazelle Edge
Gazelle Edge
Price: $129.99
13 used & new from $100.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Gazelle Edge (Sports)
I had not worked out in quite some time so I ordered this because it seemed like it would hit a lot of areas at once while getting a aerobic workout too.well, I was wrong I could stay on this machine for 2hrs or more at a fast pace and not even work up a sweat. We all know when you haven't worked out in awhile you'll feel it the next day but not with this machine.it was a complete waste of money and ill eventually sell it at a garage sale.

GARDENA 1973 Aquazoom 2700-Square Foot Oscillating Sprinkler with Fully Adjustable Width Control
Price: $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, February 10, 2013
Was excited to get this because I couldn't seem to find a sprinkler that could water my whole front yard which is not a large area to begin with. After reading description of this sprinkler I thought I was set. Well, I was wrong its just another overpriced plastic sprinkler that had no special qualities. I had to keep adjusting it and watching to see if it was providing the coverage I needed and it didn't no matter what setting I put it on. Sent it back because of workmanship of product and the fact it was an overpriced,plastic item I could have bought anywhere for a lot cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7