ARRAY(0xa777ff48)

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tommy R. Michaels RSS Feed

Brother Printer Wireless Monochrome Printer, Dark Grey (HL2280DW)
Brother Printer Wireless Monochrome Printer, Dark Grey (HL2280DW)
Price: $134.99
179 used & new from $111.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer - easy set up, October 8, 2013
I bought this printer to replace an older Brother printer that was not wireless. The set up was very easy and connected to my router with no problem. The print quality is very good and it is easy to use. If you are looking for a black and white high quality laser printer, this is it.

Brother DR350 Drum Unit - Retail Packaging
Brother DR350 Drum Unit - Retail Packaging
Price: $82.75
102 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute for original, October 10, 2011
I previously needed to replace the drum in my Brother printer and wanted to save money. I bought a knock-off that was half the price, and found that envelopes no longer printed properly - they always had a shadow text next to the printed text and the drum did not last as long. That is why I went back to the original equipment.

Premium Laser Toner Cartridge DR-350/2000 For Use in: HL-2040/2045/2070N/2075N
Premium Laser Toner Cartridge DR-350/2000 For Use in: HL-2040/2045/2070N/2075N
Offered by Cartridge-Xpress
Price: $13.00
14 used & new from $13.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Double prints envelopes, November 29, 2010
I bought this product because of the price, knowing it was a 'compatible' and not manufactured by Brother. I did not realize that when I printed envelopes that it would not only print the address in the appropriate space, but also print a shadow of that same address on the envelope to the left. I also have had occasional problems when I fed sheets manually. Everything else seems to work fine.

Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Offered by GoodieHub
Price: $249.99
8 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Software)
I installed Outlook 2010 on a new Asus laptop running Windows 7 home premium and had no problems or glitches. Windows Live Mail was set up on the laptop but it would not import and export to Outlook 2003 that is installed on an older desktop. Outlook 2010 imports and exports to Outlook 2003 seamlessly. The only problem I experienced was setting up a new e-mail account. Outlook 2010 gives you the option to set it up automatically or manually. I tried automatic and I did not like the way it was set up, so I deleted it and installed manually.

The Spirit Soars
The Spirit Soars
Price: $14.73
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and Enjoyable, September 9, 2009
This review is from: The Spirit Soars (Audio CD)
This will really fill your spirit and let it soar. Great for meditation or just relaxing.

Jimmy Stewart: A Biography
Jimmy Stewart: A Biography
by Marc Eliot
120 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for Jimmy Stewart fans, September 9, 2009
Well written and researched. I didn't realize the family history of military service, and this pushed Jimmy to go fly in dangerous situations when other stars may have made the entertainment circuit. Jimmy's father always wanted him to return to his hometown and take over the hardware store. Thankfully, Jimmy knew he needed to act and did a wonderful job at it.

The Expert Witness Marketing Book: How to Promote Your Forensic Practice in a Professional and Cost-Effective Manner
by Rosalie Hamilton
Price: $43.05
38 used & new from $23.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable resource, August 4, 2009
A very comprehensive book and extremely helpful for any person working as an expert witness. This is a book you will read and read again and continue to use as a reference.

Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series 3-Handset Cordless Phone System with Answering System (KX-TG1033S)
5 used & new from $40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, August 4, 2009
I have owned the phone a little over a month and have always had inconsistent sound quality. This is with each of the handsets, and very close to the base. The rest of the phone seems good, and you don't need to register each hand set with the base as I did with an earlier Panasonic phone. The phone is compact and has a small footprint.

I have rated it three stars because the phone would be five stars if the sound quality was good.

Cisco-Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router
Cisco-Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router
Offered by Portlight
Price: $77.73
154 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Seamless installation, June 22, 2008
I bought this router to replace an older Linksys router that was working fine, but technologically out of date. I was concerned about the installation and problems I might encounter, but there were none. The new router had clear warnings to run the CD first before connecting the router, and I walked through all the steps (about five minutes max) and I was up and running. Great product, great price.

Canon PowerShot SD870IS 8MP Digital Camera with 3.8x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver)
12 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, January 7, 2008
This camera is extremely easy to operate, is easy to understand, and the large screen really helps. A great point and shoot camera. I didn't realize until I got the camera that it is also capable of video as well as still images. The video is easy to operate and has good image quality. This is a replacement for a Canon Power Shot S50 that was about four years old and is much better. I really like all the improvements and know I will enjoy this camera for many years.