Profile for Nozama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 139

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nozama "Emirp" RSS Feed (usa)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Panasonic KX-HN6003W Home Monitoring System Home Monitoring and Control Kit (White)
Price: $249.95
3 used & new from $249.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Home Monitor system, April 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This modular security system is pretty neat, & supplements my existing security setup nicely.
Set up was straight forward & not complicated, but you want to take your time & put some thought into your set up... as if you do it will work more effectively for you.
You get 2 door sensors, 1 area motion sensor, 1 wireless phone, 1 "smart plug" that will turn on whatever you plug into it when activated... and the central "hub" unit. All batteries needed are included.
You can also purchase extra sensors & indoor/outdoor color cameras if you want to really get the most out of what it has to offer.
The App is easy to download and allows intuitive interface with the set up... I really like the cordless phone too, you can set it up anywhere you have an outlet... it is loaded with features and you can arm/disarm the system with just the phone.... I also like how it announces what number is calling when you get a call.
The hub unit is the "heart" of this system, and is attractively designed, & has a slot for an SD card so if you add cameras it will record when activated.
The "smart plug" is a nice little addition, I hooked up an extra alarm to it & set it up outside :)
I set up the motion detector & door sensors in my garage, and they work great....I am looking forward to getting a few cameras added to this so I can see what is going on while away.
The Panasonic home monitor has integrated perfectly with the security measures already in place.... & has turned out to be a real "force multiplier".
This is a well thought out security system that is user friendly & works as advertised.... 5 stars/highly recommended.

Mr Beams MBN352 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System with NetBright Technology, 200-Lumens, Brown, 2-Pack
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Beams NetBright Spotlights, March 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are actually a pretty good idea, & so far I am impressed.
The possibilities they present are intriguing... as you are only limited by your imagination...& budget of course:)
The detection range is adequate about 30 feet or so, and they put out some good light, & will stay on for about 30 seconds.
I set mine up to create a "crossfire' of light, and am looking forward to getting some more to add to the system, as they work pretty darn good.... so I am curious to see what I do with them.
The only downside to these is their inherent strength.... while it is great to have a wireless system....the more units you employ the more time & money you are going to spend changing batteries.
But, the good thing is the D cell batteries should last pretty long.
All in all, I really like these Netbright units...and I think they augment my existing security systems nicely, highly recommended.

PUMA Men's Camo Graphic Crew Sweater, Burnt Olive, Small
PUMA Men's Camo Graphic Crew Sweater, Burnt Olive, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrrfect, March 19, 2015
I LOVE this sweatshirt!
In fact I am wearing it right now :)
Fits perfect...feels & looks great!
This is just what I needed, a rugged & durable work-shirt that will hold together for awhile while protecting me from whatnots out in the woods.
Get one while you can, you wont regret it....shoot, I'm already wishing I had bought two, one to "ugly up" & another for just wearing around.

iOuBuy 6 Colors Lagopus Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles with Detachable Lens and Wide Angle Double Lens Anti-fog Big Spherical Professional Unisex Multicolor Lagopus3100 (Black)
Offered by iOuBuy
Price: $196.99
2 used & new from $49.89

5.0 out of 5 stars SO nice, February 15, 2015
Well these arrived just in time to help me get through yet another blizzard, & let me tell you....
What a difference!!
These goggles make doing hand to hand combat with winter kind of fun!...
As they ARE fog proof, give great face coverage.... offer great field of vision....
excellent optical clarity.... & very good sun glare protection.
And they are very comfortable to boot...
Yes.....you get it all with these, plus....
They look great as well.....seriously, the first person who saw me wearing these looked dumbfounded, as you could see the shock of awe in their eyes.
I am actually in between "shifts" at the moment, catching my breath so I can go outside & throw some snow with the snow blower...so I figured I would post my first impression, which is... most impressive!
I actually gave up using goggles years ago because I could not find a pair that wouldn't fog... not only do these not fog....they change the experience of being outside in a blizzard..... as your face [as long as you wear head/face protection with the goggles of course] is entirely protected from the wind & snow...
It kind of looks as though you are sitting in a vehicle, the view is that nice & warm.
And this is perfect for my needs, as throwing snow with a snow-blower is really rough when the wind blows....as it will throw it right back at you, right in your face.
So I need all the protection I can get, as high winds with extreme temps = big trouble if your not adequately prepared.
There have been many time when I couldn't even see, because of the winds & snow blinding me...& if you can't see, you don't move the snow blower so you just stand there being turned into a snowman lol
So... yes, I love these goggles, highly recommended :)

Westinghouse WH7500E Portable Generator, 7500 Running Watts/9000 Starting Watts
Westinghouse WH7500E Portable Generator, 7500 Running Watts/9000 Starting Watts
Price: $874.00
7 used & new from $736.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Westinghouse WH7500E, November 28, 2014
Well I got to try this out a day after delivery,[snowstorm took out our power] speaking of delivery....it got here right on time, no hassles, BUT the box was obliterated, cutting the remains of the cardboard away to inspect for damage I found a large dent in the frame...but the engine itself looked fine so I figured it should be alright.
Putting the wheels on, connecting the battery & putting the oil in was easy enough & I was good to go in little time....the unit promptly fired up at the touch of the start button...nice.
But that is where the joy ended for me unfortunately...as even though I had essentials only on, the 7500E was struggling to maintain the load....what?
I have a very small house, not a whole lot going on .... so I assumed 7500 watts would be more than sufficient, as I had previously used a borrowed 8000 watt Briggs & Stratton about a week earlier that powered EVERYTHING in the house...with a difference of only 500 watts between the two generators...I figured I would not even notice the difference.....wrong.
Shortly after throwing the power transfer lever the unit struggled to maintain....then the power just went out.
I turned off everything in the breaker panel....then tried again throwing one switch at a time to see just exactly what it would handle...nothing at all worked.
after trying numerous times I had to just give up for fear of doing possible damage to the house's electrical system.
After the power finally came back on I was able to inspect things & found two outlets dead....now I need to get an electrician over here to help me figure things out & find out why the 7500 [which is only 500 watts less power than the generator that successfully powered the entire house] could not hold it together.
Hopefully it is a mistake I somehow made...because if it is not it means I made a costly error in choosing the Westinghouse over the brand that I knew for sure could do the job without a hiccup.
Ok
Pros - The 7500 is lighter than most generators in it's power class...it also has a smaller "footprint" than other generators, so if storage space is an issue [as it is for me] this is one to consider...Also, it starts very easy.
I really like the muffler on this generator...it IS quieter than any generator I have used before...It not only not as noisy ... the sound is "softer".
In truth It seems to be a great little machine as it purred like a kitten [without a load] and the control panel layout is nice.
Cons - Right off I took a dislike to the design of the fold down carry handles...it is simply a poor choice they made as it is almost flimsy....not at all rock solid & sturdy like other generators I have used.
The shipping box is in no way adequate for shipping!... they might as well have wrapped it in toilet paper :)
There really needs to be another box to better protect the device...if you get one that is not chewed up...count yourself lucky.
The design of the gas tank....the area that surrounds the gas cap on most generators is designed to contain whatever small amounts of gas is dribbled or splashed out so it does not drip down onto the red hot engine & catch fire......yet the geniuses at Westinghouse decided to design theirs so the gas will spill over the side ...right onto the engine! what?
This is one machine you do not want to gas up while it is running as this factor warrants extra caution...IMO that design is dangerously dumb.
So there you have the good bad & ugly... all in all I wish I could rank it higher because despite it's flaws I like it...but it is what it is.
If it turns out that operator error was the issue, & after trying again the 7500E under an electricians watchful eye it actually works as it should, then I will revise the rating accordingly.
12-3-14
After having the electrician check everything out & trying the 7500E again he determined it is just a bit under powered for my needs.... but it did run properly this time....why I had problems the first time I used it is not clear, just one of those things I guess. I do not think the generator was at fault, likely something I did or forgot to do.
All things considered it is a fine generator that should serve me well so I bumped the rating up one star....if it were not for the handle design, shipping issues & tank top design it would be a five star general.

Stanley 41118U IPER E169 120-volt 100-Amp Stick Welder, 15.2 x 7 x 10.6-Inch, Yellow
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley 41118u 120 v 100 amp Stick Welder, November 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have always wanted to learn how to weld, so when the opportunity came to acquire this unit I jumped on it...fortunately a friend down the street is well familiar with the art so I was able to put it to good use right away.
The unit itself is bright yellow, a great choice IMO as it suggests CAUTION... weighs in @ 27 pounds & comes with an adequately wide & sturdy handle to lug it around....though a bit heavy it is easily transportable to your worksite.
It comes with everything you need to get started...except rods....the shield provided has no straps to secure it to your face, so you must hold it up to your face...unless you drill a few holes & rig up a strap like I did.
As far as that goes, I suggest getting a good one.... I borrowed a friends & it makes a big difference & is safer.
Welding as you likely know is dangerous....so If you have no experience at it I suggest you find someone who does to guide you through the basics to get you started.
As I implied I am new to this, & am lucky that I had easy access to someone to walk me through it....though it is hazardous, don't let that discourage you from learning something new as it is a skill that can serve you well when you get the hang of it.
Through the years, there has been many instances where I needed to weld this or that....now I can! woo hoo!
The Stanley 41118u is a great beginners welder.... & will be useful for a wide variety of light
repair jobs, at first I could not draw a bead to save my life...but after awhile I did OK.
Though welding is not "easy"... just about anyone can get the hang of it if they practice enough...I am really looking forward to improving upon my skill & I think having this Stanley stick welder in my garage ready to go when I need it is great.... hopefully my skills will be up to the task by the time something breaks :)
The unit plugs right into any standard 120 V outlet, & has two output ranges and thermal protection & an excess temperature light to let you know the unit is overheating.
The included instruction manual is "OK" but you actually need a magnifying glass to read it!
And read it you must...unless of course you already know what you are doing....as it covers what a beginner needs to know, even the basics of welding.
All in all the Stanley has performed very well, & I can confidently recommend this unit to anyone needing a good stick welder.

Diamondhead USA Polymer Diamond Integrated Sighting System with Front and Rear Flip Up Sights and NiteBrite, Black
Price: $97.43
29 used & new from $96.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamondhead Flip up Sights, November 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I REALLY like these sights!
Simple install, fits on any Picatinny rail.... great design....spring loaded push button flip up...easy fold back/secure lock down...& they work great!
The only negatives are... cannot use on gas block & they do make an audible "click" when deploying & retracting....yet this noise can be negated with practice.
The "NiteBrite" glow in the dark accents are a nice touch....not quite as nice as tritium...but it is better than no nite sights at all.
These work/look so well on my Keltec KSG, they almost seem custom made for it.
Some may not like the diamond sight configuration just because it is different... but I found it is very easy to get used to & works well.
After running a few boxes of slugs through the test firing ...the sights were still rock solid & spot on, these sights are well made & rugged.
I am recommending these sights to all my friends as I know they will like them.

Epson WorkForce WF-2660 All-In-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Price: Click here to see our price
34 used & new from $93.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson WF 2660 All in One, October 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is truly all in one, as it does it all & then some.
Out of the box set up was a breeze, although it does take 20 -30 minutes.
There is no cord provided to connect to the PC so if you can just use your old one, or set it up as wireless.
Just follow the quick set up guide, once you have the operating/installation disk in just follow prompts until done. The process is a bit more involved than other printers I have used, but it is nothing complicated.
Epson has packed allot of performance into a small package as it's footprint is not to big at all.
This printer makes great scans & copies, printing pictures with high definition & good color.... it is not slow about it.
I find this machine to be very user friendly, the touch screen interface is really nice & the controls are intuitive.
I have not tried to print using the wireless features yet as I just don't have a smart phone or tablet so I can't comment one way or another on how well that functions.
The unit itself is "smart" looking & has a professional appearance in it's all black attire...which is perfectly fine, but I would like to see some variety in this regard, as I think a white or gray one would look great at home.
All in all this is a really good printer that can handle anything I could possibly need a printer for... they should have named it the "workhorse" ....highly recommended.

adidas Performance Men's GSG 9.2 Tactical Training Boot, Core Black/Core Black/Core Black, 11.5 M US
Price: $121.12
3 used & new from $119.95

4.0 out of 5 stars GSG 9 Tactical Boot, September 3, 2014
These are damn fine boots, very well made & comfortable.
I gambled a bit by ordering a half size larger & I am glad I did as the boot fits perfect...JUST enough room for an extra pair of socks if need be...but tight enough so I do not really need to wear another pair.
These are good looking boots.... a bit on the "shiny" side of things...but in time that will likely change with wear.
They are stealthy too... in that you can move about nicely without making too much noise.
On the downside....they are a bit warm... so much so I have relegated them to fall/winter service....as the high tops will serve nicely to keep snow out & off of my ankles.
Also they are just a wee bit heaver than I would like for a summer boot.
Yes, I have very definitive preferences because I know what works for me....& I make no compromises in that regard as your shoes are your foundation platform & everything else is riding on their performance factor....literally.
The tread offers very good grip with little slip....& seems well tailored for most terrain & flooring.
The biggest gripe I have is a small one lol.... in that they are somewhat tedious to take off....oh well, such is the case with most high tops so no surprise there, I would like to try these with a side zipper though.
All in all these are some very fine boots that I believe will provide many months of satisfying service....highly recommended.

Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package (Quiver , 3 - 20-Inch Arrows and Premium Red Dot Sight)
Price: $249.98
81 used & new from $249.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Barnet Jackal Crossbow, September 3, 2014
This is a great beginners crossbow that will familiarize you with crossbow fundamentals.
Yet at the same time, it is a stout performer that is capable of taking down small, medium & large game.
The overall design is well thought out and embodies excellent ergonomics as it is pleasing to hold & shoot.
It comes with a nice crossbow scope that has both red & green reticles ... with 3 vertical points to target 3 different distances...short, medium & long ranges.
This crossbow has a powerful punch, as it buries the bolts deeply into my target.
And once you get it dialed in, it has reliably consistent accuracy.
Though I have much experience with bows, this is my 1st experience with a crossbow....& let me tell you they are two very different beasts.
The traditional bow is simply more user friendly.... much easier to use & maintain.....while the crossbow is more of a serious "business only" hunting tool.
As it takes much more preparation time & attention to details to use effectively....as just the act of reloading takes much longer that a traditional recurve or compound bow.that being said....the crossbow has the advantage of "one shot one kill" as once it is tuned & dialed properly in & you have become familiar with the flight characteristics of the bolt....you will rarely miss your target....so hunting with a crossbow is more of a "sure thing" than with a regular bow. And of course with the crossbow you are cocked & locked....so there is less of a chance of spooking game by drawing back the string as with a recurve/compound.
The Jackal has a nice safety system in that it works well....as it is automatically set every time you cock it.
on the downside it does make an audible "click" every time you disengage it....so you must practice a lot with it to be able to move it slowly enough to make as little noise as possible.
The string cocking assist device is a "must have" as it works great, making cocking less of a hassle.
I ended up putting a Meprolight sight on the bow instead of using the supplied scope [put that one on a shotgun] because the Mepro is "always on" & works well in dusk/dawn lighting conditions. So for me it was a no brainer...as I don't have to remember to turn it on or off or need risk another unnecessary movement that would spook wary game.
Make sure you take the time to put the bow together properly & ensure all fixtures are securely tightened....as the slightest error in this could result in inconsistent accuracy.
AND - this is important ... make sure you load your bolt properly with the odd colored fletching down in the receiver slot as the safety WILL NOT disengage if loaded improperly!
All in all this is a fine crossbow that is perfectly suited for target shooting & hunting as well...highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14