Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Roger > Reviews

Browse

Roger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 207

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roger "Emirp" RSS Feed (usa)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Black & Decker HHVI325JR22 Dustbuster Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Ink Blue
Black & Decker HHVI325JR22 Dustbuster Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum, Ink Blue
Price: $70.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Black & Decker Smart Tech Dustbuster - great Vehicle Vac, May 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the 1st handheld vacuum I have used that has enough suction power to be really useful ..... in fact I found myself using it to clean up a little mess I made on the carpet shortly after unboxing, & I found myself thinking... this sure beats dragging out the big vac just to do this little job, yes this cordless dustbuster is handy indeed!
The vacuum comes with only half a charge so it is best to complete the charge properly before using, the charge indicator will let you know when it is fully charged.
I really like this hand vacuum, it is ergonomically pleasing, well balanced & lightweight, the nozzle has a flip up brush & extends out a bit to help get into the nooks & crannies of couches car seats ect.
The unit has a wall mount receptacle on it's underside, yet comes with no wall mount! ... so I found a spare lanyard I had laying around & used that to hang it in my garage.... as it is going to be quite handy at helping me keep my car clean.
The JR22 has a see through waste receptacle so you know when to pop it open & empty.... which is very simple & easy to do.
Ok, now to the most important aspect of a vacuum cleaner... suction power!... fortunately this dustbuster lacks no luster, as with a secondary press of the power button the vacuum kicks into high gear giving you a great deal of suction force, which should be entirely adequate for just about anything you need to clean up.
The Lithium Ion batteries charge up quickly & keep this little guy going & going like the energizer bunny... hmmm, I just had an idea... wouldn't it be neat if they incorporated the charger into a wall mount so it charges automatically when you hang it back up on the wall? just a thought B&D :)
Also... there is a clean filter indicator that lets you know when the filter needs cleaning, handy indeed!
All in all, this is a great little handheld vacuum.... the ONLY thing that raises an eyebrow is that the wall mount is for some reason, not included.... kind of odd really.
But that is by no means a "deal killer" for me.... as I know this vac is going to be very useful in the coming days.
The B&D SmartVac deserves 5 stars all day long..... highly recommended.

Dick Stevens Jerky Mix Original Blend Beef Jerky Mix Variety and Bonus Pack, 2 Pound
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Jerky Fruit & Nuts Trail Mix, May 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well, I was looking forward to trying the Dick Stevens Jerky Mix as it is a high quality product & everything in the mix is good for a quick natural energy boost, almonds, blueberries, beef jerky, macadamia nuts.... in a convenient easy to open bag that fits in your pocket/purse glovebox ect.
But things did not play out quite as hoped....... in other words, I found the taste to be a little "off", although certainly not bad by any means... something about it just did not work for me.
After looking at the ingredients I think I found what it may be, Paprika.... I am not a Paprika fan, so that is likely what is off putting to me, oh well.... I will have to try their turkey jerky mix to see if that suits me.
Although the taste did not really grab me.... I do not discount it's usefulness to me altogether as I will be taking these to work for quick & handy snacks when my stomach starts to growl :)
These are also good for supplementing "just in case" emergency food supplies as they store well, don't need cooking & can help make primary meals last just that much longer.
Dick Stevens Jerky Mix is an interesting new twist on an old idea.... as it is not quite like any other trail /jerky mix out there, and while it is not going to be my "go to" trail mix snack.... I do like having variety, so I will definitely be keeping some of these on hand for when needed.

Mars by Crazybaby - World's Only Auto Levitating Speaker with Subwoofer, White
Mars by Crazybaby - World's Only Auto Levitating Speaker with Subwoofer, White
Price: $329.00
3 used & new from $324.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good Sounding Speaker!, May 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Mars levitating speaker is very cool & works great..... music in my garage has never sounded, OR smelled this good :) upon unboxing a pleasant aroma will make itself known to you.... very interesting !
And speaking of boxes.... this is one of those that is so nice it warrants keeping.
But we are not really all that interested in boxes & the smells they contain, are we.... no, what matters here is the music & the machine making it.
And let me tell you, the Mars delivers all it promises... great sounding tunes delivered to you in stunning style..... I love this thing.
It is a breeze to set up & easy as pie to use.... and the best part is, it sounds way better than I thought it would.
So far things have gone without a hitch, set up is simple.... you really do not even need the app if you do not wish to..... just pair it up with your smartphone or tablet & you are good to go.
The only gripe I have is with the instruction manual.... such TINY print!
The speaker is a little on the heavy side, which to me is a good thing as that denotes quality.... and another good thing is, it is highly weather resistant & portable.....and one neat feature is how the speaker will "land" for recharging when it's battery gets low.
Everything about the Mars is top notch.... a great deal of thought & effort has gone into this product & it shines because of it.
The floating "ufo" speaker is really just too cool! and for such a small speaker it sounds amazing!
The CrazyBaby Mars floating speaker deserves 5 stars all day long - highly recommended:)

Wood Lose the Shoes Beach Box Sign
Wood Lose the Shoes Beach Box Sign
Offered by Olivia's Heartland - Fastest Shipping
Price: $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Sign!, April 25, 2016
This sign looks great, I was looking for something just like this! It literally looks custom made for my place, no I don't live on the beach lol... I wish! but I have a tropical theme going on & it fits right in.
The sign is finely crafted & eye catching.... and the good thing is my friends like it so much they pop off their shoes with a smile, lol it's a win-win :)
This was a great find... highly recommended!

SHEER STRENGTH PRE WORKOUT - #1 Best Preworkout Supplement Powder - Cotton Candy - No Jitters/Crash - Science-Backed Formula For The Best, Most Satisfying Workouts Of Your Life - 272g(30 Servings
Offered by Sheer Strength
Price: $35.01
2 used & new from $35.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, April 23, 2016
This is about the best tasting pre-workout of the many I have tried, which is good....
but even better is how it gives me what I am looking for in a pre workout, performance.... it kicks in fast providing ample "motivation" burns clean & lasts a good while -with no jitters .... then lets you slowly back down for smooth & easy three point landing.
I noticed it also provides a bit of a boost to mental acuity..... which for me is appreciated as I use pre-workouts to "jump start" me before going to work.
I really like this stuff, so there is a tendency for me to "overuse" it .... knowing this I restrict each serving to about 1/4 of a scoop, & skip a day here & there so I do not become too used to, or too "dependent" on the lift it provides... but, that's just me...
All in all this is a product that delivers just what it promises.... great tasting workout fuel! highly recommended.

Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Premium Ultra Plush Cloud-like Mattress, Twin
Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Premium Ultra Plush Cloud-like Mattress, Twin
Price: $204.15
3 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Zinus Memory Foam Dream Machine, April 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Zinus Memory Foam Mattress is the BEST mattress I have ever used.... And I get a better nights sleep because of it.
The Mattress arrived well packed in a big/heavy box....best to have a little dolly handy for it's arrival.
The mattress comes tightly packed in a big plastic bag, the instructions direct you to cut it out..... but because the bag looked well made & possibly useful for something, I decided to work it out without cutting.
Once the "cat" is out of the bag.... it quickly expands into an beautiful & inviting 12in. thick/plush mattress......the first night on the Zinus, it felt great, but I didn't sleep well, ONLY because it was so different than what I was used to....the 2nd night I had adjusted to the newness of it all & got a better sleep....and by the 3rd night I got in a REALLY good nights sleep...I actually felt better in the morning than I normally do....
After the 1st night I was not totally sold, but after a few days of getting used to it, I am now a "believer"..... I LOVE this mattress!
The instructions mention the possibility of a factory smell upon opening.... yet I smelled nothing unpleasant at all.
The Zinus Memory Foam Premium Ultra Plush Mattress really is something of a "dream come true".... 5 stars, highly recommended.

Sleep Master Memory Foam Resort Folding Guest Bed, Twin
Sleep Master Memory Foam Resort Folding Guest Bed, Twin
Price: $306.46
3 used & new from $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Folding Guest Bed!, April 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Sleep Master is by far the BEST stow-away folding guest bed I have ever used....
The bed is very well made.....high quality sturdy construction, the design is really great, it is so simple to deploy & use... it just doesn't get any easier or better than this.
And yes, the memory-foam/foam mattress is VERY comfortable :) it is like laying on a 5 in. cloud of firm marsh-mellows.
The bed comes about ready to go right out of the box.... all you need to is screw in the rollers & it is ready for sheets, blanket & pillow.
For its size & sturdy construction... it is rather lightweight & no problem to move around and it folds up in a snap for easy storage
At 6'1 I thought it might be a bit small for me... but it actually is just big enough to provide the required amount of "sprawl space" I need for a good nights sleep.
And the timing for this couldn't be better, my brother will be visiting for a few days soon & he is going to love sleeping on this bed... lol he'd probably try to take it home with him if he thought he could get it on the plane :)
The Sleep Master Resort Guest Bed is a truly great product that everyone in the family is going to enjoy, & so deserves nothing less than five stars.... highly recommended!

EAS Myoplex Muscle Armor Powder, Orange, 1.65 Pound
EAS Myoplex Muscle Armor Powder, Orange, 1.65 Pound
Price: $31.30
2 used & new from $31.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Myoplex Muscle Armor Post Workout Powder Mix, April 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well I wanted to really like this stuff, but it was not meant to be...
As it is... it is OK, but seems to be lacking in some way.... it just did not put a whole lot of pep back into my step, and the taste was, well... OK.... not really that good but not bad....it mixes well, hardly any clumping at all, yet...
I prefer a more comprehensive product that incorporates everything necessary for a fast & complete recovery..... as, I use these products to get me back on my feet after working out..... doors in the woods cutting down trees, I work so hard & long sometimes I am so worn out it's all I can do to get myself back out of the woods....so I always carry a pre mixed water bottle of post workout recovery liquid in my back pocket as I work to ensure that I have enough energy to walk out of the woods at least half alive :)
Yes, Myoplex muscle armor is doing me good in the long run, but it dosen't have what it takes to provide the immediate lift I need...
I likely will use it..... here & there to supplement my recoveries from injuries ect.
All in all, this stuff IS good.... but I have very specific requirements from a recovery product which it does not fulfill.... but that does not mean that it is not what YOU may be looking for, you never know for sure with this kind of stuff until you actually try it for yourself.

TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Touch Screen Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE590T)
TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Touch Screen Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE590T)
Price: $129.99
33 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AC1900 TouchScreen Wi-Fi Extender, March 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the best Wi-Fi range extender I have used to date.... I had a nice little touchscreen extender that I liked before a lightning strike took it out....but this one is much better....
not only does it look awesome & is easy to set up & use.... it works great!
Setup from start to finish was 20 minutes, half an hour later I had my TV's, laptops, tablets & various other devices all dialed in & working perfectly.
I love the looks of this device... no need to try to hide this one, it will look good just about anywhere..... & is wall mountable as well.
And, you can access the settings controls from just about anywhere via the "Tether" App on your smart phone or tablet.
I love the intuitive touchscreen interface.... just a pleasure to use.
It has a "smart signal indicator" to help you find the best spot to locate it, yet, the best spot is really going to be relative to where you find it ;)
Finally.... my Wi-Fi set up is working 100% !! no dead zones anywhere, inside or out.... before, the garage was a definite no go, and the porch only so so....now I can stream like a dream thanks to the waveform beam :) yes, the AC 1900 sports some cutting edge tech, & it's ability to target devices you prioritize, even as you move from one room to another ... is very impressive stuff.
So now I can actually run multiple devices at once without lag or stutter.... sweet!
The AC1900's touchscreen has a clock display mode as well, most of us have enough of those throughout the house already, so it likely is really not needed.... but it is a nice touch anyway.
In closing.... the TP-Link touchscreen Wi-Fi range extender is a bona fide 5 star general.....as it scores high on all counts, form function & price.... highly recommended :)

Victorinox Lexicon Professional Lasalle 15, Black
Victorinox Lexicon Professional Lasalle 15, Black
Price: $279.00
6 used & new from $279.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Quality Laptop Satchel, March 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one fine Laptop tote, as in the highest quality I have ever laid eyes on....... the craftsmanship, & attention to detail is a pleasure to behold.
This is a carry bag even 007 would be proud to own..... it has compartments for everything you need & then some, the only thing missing it seems is a little Swiss Army knife. Even the shoulder strap is of the highest quality.... and is generously padded to provide your shoulder maximum comfort while carrying.
Not only is it beautiful... it is quite rugged & it is readily apparent the Lasalle 15 will provide your electronics reliable protection against everyday bumps & likely even the occasional high impact incident.
The Lasalle 15 is also highly water resistant.... so as long as the bag is zippered up tight you have nothing to worry about if you have to dash through a rainstorm to get to your car.
All these premium features packed into the Lasalle 15 are not without their downside though.... as they all add up to a few lb.'s before you even put your laptop in there.... soooo, by the time you are done loading it up with all your goodies, it could be a weighty little package indeed.
For me that is a minor detraction as .. it is not like I am taking it for a hike in the woods or anything :) ... for the most part, the time spent actually carrying it will be minimal.
All in all... this would be hard to beat, as the Victorinox Lasalle 15 appears to "have it all"..... I really l this laptop satchel & look forward to putting it to good use!
5 stars all the way... highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20