Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for penwhat > Reviews

Browse

penwhat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

penwhat RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Victorinox Swiss Army Climber Knife, 91mm, Stayglow
Victorinox Swiss Army Climber Knife, 91mm, Stayglow
Price: $34.99
7 used & new from $31.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tool, May 3, 2016
This tool is amazing and it glows for hours. Glowing isn't why i bought it thoughm it is an awesome tool. Recently ordered a handyman. It is this knife with pliers, chisel, wood saw, file and another flat driver added. I will never be without a victorinox sak as long as i can help it.

LifeStyles SKYN 36 Pack
LifeStyles SKYN 36 Pack
Offered by Dustin's Discounts
Price: $21.99
7 used & new from $15.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream cum true!!!, May 3, 2016
Seriously feels like nothing is there. Way better than latex. Dream cum true for sure.

Victorinox Swiss Army Accessories Set of 6 Eyeglass Corkscrew Screwdriver 30411
Victorinox Swiss Army Accessories Set of 6 Eyeglass Corkscrew Screwdriver 30411
Offered by Stealth Rabbit
Price: $12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, May 3, 2016
These are perfect. They fit in the corkscrew perfect and work perfectly.

Spyderco Endura4 Lightweight FRN Flat Ground PlainEdge Knife (Blue)
Spyderco Endura4 Lightweight FRN Flat Ground PlainEdge Knife (Blue)
Price: $67.59
53 used & new from $57.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, March 5, 2016
Very happy with this purchase. Wanted one of these for years now. All screws are flush. Had to adjust the pivot but that's only because i dropped it. Otherwise everything it is great. Putting in work everyday with this bluetiful endur4. Buy one and get a cara cara 2 for a back up.

Saucony Originals Men's Shadow Original Retro Shoe, Blue/Bright Green, 11 M US
Saucony Originals Men's Shadow Original Retro Shoe, Blue/Bright Green, 11 M US
Offered by Brooklyn Footwear
Price: $46.98
5 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars but they fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. I usually always go for the Jazz but ..., October 11, 2015
Okay so I've only had them for a week, but they fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. I usually always go for the Jazz but i think from now on I'll be rocking shadows for sure. Thanks Amazon for another great buy. The smurf blue and bright green just scream "supa fly".

50 Joe Non-Lubricated Ultra-thin Condoms
50 Joe Non-Lubricated Ultra-thin Condoms
Offered by Almost4Minds
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 6, 2015
Wonderful. Nice tight fit and gsvent had one break yet. Use at least one everyday on many different partners.

Nautica Classic for Men by Nautica 3.4 oz 100ml EDT Spray
Nautica Classic for Men by Nautica 3.4 oz 100ml EDT Spray
Price: $9.89
120 used & new from $5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I swear to god it's real and last way more than 2 hours!, April 20, 2015
I have no idea what these other people are talking about. I got mine from oxkom and fulfilled by amazon. I was expecting it to be some bootleg bologna product but figured I'd risk it for 12 bucks. Glad I did. Same exact smell from the 90's. I almost didn't want to say anything because I perfectly plan to buy a bottle every month to stock up until they are gone. Maybe that's why there is all these bad reviews. People wanting it to their selves. Me however, I am honest and absolutely could not do that to a decent seller. Awesome product. Can still smell it on my clothes the next day as I'm throwing them in the washer. People you are nose blind after smelling it for a few hours. Ever thought that may be why you "think" you don't smell it after a few hours? It's original and it is surely genuine. Thanks oxkom and Amazon

Cotz Lip Spf 45, .14 Ounce
Cotz Lip Spf 45, .14 Ounce
Price: $7.00
14 used & new from $2.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Wonderfully, but will stain, April 12, 2015
I like to use this right before I tan in a stand up bed before I train. My lips look horrible after a few minutes of direct sunlight. This stuff does a great job at blocking UV but it is tinted. Which is good because most of the rest leave your lips weird white, pasty or chalky. However it will stain whatever you touch your lips with a creamy brown color. And would also look like you wiped your something else with whatever you touched your lips with. I'm sure you get the picture. This is a great product though for extreme sun exposure. Just follow up with a certified organic vegan balm to heal without petro or parabens. I like to use Hurraw! Lip balms for recovery of uv damage. You shouldn't wear the cotz all the time. It works well for long stints in the sun or in a tanning bed.

G-Shock GD-120 Military Black Sports Stylish Watch - Black / One Size
G-Shock GD-120 Military Black Sports Stylish Watch - Black / One Size
Offered by Watchsavings
Price: $61.55
39 used & new from $57.24

5.0 out of 5 stars No reviews anywhere. So I had to hurry, March 7, 2015
Okay I know people are looking for reviews for this watch like I was. So it is way nicer in the flesh (and on the flesh) than the amazon photo allows. It is a nice size. The X6900 is slightly larger but the gd120mb-1's digits are slightly bigger. The digits are kinda rose gold colored and looks awesome with the red accents. Trying to get used to it not having the front mounted light button. All modes work great. The big knurled buttons are great. Could certainly work great for gloved hands. The backlight is awesome. It's a really deep blue like the X6900. You can see the led's light up on the sides like the gd350 tho. It does look pretty amazing. If you're going for a sterile stealthy look, you will be extremely excited to have this watch. 7 year battery. The auto light works beeter than any of my other G's. Well I wanted to get some kind of review out there for you guys since clearly there aren't any. I've had it for 3 days. I'll update later on of course. So far I am totally obsessed with it. Lots of compliments already.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2015 3:07 AM PDT

Casio Lady BABY-G Sport BGA131 BGA-131-1B2
Casio Lady BABY-G Sport BGA131 BGA-131-1B2
Offered by Desire Inc
Price: $65.00
40 used & new from $65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My mom absolutely loves it, January 13, 2015
I gifted to my mother for Christmas. She has a really fat wrist and it fits fine. Don't plan on reading the tiny lcd for date and seconds without a magnifying glass. Unless you have absolute perfect vision tho. It looks so nice on her wrist. Goes with whatever she wears. Is not hard to set up at all. Especially if you have other G-shocks.

Page: 1 | 2