Profile for Mr Goodwrench > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr Goodwrench RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Panasonic KX-TGD225N DECT 6.0 Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System, 5 Handsets
Price: Click here to see our price
62 used & new from $72.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Advanced System, November 7, 2014
Fantastic phone system. You can contact any extension from any extension. The answering machine is accessible from any extension. You can transfer calls answered on one extension to another one. The sound is clear and the range superior. Each extension can have a different ring tone. You can block annoying numbers. This is the most advanced technology phone system that I have ever owned. The price for all of these features is very reasonable. It's like having a PBX in your home.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 3:47 PM PST

Moshi Mythro Earbuds with Headset Microphone, Gunmetal Gray
Moshi Mythro Earbuds with Headset Microphone, Gunmetal Gray
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $26.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad But You Can Do Better, October 22, 2014
I wasn't satisfied with the range or clarity of these so I bought a set of Sony earbuds. These are not bad. There just not that good either. I paid just slightly more for easily detectable better quality with Sony MDR-EX100AP/L earbuds.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Big 5 Pack Soft Stretch Knit Boxer, Assorted, 3X-Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Big 5 Pack Soft Stretch Knit Boxer, Assorted, 3X-Large
Price: $17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Cheap, October 22, 2014
Who could ask for more? These are as good or better than what I have been buying from a national 'big man' mail-order chain and were shipped faster and free besides. What a great find! They fit right, breathe, and stretch comfortably. I will be buying more soon, in case they become unavailable like the 3 pack did awhile back.

ups tracking
ups tracking

3.0 out of 5 stars UPS My Choice is Better, October 22, 2014
This review is from: ups tracking (App)
Not as good as the UPS 'My Choice" app, which I had trouble finding. Not bad, but if you register for a UPS My Choice account all tracking for specified people at your delivery address is automatic. I prefer that to having to record and input tracking numbers.

ALLPOWERS™ 3nd Gen Fast Charging 3.5A Output Portable 15600mAh Power Bank External Battery Charger Powered Backup Pack with PowersIQ™ Technology for Mobile Phone, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, LG, BlackBerry, iPod, MP3, MP4, PSP, PDA and Most USB Devices
Offered by XDPOWERS
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backup battery and/or device recharger at a great price, October 22, 2014
Great backup battery and/or device recharger at a great price. I no longer have to worry about draining my smartphone or tablet when I am on the go. This device can power up to 2 devices at once and extends my up time by at least 500%. It is smart too. It turns off if not connected to another device. I slip it in a pocket or a carry-on and don't have to search for 110V plugs in airports, trains or airplanes. Great for peace of mind. No more being stranded looking for a pay phone or internet kiosk when arriving late with a dead smartphone.

Sony MDR-EX100AP/L In-Ear Headset for Smartphone, Blue
Sony MDR-EX100AP/L In-Ear Headset for Smartphone, Blue
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $16.99
47 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound and Low Price, October 22, 2014
These are the best earbuds that I have had since my $100 Shure earbuds. They are clear with a wide accurate range and a decent, but not boomy bass. They fit comfortably for extended periods and stay in place. I couldn't use the Shure with my LG phone because of the difference in a four contact socket and their three contact plug. I have used the mic only once and it worked clearly. I use the earbuds almost exclusively for listening to MP3's and Amazon Prime Music on my smartphone, so I wanted a high quality sound. You get it with this product.

Panasonic NN-H965BF Genius 2.2 cuft 1250 Watt Sensor Microwave w/Inverter Technology,Black
Offered by Girly Giggles Toy Shop LLC
Price: $279.00
7 used & new from $157.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This is without a doubt the best microwave that I have ever owned, October 21, 2014
This is without a doubt the best microwave that I have ever owned. I don't know if it is the sensor or the inverter function that makes it so. I suspect it's a combination of both. Unlike conventional microwaves, the lower power settings don't just cycle the magnetron on and off. It actually cooks at a reduced power. This, combined with accurate sensing ability means you can actually cook something automatically besides popcorn. I have even defrosted frozen meat without it cooking, although the very edge corner got just slightly brown. The power is very high. If you cook timed frozen products, I suggest reducing the cooking time by about 15-20% of the shorter suggested time for 1000 to 1100 watt ovens. Baked potatoes come out perfectly using sensor cook as do the reheat and keep warm functions. Again, as the food cooks using the sensor, the oven gradually reduces the power output to a lower level. This seems to finish the cooking perfectly. I highly recommend it.

DoubleDown Casino - Free Slots, Video Poker, Blackjack, and More
DoubleDown Casino - Free Slots, Video Poker, Blackjack, and More

5.0 out of 5 stars True slot emulations among other things., August 16, 2014
Just like being in Vegas.

UPS Mobile for Kindle Fire
UPS Mobile for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Best App for Shipments, August 8, 2014
This review is from: UPS Mobile for Kindle Fire (App)
Much better than the FedEx app. Sign up for a UPS My Choice Account and you don't need to provide individual tracking numbers. All deliveries to your specified address through UPS are automatically tracked and available to be upgraded. This is a must for me when vendors use UPS Surepost. The USPS does not deliver to my front door (as in most rural areas) but UPS does. Getting to the Post Office to pick up so-called priority shipments is an exercise in frustration when the Post Office closes before you get home.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Big 4 Pack Boxer Brief, Assorted, 3X-Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Big 4 Pack Boxer Brief, Assorted, 3X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit at a Good Price, August 8, 2014
I bought these as an alternative to the expensive (with price & shipping) ones that I was getting from King Size Direct. These are a better value and ship free with my Prime membership. They are comfortable and I want more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4