Profile for Sherry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sherry RSS Feed

Wolves of the Beyond #4: Frost Wolf
Wolves of the Beyond #4: Frost Wolf
by Kathryn Lasky
Price: $13.46
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, February 29, 2012
My son who is 13 loves these books. The book came in great condition. My son cannot wait for #5.

Crisis In Bethlehem
Crisis In Bethlehem
by John Strohmeyer
Price: $19.06
36 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Bethlehem Steel, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Crisis In Bethlehem (Paperback)
My grandfather, 3 uncles and my father worked at the Bethlehem Steel. My father has interesting personal stories that make it seem like it all happened yesterday. He can also tell you about the union and management issues. I am trying to get him to write them down because this is a piece of American history that is lost. I bought this book and 3 others as a surprise for him. Thank you.

Timex Men's T5J581 1440 Sports Digital Black/Red Resin Strap Watch
Timex Men's T5J581 1440 Sports Digital Black/Red Resin Strap Watch
Offered by RCS Commerce
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex, June 26, 2011
This watch has been great and resilient for the price. I bought my son one, one for me and a back up one. We had no problems with this watch. My son wears it for school and civil air patrol. It is a tad big for me but I wear it at work for firefighting an EMS. The size is great for my 12 year old son. The clock numbers are big and has a night light feature doesn't stay on long but serves it purpose. The product arrived quickly and in good shape with instructions. My son figured out how to set the date and time quickly. The buttons do beep when setting the functions but once it's set it is not a problem if that should bother you. I recommend this is a great watch. I ran into a pilot at civil air patrol and he has the exact same watch. We loved it. I will order more down the line if and when needed.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 5 Book Set: Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Dog Days, The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, 1-5)
by Jeff Kinney
21 used & new from $25.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a wimpy kid 5 book set, June 26, 2011
My son loves these books. They arrived quickly with no problems. My son uses these for his accelerated reader tests. These are fun to read books and my son finished all quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo Cubix, June 26, 2011
My son likes magnets. He enjoys making things with this and building. I gave it a 4 star for education because my son builds and puts together objects by following instructions and using his imagination. I love anything that keeps kids away from video games. They serve their purpose for entertainment and play time and with time restraints. Product is durable. The only downside is if you lose one ball it messes the whole thing up. They are small magnets so if they get lost or go rolling away it is hard to find. All in all my son enjoys it. Product came quick with no problems.