Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Joysky > Reviews

Browse

Joysky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joysky RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sands Alive! 18 Piece Deluxe Molds Set - Safari Animals, Mini Castles and Geometric Shapes (Sand not included) Compatible with Sands Alive!, Kinetic Sand, Brookstone Sand, Moon Sand, Any Molding Sand
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 21, 2015
Seriously? I paid $20 for this? Ziplock plastic bag with cheap looking items. The photos will tell more...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Camera Lens Kit for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus ONLY incl. 12x Telephoto Lens, Fisheye Lens, Macro Lens, Wide Angle Lens, Tripod, Phone Holder, Holder Ring, Hard Case, Velvet Bag and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $47.99
4 used & new from $30.83

4.0 out of 5 stars My mini alpha system but with an iPhone in my Purse!!!, December 1, 2015
Partial review... I love the pouch, small tripod but it will be better if there will be front and back lens cap to protect the lens. It only have front lens cap. the telephoto lens has front and back lens cap so why the other two don't have?
Mini tripod is pretty sturdy.
I haven't explored everything yet. Been using the wide angle lens.
I was excited to use this knowing that the possibility to fit everything in one photo doing s selfie will be very easy. I was disappointed. See attached photos. First one no lens attached the second and third photos with the wide angle lens. I've tried many times. It is heavily distorted and photo gets out of focus as you move towards the corner. What I love is when taking a video.
Love this wide lens on the video. You get to capture more!!! My daughter loves it.
Macro Lens
4th photo : amazing! Allows you to get really close to the subject and capture even the tiniest details but it was really close and make sure to be very still when taking the picture to get sharp photos. Put the subject in the very center to get the perfect shot. This makes me very excited to do more macro photography soon.
I will update this review once I get to use fisheye and telephoto lens.
So far so good... Pretty satisfied!
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6S Plus Screen Protector, Tech Armor Privacy Edge to Edge Glass Apple iPhone 6S Plus / iPhone 6 Plus (5.5-inch) Screen Protectors (White) [1]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $14.95
8 used & new from $9.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy! Poor Quality! One Drop and it's broken!, October 22, 2015
I bought this as a present for my friend and today she message me telling me she dropped her phone and this cracked!!! Totally cracked! I should have just bought the plastic one and not the glass one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2015 2:38 PM PST

Tooth Fairy Pillows - Boy Tooth
Tooth Fairy Pillows - Boy Tooth
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $9.49
3 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but cute!, July 4, 2015
It was for my daughter and she loves blue. It serves its purpose. Kinda small but really cute. She was so excited to use it and finally her wiggly tooth came out today. Happy 4th of July. First tooth for her tooth fairy. Yay!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lucentee Silly Ice Cube Trays Candy Molds, Building Bricks and Figures with Bonus Ebook
Offered by Kaufmann&Harris Limited
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome moulds, June 29, 2015
Oh yeah. My daughter loves her Lego and gummies. These are awesome. She was pretty excited to eat Lego gummies. Love that it comes with an e-recipes.

Speedo Kids' UPF 50+ Thermal Swimsuit, Blue/Green, 6-6X
Speedo Kids' UPF 50+ Thermal Swimsuit, Blue/Green, 6-6X
Offered by DEALogical

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. My kid loves it, June 29, 2015
Awesome. My kid loves it. Her swim instructor told me to get her wetsuit since she gets cold easily. It helped her be comfortable swimming.

Nordic Naturals - Children's DHA, Healthy Cognitive Development and Immune Function, 180 Soft Gels
Offered by Living Greens
Price: $20.36
45 used & new from $20.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 25, 2015
My daughters love it! They can't wait to get another the next day...

New Balance Women's WT510V2 Trail Shoe, Grey/Lime/Pink, 7 B US
New Balance Women's WT510V2 Trail Shoe, Grey/Lime/Pink, 7 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Trail, training or running, these shoes feel comfy!, April 30, 2015
I was looking for training shoes but fell in love with this when I saw here on Amazon. At first, I took it with me overseas and it felt really comfortable. When I get back I wear this for my body pump and cx works classes and it really feels great and very comfortable. It feels comfy even with the lunges and squats moves. Last week I decided to buy Nike training shoes and received it today. Tried it on and compared to this. Nike is returning. I love this better.
Comment Comment | Permalink

EC Technology 22400mAh External Battery Power Bank with 3 USB Outputs -Black and Red
Offered by EC Technology US Store
Price: $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good until..., August 20, 2014
... I fully charged it for more than 24hrs (literally)... Used it when I traveled last Saturday to Reno because my iphone's battery is really bad now... maybe I was able to charge it for 5x the whole day.. and today it is Wednesday and still charging my iphone since then and still has 3 led lights available...

One thing I noticed ever since is as soon as the iphone is 95% charged, it just turns off automatically... I have to watch it and press the power on to get the 100% charge... I will still monitor this and if this continues to perform like that... this will be returned..

Okay, this is weird, I've been charging my iphone today and kept pressing the power when it turns off automatically, and it kept on turning off also. I can't get my iphone charge to 100% anymore... this will be returned!

Lumsing 10400mAh External Power Bank for Smartphones,Tablets
Lumsing 10400mAh External Power Bank for Smartphones,Tablets
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $21.99
5 used & new from $12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed at first, Satisfied the second time... !, August 8, 2014
Update: October 27, 2014

Received it 50% charged. Charged it to 100 before I used it.
I used my Samsung Note 4 Adaptive Fast Charging and after over 5hrs, it was fully charged!

I went to a science camp with my daughter and brought this with me. I had my note 4 and RX100 Sony camera.
I was able to charge my Note 4 three times and my RX100 one time, fully charged and went home with one light left.

I am pretty happy that I had a second time chance to own this power bank.
I guess the first experience was just a defective unit and with this one, I am having a blast.

Really happy that it is compatible with my note 4 adaptive fast charger.
I was going to give 4 stars for the item but I remember how I love the pouch comes with it... really a nice way to carry this around and keep in your purse.

Furthermore, I really appreciate the effort of the company to reach out to unsatisfied customers.
Five stars to that too....

OLD: August 8, 2014

Charged it full the first time. Took awhile though.
I charged the Ipad overnight ( seems so slow ) when I woke up it was drained and the ipad was just 90% charged!

This Morning I've been trying to recharge it... used the same iphone wall charger with the provided cable, it turns off after awhile then when I pressed the power it just showed me one light available but it doesn't recharge anymore....
... so I am returning this....

Page: 1 | 2